Thread: Active sentry controllers

Active sentry controllers

Are there any benefits at all of disabling these things in missions, other than losing some health?

iirc if you delete them, all cameras and sentries and stuff (i.e. the bowling balls on the ceiling that shoot at you) won't aggro, or might just disappear entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by psychobunny View Post
    Are there any benefits at all of disabling these things in missions, other than losing some health?
    Yes. Getting less xp for not killing them. Also, if you have a high enough Trap Disarment skill, it wont blow up in your face and hurt you.

Me, I ignore those terminals and slaughter all the cameras and turrets. More xp is good.
    Metalynx: 216..... 4 more levels and the server will shut down!

Metalynx: "I seriously hope all the stupid people in the world don't congrigate in one spot, for all the weight of this massive amount of raw idiodicy, might collapse upon itself, creating a Singularity of Ignorant Stupidity, unmatched in strength by any black hole in the universe"

Quote Originally Posted by gergiskoo View Post
    iirc if you delete them, all cameras and sentries and stuff (i.e. the bowling balls on the ceiling that shoot at you) won't aggro, or might just disappear entirely.
    Well, that is what I thought, however, everytime I've activated and destroyed them, I still get aggro from cameras and sentries lol.

Quote Originally Posted by psychobunny View Post
    Well, that is what I thought, however, everytime I've activated and destroyed them, I still get aggro from cameras and sentries lol.
    "Working as Intended"

I also just gank them for the XP.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

They just disable mines, don't they? never done anything to cameras when I've bothered.