Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Avec Leet Virtual Tour

That sounds perfect, Savoy! Thank you!
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

Careful Nevver, to much of this kind of thing and your reputation is going to be ruined.

I hardly think a staunch OT enforcer should be seen mooning over a presentation of our local vermin!

((OOC: Lol, hey Nevver, its Jarnvik, couldnt let this one pass me by ))
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.

Mooning? Mooing is more like it. See the size of her? Sheesh....
    -Finalizer Vixentrox-
    Former President and Founder,
    -Whisper's Edge-
    Former Member of the Atlantean CoT Clerical Staff

Socializer 73% Killer 53% Explorer 53% Achiever 20%

Kissysuzuki -
    WTB small enough brain and lack of imagination to be able to sit and solo hecklers for 5 days straight.

It's would almost be worth switching dimensions just to see this in reality instead of on the grid. Bravo, I say, Bravo!
    Zhik

War is not its own end, except in some catastrophic slide into absolute damnation. It's peace that's wanted. Some better peace than the one you started with.
    Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Vor Game", 1990

54.76190476190476% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?

Talking

Well Vixentrox, I certainly cannot disagree, our Nevver does tend to stand out.... delicate little flower that she is.
    Operative of Omni SV-9

Omni-Tek is watching you.

Modigliani was kind enough to give Nevver and I a tour of the exhibit yesterday morning. While we do have a coffee table book of the movement, nothing compares to seeing these startling images in person. I encourage you all to take the time, and support the efforts made to bring culture and refinement to Rubi-ka.

((This is one of the most entertaining things I've done in AO in a long time. I think Modigiani was just a tad frustrated by the end of the tour as we read our warped Omni-sided impressions of the artist's intent, though. So Thanks, Modigliani for being a great sport : ) ))
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

We had a great time yesterday! The paintings were wonderful and very inspiring to an employee - particularly the one that represented chopped up Clanners. There were one or two that seemed a bit subversive, but I am not one to dictate what is permissable art and what is not. Modigiani was a wonderful host and extremely knowledgable about the Avec Leet Movement.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

/ooc

Hehe, I don't think anything could have prepared Modigliani for Nevver and Ditzie :-) But that is the fun of the event, its nver quite the same. The people who attend make it different each time. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12