Thread: What do we tell the new player?

What do we tell the new player?

Well at times I get many tells from low level and I'm sure you guys do too.. What do you do after 200 or do you get xp.. Do you pvp often? Maybe FC can answer that.. After having such bad experience with Support. I have no confidence on AO atm.

They have booster pack coming.. Is FC hurting that bad for cash? Why should we pay for a booster back.. which is the same game.. that may add 5 minutes of content. Do we tell new players "Hey this game lacks in content at high level.. but be sure to spend $20 more around christmas so you can have 5 minutes of content"

ok.. lets go back.. What do we say to new players that are getting into AO? I use to have so much confidence in this game. and They even said it was going to be a 4 years game.. 1 year already gone.. still the same since christmas. You might as well delete all high level players so we don't tell them the real truth. Cause the best advertisement is word of mouth!

dunno, but if players take thier time they wont run out of stuff to do as fast.

I find that for the causal gammer level 1-100 can take months or more.... Its all relative to your play stlye, and abilities. Can to take a char from 1-200 in a month or so, but it isnt the same as if you played casually from 1-100 over 2 months... so... maybe people should jsut take it slower?

dunno?
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

just what i always wanted in a game
    ao should come with a warning on the box
    "don't play too much or you'll find out there is actually nothing to do but level in this game"

i mean of course that is true....but...thats not a good answer.

No matter what they add. It will all be the same. Boring bash the mob, get loot, get level.

What AO needs is a PvP server. 25% gas in all places.

No PvP level ranges ... No stupid titles ... No XP loss Ever.
    Just a plain old fun server. Camelot x 100,000, without the stupid raffle.

Talking 0% zone?

Ahh how about 0% zone.. You post something for trade WTS.. you make the deal.. and kill them right after.. pickup the item from corpse, w00h00 then re-post it again.. that would be so much fun. We need 0% zone.. Have a grudge on your guild leader putting high tax rate.. guess what.. find him and kill him.

lol steffani try playing neocron and that WTS thingie might happen to u

Re: 0% zone?

Originally posted by Steffani
    Ahh how about 0% zone.. You post something for trade WTS.. you make the deal.. and kill them right after.. pickup the item from corpse, w00h00 then re-post it again.. that would be so much fun. We need 0% zone.. Have a grudge on your guild leader putting high tax rate.. guess what.. find him and kill him.
    anything but AOquest. But all 0% might be pushing it, you need to have someone on your side.