Thread: Powerlevelling Exploit

Powerlevelling Exploit

"A specific way to powerlevel was brought to our attention a while back, as people were concerned that it might be considered an exploit.

This powerleveling method is now considered an exploit."

Ok, as many say, if we are vague with the community team, they cannot help us, so I ask in return, can you be more specific here? There is more than one way to powerlevel, I want to make sure that we know WHICH is an exploit and which is not, please, and place it on the launcher page too if you could.
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

didnt know you could do that, where did you read about that info?

Drrubika

Sorry, Cat, but I can't post how to exploit on the bulletin board. I'm sure you understand that. If you are not sure whether the methods you know are considered exploits or not, please e-mail the exploits team and ask.

That sounds fine. I am kinda slow when it comes to all this technical stuff after all. I didn't want to find out the paint was wet if the sign was missing is all.
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Cz,

if i hit ctl+alt+delete on my keyboard, i get 10 levels every time! is this an exploit?

try it guys...it works.

*hums innocently*

-----------------------

NOTE TO MORONS: Do not do this.

Question Wheres my 10 levels?

All I see is a "Windows Security" box

(btw, they fixed that crash-to-dekstop bug awhile ago)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Merc,

Please see the note at the end of my post...it referred to you.

I wanted to see how many people running win98 would reset their computers.

Originally posted by Borrace
    Cz,

if i hit ctl+alt+delete on my keyboard, i get 10 levels every time! is this an exploit?

try it guys...it works.

*hums innocently*

-----------------------

NOTE TO MORONS: Do not do this.

Wow, Another one is if you type

/terminate , it kills everything on the screen, i told a noob that once, and almost pissed in my panties

i had a tummy ache for almost a hour from laughing so hard.

Arrow

Borrace,

"Morons" like you assume everyone runs Window98 or ME.

(ps, lame jokes deserve lame responses)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Great going funcom, you let people actively use this exploit, I myself have reported it ages ago as well as other people and it took you that long? And those people still play? Tsk tsk now Personal Preferences suck.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Great going funcom, you let people actively use this exploit, I myself have reported it ages ago as well as other people and it took you that long? And those people still play? Tsk tsk now Personal Preferences suck.
    It was not considered an exploit before and they said that also. So it wouldnt be fair i guess to bann the people that used it before they announced it to be an exploit.
    weeeeee

Oh really now.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

new exploit: run to a store, buy 10 lockpicks, go to another store and sell them, u MAYBE, just MAYBE will gain profit

Originally posted by Mercatura
    Borrace,

um...excuse me idiot. where did i say everyone runs windows98 or ME? i said i wanted to see how many people who did run win98 would reset their computers.

so please, learn to read...and how to operate your computer. there are very nice online guides...with pictures to help you if you need it.

about exploit

hello,

i just take down server time to write a litle words about this exploit describe by cs.
    i am not here to write how it work but i want to give my point of view about it.
    it's not an exploit in my mind but a regular use of game mechanic and it useless after a certain level , up to 50.
    why i say that ?

first point is ,
    what cs can say about ppl that use stupid level 1 debuff to get rid of root or similar casting. In mission, something i got rooted by mob or slowed, so i use a poor level one debuf ( aimed shot or surch ) to break it ( in my mind this is an exploit ). what is the relation between the root and the aimed shot inexpertise ? try to find one and you will be lucky.
    It's the same with all the mobs cast on yourself, just take one of your poor low level debuf and you can get rid of most of the most cast on you

second,
    try to blind ppl that have turn an ao option off and you will see if blind works like it should be, same problem using e-traitement that normally should blind you for a certain time( this is an exploit too )

so before crying its an exploit, make a game without stupid bug

best regards

Re: about exploit

Originally posted by rudis
    hello,

i just take down server time to write a litle words about this exploit describe by cs.
    i am not here to write how it work but i want to give my point of view about it.
    it's not an exploit in my mind but a regular use of game mechanic and it useless after a certain level , up to 50.
    why i say that ?

first point is ,
    what cs can say about ppl that use stupid level 1 debuff to get rid of root or similar casting. In mission, something i got rooted by mob or slowed, so i use a poor level one debuf ( aimed shot or surch ) to break it ( in my mind this is an exploit ). what is the relation between the root and the aimed shot inexpertise ? try to find one and you will be lucky.
    It's the same with all the mobs cast on yourself, just take one of your poor low level debuf and you can get rid of most of the most cast on you

second,
    try to blind ppl that have turn an ao option off and you will see if blind works like it should be, same problem using e-traitement that normally should blind you for a certain time( this is an exploit too )

so before crying its an exploit, make a game without stupid bug

best regards

At least he is Flaming CS and not CZ

Originally posted by Mercatura
    Borrace,

I use win85 ermmm win98

Originally posted by Coc^-^

It was not considered an exploit before and they said that also. So it wouldnt be fair i guess to bann the people that used it before they announced it to be an exploit.

Well, they did ban at least one person using it before they labelled it as an exploit.