Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Council is no longer

Angry Salute

/salute to all my comrads from TC,

it was a pleasure knowing you folks, those that remain.. i hope to enjoy the rest of my time with you here.

As for ARK situation and all..... its evidant that ARK program is a failure.

im not even gonna waste time and effort listing the BULL that FC has done to the -DEDICATED- players, we have been here for over a year, and this is how they treat us.

And to the Swine behind all the strings,
    a [censored]
    ---------

Again /salute to all my TC friends.

B~
    *this post was edited to not hurt the eyes of the n00bies who know themselves.
    Last edited by OneMind; Sep 11th, 2002 at 20:27:16.
    ==============
    200 Meta-Physicist.
    One mind, one purpose.

Re: Re: The Council is no longer

Originally posted by killerman

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out
    The sad part of this is, for you, that the door is much more likely to hit you now on your way out than it was before because these folks aren't around.

Re: dude

Originally posted by fopus
    Btw to CZ i can only say, u really disappoint me. "have fun, see u in another game" man.... to me its like "i dont really understand why u leave our game, i think we made it so nice and funny, but u must have some reasons that we cannot do anything about, so see u in another game etc etc etc"
    I'm sorry you see it that way. I do talk with Noer quite a bit, and I have looked into several cases involving members of The Council, so I believe I know very well the reasons for the disbanding of The Council, and several of its members' leaving AO.

I do not feel this is a thread for discussing that though. I just wanted to show that I too will miss The Council. I believe you used more words to explain what you think I meant, than I used to say it in the first place. Note that "somewhere" doesn't mean "not in AO".

Originally posted by Cz
    Wrob's post has been removed, and so has most of the replies to it. Please accept my appologies for not seeing - and deleting - the post until now.

However, please report such posts when you see them (Several did. Thank you.), and do not reply to them with similar posts. The language seen in some of the replies was also way out of line, though the provocation of the original post excuses that a lot.

Again, I'm sorry the post stayed up as long as it did.

Could you post it again I missed it darnit, at work now and I don't get to check up the boards when It's busy If not Cz, emai it to me. Pretty Please?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Goodbye TC, sorry to see you all go... but

Originally posted by Julia

Congratulations! You just got first place in competiton for MOST RETARDED THING I EVER READ. Please contact me in game to receive an uber rare nano program intelegence boost that you realy need man.

I am not a cowgirl i dont live in US and i don't eat burgers. But i am pissed becasue of your ignorance. How can a you understand whats happend in NY last year if you watched it at home on TV in a soft couch. How can you judje US actions if only magzin you read is playboy and your poitical backround limited to knowing that president of United States is George Bush.

The only worst then a fool is a talking fool.
    * Hajkster pats Julia *
    There, there...

edit: anyone know the color of emotes ingame? lol

and aw... not 666 posts anymore =(
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Thank you TC

All those days in 2ho, when no Omni's were around .... someone pulled the standard "We need the entire Council in here .." ...

Doesn't mean anything anymore.

Sad to see you disband!

Good luck to you all, whereever you go.

TwinFooTwo
    Main chars :
    Tumtitum - 220 Soldier, Atlantean
    Darkseraphin - 220 NT, Atlantean
    Twinfootwo - 220 Martial Artist, Atlantean
    There is no foot in my name!
    Shaolinna - 218 Agent, Atlantean

First person to be drunk every single level from 1 to 220 ..ever......

I guess Fc will be happy when they have pressed everyone who dont take the cookies out of here, but then again, ty for the support all of you.

What will you do when they come for you....
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

It would be nice if there was a system for filing complaints on the records of ARK's and GM's.

Then maybe someone from "internal affairs" can look at their record and say "hey, this ARK/GM has too many complaints against him from people he has interacted with".

Personally, I would have filed a few complaints myself from a very rude GM I interacted with once.

In all fairness, most of the ARK's I have interacted with have been very civil. But there are some that need to be removed from power.

ARKs and GMs are humans. They do mistakes. Sure they should get a slap and learn from their mistakes.. but I don't think they should be fired, unless of course, they abuse any powers or other important rules.

In the Steffani case, I'd say it was a matter of training missing.

Oh well, bye bye, good luck.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

So sad, so sad.

I've wanted the old crusty players to stop their whining for some time now, but I certainly didn't want to see it take this form. TC has some excellent people in it. And I'm sad to see a high level group of its like depart. I keep hearing the high level game is non-extant. That's sadly truer now than it was yesterday.

Farwell TC people.

Might aswell says it.
    Good, most, not all where pains in the ass towards me.
    If only you knew, if only.

But the majority of them are cool, but TC is no different from any other guild, they didnt do anything different from another.

/me puts on flame retardant vest.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

You guys should all play Shadowbane together
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Bonk wrote:

"You guys should all play Shadowbane together "

Well.. we are playing AC2 Beta together

I think there are about 10 of us already there + quite few of those who hang around in TC IRC channel.

So far it is shaping to be all AO tried to be but failed.

Graphics are awesome and crafting (trade skills in AO, LOL) works fine and everyone can do it if they put bit time to it and get the resources.

Also PvP already has meaning. Some of the mines that you can mine resources are in PvP areas and I expect that there will be lots of nice wars over who/which side controls those resources.

Also looking the ruins of towns and thinking how they will be rebuilt during the course of game to their former splendor... cant wait.

Does it have issues? Yes! Beta still has LOTS of issues but I am much more confident of Turbine's ability to fix them and while some dont like the M$ behind there, I personally do... why? Well the reason is the $ in M$ They have the money to pour to it to fix things, to hire people, etc.

Also I like the semi funny/sarcastic way the devs are writing the patch notes... well, I think this link shows it well:

http://groups.msn.com/AsheronsCall2B...uildnotes.msnw

I am pretty sure I have found new "home".

Zarch and da chars

it was fun TC... u guys will be missed
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

Unhappy tsk..tsk..

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Might aswell says it.

But the majority of them are cool, but TC is no different from any other guild, they didnt do anything different from another.

Now Cloudeh....

Thats not very fair. Some ppl just have an over-the-top personality.....like urself. You can be a lil strong at times.

U know I like ya bro, but EVERY group has ppl that don't get along. Its human nature.

Plus that ninja T thing prolly didn't help ur case

Let 'em R.I.P. & watch FC drown.

/me out.

4c2 0wN5!
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Goodbye TC, sorry to see you all go... but

Originally posted by Hajkster

* Hajkster pats Julia *
    There, there...

edit: anyone know the color of emotes ingame? lol

and aw... not 666 posts anymore =(
    Violet maybe?

Purple?

Royal Purple?

edit: I think its just purple hajk
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Unhappy n000000000ooo!

darn it! well that blows! Best wishes to everyone from The Council. Special thanks to sukdoctor for being super cool......

DIS!
    Kodiene
    Founding member of P.E.T.A.
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Atrox's
    PAINKILLR
    Mercenaries of Kai

"I personally think nerfs are death in an emergency patch. It is very cool to admit that there are a lot of things we can do boring, very boring in-game. Your input is being adjusted in some Fouls. I want to especially thank the players who WILL die.
    Have Fun! And I'll be seeing you online
    jonhelgi, designer - AO"

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Might aswell says it.

Wasnt you banned for hardcore credit duping? How did you get to play again?
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567