Thread: Freelance: Omni-Pol triumphs in Rome Green

Independent Reporters of Rubi-Ka Editor: IRRK's Avatar

Freelance: Omni-Pol triumphs in Rome Green

Omni-Pol triumphs in Rome Green
    September 18, 29481 - Marion Vein [Rimor]

IRRK Freelance - ROME - A suspect was arrested shortly following violent crime in Rome Green, with the help of several loyal and willing employees helping the police force with the investigation.

According to Adam "Atomsenigma" Tourinban, a witness at the scene, a loud explosion was heard near the Omni-Med tower in Rome Green late at night. Obviously, such a malicious act would not go unpunished, and police forces called upon the public to search for and identify the prime suspect; a young solitus woman.

Such an individual was quickly identified by none other than Ambassador Sotto 'Trousers' Mahoney of Omni-Trans, who managed to find a woman by the call-name of 'Yuilina' near the Omni-Administration building. He managed to detain her until more people showed up. The suspect commented that she had matters to attend to, and wanted to get going. She was however, adamant that she had nothing to hide.

Several minutes later, more people arrived at the scene, including supporters of Omni-Trans, Insanity Inc members, Anterter and Trendor, among others. The troopers promptly led her away by gunpoint to Rome Red, where they were warped away to an undisclosed location, presumably for questioning. No comment was made by the troopers on their actions.

All in all, this took under an hour for the suspect to be identified, arrested, and led away, which only goes to show the efficiency and effectiveness at which members of the public can and are willing to help out the authorities.

Later reports by Adam Tourinban suggest that nobody was seriously injured by the blast, nor was any serious structural damage caused. It was, according to him, a poorly planned attack.

Praise should also go to the police department for getting the word out as soon as possible, and for swift follow-up action. Once again they have allowed employees to sleep soundly at night with the knowledge that a suspect has been arrested for this horrendous crime.

Once again, Omni-Tek Succeeds.

Arresting a prostitute is cause for celebration?

arrest those DB thugs, Simon, hell even buffalo bob, THEN I'll be impressed.

how do you know it's a prostitute so well?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I suppose because according to the article it didn't require the entire force to carry out the arrest?

Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

it takes like an entire force to take on me
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I always get a chuckle out of reports on the "successes" Of Omni-Pol. Poor fellows couldn't find a real crook if he rolled up with a marching band and a chorus line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Ranged professions enjoy a significant advantage everywhere and more so against pet professions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Note: Calling me an "incompetant ass-monkey", while admitedly is extremely amusing, does nothing to quantify what exactly, if anything, you would like to see changed in your/someone else's nanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: IRRK View Post
    All in all, this took under an hour for the suspect to be identified, arrested, and led away, which only goes to show the efficiency and effectiveness at which members of the public can and are willing to help out the authorities.
    Just under and hour you say?
    Get outta kindergartern folks; that level of timing is terrible. I've arrested a wayward criminal and had the paperwork done in 12 minutes flat.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Hmm... If the Suspect was so idiotic as to remain near the scene of the crime, then she deserved to be caught. But keep in mind, bubba, Omni-Pol investigations usually take weeks, and by that time the suspect is usually on the other side of the planet already. So this arrest quite literally a record time for my department. And as to you making an arrest in 12 minutes flat, well thats because you just conk the suspect on the head and spend the next 11 1\2 minutes doing the paperwork. And you still owe me for my helmet.
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

You cant argue with efficiency.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

::sniff:: Unfortunately we're not allowed to hit people unless they've done something to provoke it.... like... umm..... resisting arrest and shooting you and one of your officers full of holes....

It was obvious to me you were new to the crime game, and that was my attempt to haze you. If you prefer me just to walk up and crank you without warning, I can do that too.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

It wasn't criminal. I was bringing in wanted terrorists!

I let you off easy, officer. Take it as the kindness it was meant to be.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Yes, your very kind. ::is thankful he wasn't captured::