Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kinkstaah I hope your balls rot off if you have any

Kinkstaah I hope your balls rot off if you have any

Yes our amazing professional with an EoT has done it again instead of making blood bats blood maces enf only he got them nerfed. A little nerf would have been say crit down 200 but no its still superior to my EoT nerf nerf nerf. If you sux butt so much kinstaah why use the mother ****ing EoT huhuhuhuh. your a friggin retard beam is so better whine cry this is so unfair. solitus get the ability to cast nanos quicker and more nanopool atroxes get a beam its fair. Instead of getting the bloodbat to 1-504(300) Enf only you got it to 1-504(150) all classes can use. wow you accomplished a crapload. I hope you slip and get hit in your nutts and your precious EoT goes missing. I might get banned from forums for a month but why do I care I've got retards as professionals. Arinia , I like you your cool and I think you know what we enfs want. Kinkstaah I hope your balls go sagg off so far you have'nt helped our class at all and yes you did blitz for alot of your later lvls and your in some title farming dispute. Cz/Cosmik I know your doing your job but can we get someone like SpyderV a real atrox beam weilding uber enf as a professional. Yes SpyderV rock on

Gmuptor Level 180 Enforcer of Mayhem

the bloodbat is now 1-504(225) and 914 multi ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

Instead of a better 1-504(300) ENFORCER ONLY multi 830

yes theres a huge difference. Kinkstaah a an atrox on test ohh **** you only an atrox WHO EARNED HIS LVLS UP TO 200 knows what they need and are good for. I think this should happen duel weild blood mace and bloodbat stat being Blood Mace ENFORCER ONLY 1-504(400) multi 1200 with a bloodbat 1-504(300) multi 830 ENFORCER ONLY This would own and allow enfs a chance against sols MAs traders and docs.

Gmuptor Level 180 enforcer of mayhem

Well, that post didn't make a lot of sense to me..

Get your facts straight.

I never farmed a kill. I killed serveral level 200 MA's. I dont know why you cant. Maybe you suck!

The Blood Bat is 50-540(225).
    Two of them does still kick an EoT user's ass. Real hard.

And I have NEVER EVER said the beam is unfair. If anything I have always said its a great weapon and Troxies should have an advantage. I believe that breeds/professions/items should have advantages over other combinations.

Not have one uber profession, or uber item.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Kinkstaah and I hada long in game talk and well im sorry i overreatced. so bump this thread but Kinkstaah plz lower multi req to 900

No..not 900.

850!

If you can get 900+ tell me.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Can get about 950
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Originally posted by Mike "Kinkstaah" Bond
    Get your facts straight.

I never farmed a kill. I killed serveral level 200 MA's. I dont know why you cant. Maybe you suck!
    ..so you're saying that a non-atrox enf without EoT sucks?
    Not have one uber profession, or uber item.
    EoT *cough*

TEH_EDGE (Non OE)
    Your critical hit will be 3366 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 34 and 2164 points.

Premium Support Beam
    Your critical hit will be 3951 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 37 and 2049 points.

Yeah man, Edge is WAY ahead of a beam
    Don't be lonely anymore.

you counted the atk rating difference and max speed when doing those calcs?

Yes, That is with current buffs and items and such.
    With 2he buffs - The EoT would be a bit better than there.

Speed can be a non issue with flurry.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Slap in a staff for me please
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

For the hell of it!

Native Alloy Staff
    Your critical hit will be 2685 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 38 and 1373 points.

Blood Bat
    Your critical hit will be 2869 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 38 and 2025 points.

Blood Mace
    Your critical hit will be 2513 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 38 and 1950 points.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Originally posted by Gmuptor
    Kinkstaah and I hada long in game talk and well im sorry i overreatced. so bump this thread but Kinkstaah plz lower multi req to 900
    /me bows to Gmuptor

It takes a lot more courage to apologize than to rant.

For the bats/maces:
    While waiting for my team last night I compared Bat, Mace, Alloy, Beam and CHS (that one just for the fun of it) and Bat/Mace was uber.

Since I don't know yet how hard it will be to get one (will that Ian Warr guy be Taras big burly Atrox friend?) I guess that the nerf was a neccessary step to prevent another clone army....

Hugs and Kisses to Gmuptor for saying sorry and to Kink for .... being Kink

Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

For the hell of it!

Native Alloy Staff
    Your critical hit will be 2685 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 38 and 1373 points.

Blood Bat
    Your critical hit will be 2869 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 38 and 2025 points.

Blood Mace
    Your critical hit will be 2513 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 38 and 1950 points.

Wow Not.
    I am a Tragic Figure

TEH_EDGE (Non OE)
    Your critical hit will be 3366 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 34 and 2164 points.

Premium Support Beam
    Your critical hit will be 3951 points.
    Your normal hits will maybe vary between 37 and 2049 points.

Yeah man, Edge is WAY ahead of a beam

Why dont you actually factor in some specials?

over 30 mins for Dimach....about 3K damage

and awww.....about how many FastAttacks can you fit inside 30 mins?

lets say 10 (I am very generous....be more like 50-60 but this is a simple fact).....lets say NONE crit.....and do 1K damage (as if none would crit but lets give it the benefit of the doubt)

thats 3K damage for the beam.......10K (CONSERVATIVE) from specials on the EOT.

Brawl is a non-issue since both weaps have it.

600 points damage on a regular shot dont really mean that much.
    specially since the extra speed makes up for it and thats not even counting fastattack.

Sorry...you can talk about it till you're blue in the face.....The EOT is better.....thats why its not called the Beam of Tarasque.

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Gmuptor
    That took some serious bollocks man. Gratz

Not a bad trick for a trox

hmm..... not a bad name that Tricktrox.
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

Confused n00b speaks out

Hello all,

I'm slightly confused about something. Now I've only been playing for a week and have never played an online game before, but it appears to my limited intelligence (please don't agree vocally) that all of the discussion surrounding the BB vs EoT are centered on a single fact. The fact appears to be that people want ENF's to have their own "Uber" weapon. Right? I'll have to assume (and this makes a donkey out of u and me) that all other professions have class specific weapons, that are "Uber" in one way or another. But doesn't it seem strange to play a game where there are no faulty/weak characteristics about any chosen class. If every class were able to field totally unbeatable characters, how would the story progress?

I'm not saying I don't think the Eng's or other aren't totally fubar. But if you look at Enf's in particular, cripes, we seem to be the best class all around. Probably based solely on the fact that we are very simple.

"See dumbenf get mission, see dumbenf goto mission, see dumbenf kill all baddies, see dumbenf heal the 4 points of damage lost overall in the dungeon, see dumbenf get another mission...."

So please, in closing, explain to me why the discussion of the character specific weapons are causing so many tempers to boil (or would it it be broil---I'll have to check my handy BettyCrock handbook)? I'm just happy with my 1hb chair (well, and my hammer).

p.s. Please note that I'm not trying to light anyone's fuse, but am just curious...

Horachik - N00b Extrodinaire (though more commonly refered to as b00b)

/applaud arinia

Thank you for thanking me. the bloodbat is ok at 1-504(225) okkk but the multi reqs 914 make it like 192+ and i think thats kinda off the deep end Arinia , Kinkstaah why didnt you guys get to be enf only. MAs have claws Advs have super sols Sols have Div 9s so why not enf s have Bloodbats. Our class is meant to do major damage really quick so why not

If every class were able to field totally unbeatable characters, how would the story progress?

lol, you got a lot to learn.

/me looks around for a storyline

/me see's big sign *sorry you are on RK2*
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast