Thread: Uncle Serotonins Great Forum Challenge

Uncle Serotonins Great Forum Challenge

What is it with these boards and threads wandering hopelessly off-topic? I've lost track of the number of threads which by page 4 have absolutley nothing to do with the topic - not neccesarily a bad thing, but it DID get me thinking..

And so...

*Pulls sheet away revealing flashing neon sign*

Behold! The great forum challenge 2002! The rules are simple, get to 2 pages without making ANY references to the following:

1. The French
    2. Level reqs on nano's
    3. Fixers
    4. Why i hate FC, why FC ruined my life, my top 10 humurous re-wordings of the word Funcom etc
    5. The role of the neutrals
    6. Cloudeh

My signature is also from Willy Wonka.

Slugworth and I are enjoying Everlasting Gobstoppers, right now.

My question is this:

Everbody broke the rules-Violet, Augustus, Verruca, Billy (?), and our hero Charlie.

How come Charlie was the only one given a second chance? None of the others even had the opportunity to make up for their transgressions.

He clearly tampered with the fizzy lifting drink and even dragged his Grandfather into this banal, sordid, and reprehensible deed. Yet he went unpunished.

I just don't get it.

BTW, as it turns out, the furnace was on that day, too bad for Verruca.
    "So shines a good deed in a weary world."

Good point!

If i remember correctly Charlie was the only person to give back the secret sweet. Senor Wonka took thi to mean that everyone else was "evil" and planned to sell it to Slugworth. Aside from the fact that all the other children had been incapacitated by Wonkas factory and therefore were not really in a position to do anything i saw, i reckon he misunderstood charlie.

"THERE! You can keep yer stinkin sweet you freak! Screw sellin that - im just gonna go to the press about YOU!"

Wadda ya think?

You know... it is SO tempting to write a story about people from a certain country, playing a certain profession, complaining about a certain player.....

But I won't.

I'll pull myself together and talk about chess. YES!! CHESS!!!

"White bishop to C4"

Now that I'm quitting, I feel as if I'm stuck in a 'time-loop' where my actions have no effect upon me because in the next loop everything will just start over again. Thus,

DOES ANYBODY WANT TO MAKE A HOT HOT HOT S&M CHESS MOD FOR HALF-LIFE?!?!11?!! IT'LL BE JUST LIKE COUNTER-STRIKE, BUT BETTAR!

Originally posted by Martov
    DOES ANYBODY WANT TO MAKE A HOT HOT HOT S&M CHESS MOD FOR HALF-LIFE?!?!11?!! IT'LL BE JUST LIKE COUNTER-STRIKE, BUT BETTAR!
    erm, ok, now your scaring me

hugs

lilnymph

(ps hope sigs dont count in your rules)
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

CLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHC LOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCL OUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLO UDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOU DEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUD EHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDE HCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEH CLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHC LOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCL OUDEHCLOUDEH

French

CLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHC LOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCL OUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLO UDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOU DEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUD EHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDE HCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEH CLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHC LOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCL OUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEHCLOUDEH

lvl req's suck and so does Funcom.

Oh wait, you said to NOT mention those things...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

TheDeacon, now you ruined it...

Anhow, I removed the Cloudeh quote from yuor signature. People swearing - and getting filtered - is kind'a ok as long as it's not a lot, and in a single post. Showing it in the signature, which goes into every post you make, is not appreciated.

Swearing?

Ho? Bustin luv , or the four stars?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Ok guys, i have to admit i was sceptical at first, but against the odds youve manged to go a whole...

*drum roll*

Wait for it!

*drum roll. again. possibly the same one.*

7 POSTS!

*Rapturous applause and cheering*

Ah well, at least no-ones mentioned the neutrals yet

*Black Bishop to C4*

I'm sorry Cz, I didn't know that was still considered cussing. You still love me though right? *tilts his head to the side and wraps his loving arms around Cz, running his fingers through Cz's hair*

Well I was going to say that I was neutral about the whole thing---oh shoot, now I've gone and ruined it again :P

I like milk!

Durhee!
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

erm, ok, now your scaring me
    And yet you'll still hug me?

BUT WITH BUTTER!
    Counter-Strike doesn't need butter. It needs Vaseline.

Originally posted by Martov

Counter-Strike doesn't need butter. It needs Vaseline.
    I dont know, ive been hearing some good things about Butter recently.

Originally posted by Serotonin
    I know, ive been hearing some good things about Butlers recently.
    Yup, Me too.

I hear butlers are expensive, but they are so good at ironing my newspapers. No mmore wriggled up newspaper! I can't stand it when my newspaper isn't straight!

*blue queen to D7. Check!*