Thread: Protect the planet!

Protect the planet!

To whoever is intrested and concerned over our planet's current situtation...

it has come to my attention that our enviroment isn't doing all too well anymore lately. Big carnivorous slugs appear in omni-ent, omni-tek dumps their waste freely in the forrests where kids can play, entire species get extinct or are about to get exctinct, and no one ever bothered to find out what the effects of notum mining are on our enviroment, both plantlife as wildlife.

Due to all those concerning facts, i started thinking (yes haha, finally he thinks ) about it all, and decided that we should step up and do something about it, if not for ourselves, then for those coming after us.

Therefore i have started Demeter's Garden, a non-profit organisation bent only on the purpose of investigating what's going on with the enviroment, as well as protecting it, and making it lifeworthy for everyone again.

So in short, if you are as concerned as i am, if not more, send me a tell for more info on the situation. Donations to help plant new trees and protect endangered species are welcome too.

(( ooc, i'm not too good with prepared speeches ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I dunno, but I'm almost tempted to say: "protect the planet, kill a clanner today!" for some reason...
    Last edited by macbecky; Aug 13th, 2007 at 03:22:42.
    Nothing beats a Macfluffy!
    "Proud citizen of Omni-Tek and corporal of Omni-Pol"

the way you omnis keep trashing our enviroment you'll be killing everyone soon
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

(( due to me not wanting to have the RP community chase & pester me off AO when they find out what happened, with donations i mean small donations that won't hurt anyone when they find out what will happen, like 1-5K, or donating furniture plants and all ))

Meh it can't hurt, after all I like this wartorn planet. Wouldn't live anywhere else in the galaxy.

(( If you are low level, instead of giving a donation that cost you send me a tell. If I catch you online I'll give you a plant ))
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S