Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Council is no longer

hehe

Yeah well just wanted to say bye to the TC peeps, u ruled omni for a long while, quite impressive. Im thinking about subscribing to fileplanet to try ac2 since neocron servers are down......ill do it in an hour or two if they arent up yet.

Date of registration 2001-09-03 14:53:20 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-10-09
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

Yup i also cancelled once again, and this time im pretty sure its permanent

Originally posted by Cz
    Sorry to see TC disbanded, and the members leaving. Take care, and I hope to see you again somewhere.
    You gonna play SWG too then Cz? :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Originally posted by Keldrys
    /salute to all the TC members!

The best teammates, the best friends, the best of everything you could ask for. I still remember the first time I teamed with Piikey and Noer and they grilled me on what crit buff I could do I remember gasping in awe the first time I saw Zerosignal do a 10K FA (I did a dozen of my own w00t! ;p). I remember a giant Destria leading the charge around missions with her sexy clothes. I remember hunting mutants in Stret East (yeah, if you've been around that long I pity you hehe) with an all-waitt Demios, who showed me just how powerful agents were. These are just some of the memories I have with TC members, and I'll miss all of you! If I hadn't already canceled and deleted all my AO files I'd post some screenies too but oh well heh.

Best of luck to all of you! I know all too well the pain of subjective bannings, stupid GMs and ARKs, and all the boredom that comes with high levels. The only thing that keeps people in the game is their friends and guild, and when enough of those have left everyone leaves. FC simply doesn't realize this and will, in my opinion, pay the price in the end.
    Kel,

you were always my favorite MA

Originally posted by Smacker
    So, what game would that be Cz? Shadowbane? AC2? EVE Online?
    Since I intent on at least trying all three... yes, quite possibly. You forgot SWG, btw. (Warlock remembered it. I'll at least try it, Warlock.)

Re: Goodbye TC, sorry to see you all go... but

Originally posted by MonstaJugga
    I'm pretty surprised at how unprofessional this so-called representative of Funcom can be. You can defend yourself all you want, but i'm sure to 99% of people who read that post, that's a power-trip.
    I'd say it's more a panic reaction to shut up Azzazzimon until I cound answer the issue at hand. A mistake, perhaps, but it worked, imo.

I'm calling Cz unprofessional.
    Feel free to, but I also suggest you act professional yourself then. However, I'd prefer that you bring it up elsewhere than hidden in a thread that is not even about me.

I'm a US citizen, and I know my rights. We have a right to state what we believe in.
    Nothing to do with being from the US. And "free speech" laws have limitations too, to protect people from abuse and personal attacks.

It's one issue to ban over an exploit stated in EULA, but it's a different issue altogether to ban people for voicing their opinions over a power-trip.
    Uhm... are you confusing a ban from the bulletin board with a ban from the game?

Anyhow, I'm not going to mess up this good thread more with discussing this here. Make a new thread, or send me an e-mail.

To all and none in TC

Thank you all for being who you are, its been a pleasure playing along side you.
    I know Demios from DRAP, its sad that FC`s GM`s and ARK`s cannot see past their noses and realize there might be another explanation than the one they have alredy "deciced" is correct.

Goodbye to those who leave, I`ll see you somewhere in a mmorpg

.... Bear1, Bear0ne, Beartwo or Silverb.... if you see the name, it might be me =P
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Sadly to say it seems that all company's with a MMORPG have BAD customer support...

and the thing with trying SWG ? Cz have fun
    Another Verant game... the latest rumours say that it might come out around 2004, hopefully before the SWG2 come out

E&B is a nice game to try, but it actually seems like AO is the best game still... and also got the best community...
    Flapsie Clan Nanomage NT, Former Knights of Rubi-Ka
    Now: Ancarim Iron Legion
    Many alts from all Professions...
    -----------------------------------------------
    "The man with a new idea is a crank, until the idea succeeds" -
    Mark Twain

cya dudes

Spydervenom or Spyderv whatever the hell my name is now

Originally posted by Saiby
    Heh thats cause i have to play in 3rd person to escape the lag in AO tarage, only times i can play in 1st is in missions. Not even that, only when runnign i can, cause my Nova's muzzle flash lags the hell outa me, and my settings wont turn it off, haha. Waiting to see where you get those nophex's at. Tarage you got AIM, ICQ or any thing?
    Nah, just jump on irc.funcom.com and join #thecouncil. I'll be in there all the time keeping in touch. I also have nothing better to do while at work. :] Most of us are in there if anyone wants to drop in and say hi.
    Last edited by Tarage; Sep 10th, 2002 at 15:16:27.

Byer bye TC :-(

Sorry to see you go Noer!

/me atm mostly on Pattang in Neocron Beta
    Patang 205 Engi
    Another proud Apocalypse member

Dammit!!

Oh no.... well this sucks! To say the least. Was a lot of fun to plan all those wars with you guys in 2h0 and the event in Perpetual Wastelands that time. Some of the most memorable PvP moments have taken place with you guys. Well this is sad news indeed and will only hurt the game more. My most respected opponents who are also friends have quitted AO. Damn! Well I'll keep talking to you guys on irc and I'll see you in SWG or AC2 with Redemption I am sure.

Messy

Farewell TC

* Salute *

Sad to see those of you leaving. May the Fortunes continue to watch over you.

Kendric

Band of Brothers (for Life)

Unhappy

So sorry to see you guys go... and The Council no longer.. damn!
    Hope to see you in other games. If NTs are not getting some love soon I'll be moving on too, since my NT is my only char.

nexus, nexuss, nex, nexi... if you see any of these, it's prolly me :-)

Take care and best of luck to you all. Thanx for the good memories... See you around!

/salute

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

some of you were okay, good luck in the next game

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

NEOCRON

Neocron Beta 4 Server: Pluto

Name: Illphil
    Proffession: Tank-Soldier

See ya there buds!

Also playin a little Lineage on the Depardieu (pvp) server:

send me a whisper, I'm on as my mage, you guessed it, Illphil
    Last edited by illphil; Sep 10th, 2002 at 19:10:11.

Really sorry to do that on your thread TC,i hope u understand....

and i was just telling Messman today about how sukky it is that you are gone now....the game will be alot more boring now with you gone =(

hope to see you soon in another MMORPG,my dearest "Frenemies"
    Disciple092 lv 200 Clan MA

l={::;;;;;;;;;;>Redemption<;;;;;;;;;;::}=l

Re: Re: Re: Goodbye TC, sorry to see you all go... but

Originally posted by Wrob
    {Original post removed by moderator. Thank you for replying in a calm manner.}
    you're obviously very ignorant. that is so utterly uncalled for and mean spirited.
    i'm completely disgusted. you should be banned for that sort of thing.

It's sad to see you go... ;(
    And still I can't believe that Demi got banned...
    Hope I'll meet you in other MMORPG, I'll keep the name...
    Freshman Ira Varvara Raven - First OT President & First LVL 200 Omni Crat

Former President of KGB

Socializer 66%
    Achiever 60%
    Explorer 40%
    Killer 33%

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast