Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Council is no longer

I am sorry to see it go like this . I will miss you guys hopefuly AC2 will be good but i dont want you on my side its more fun to have you as enemy!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I will leave this when theres a new GOOD MMORPG out (SWG or AC2 hopefully), I need a slow, thinking game like an MMORPG to play to calm me down after getting owned by a Haxor in counter-strike :/
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Another thing, I haven't seen the AC2 forums but the SWG forums are so goddamn ugly and full of gimps who post "first", "second", "third" on every new post.

I would miss these forums more than the game if I quit hehe.
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Angry

I will miss you all in 2ho

---
    Stian - 178 NT
    Norwegian Berserkers

The council is/was one of the omni guilds in this game for a long period of time. Them disbanding / quitting ( like so many others ) is another blow to this game, yet most of the reasons why people are leaving are caused by the game (being game+organisation around it) itself.

I'll probably see a few of them in other online games ( AC2 ? , just need to get that damn gforce) and no doubt they will keep in contact. But loosing such an organisation in Ao is not a loss like one player quitting, no it's much more, a whole 'community'.

I wish them good luck in the other games they are going to play, and perhaps we'll meet again

/Georg
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Tompengpung & Sjokomelk will no longer be around either.

I will test out 14.5 and after that Tompengpung and Sjokomelk will no longer be around.

It is a coincidence that I quit at the same time as the rest of TC. I won't explain here, I have explained that bit in the soldier part of the forum.

Cya guys.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Its good to see so many friends come out to wish us "bon voyage". As many of you know, The Council was/is just a group of friends that wanted to play together and have fun, while giving others something to strive for and be a part of. Im just glad we at least had the respect of so many, if not your friendship

Well at least half of us are moving on and some will stay behind to carry on the legacy. For those of us moving on, you should be able to find us mostly in AC2 or SWG using mostly the same names, so by all means looks us up if you make it to one of those games. Otherwise, treat the new generation of AO players well, and make the most out of the time you have among friends here.

thanks for all the fish ^^
    ~Manchilde

Angry Goodbye TC

Just wanted to say bye to those I had the pleasure to meet. TC has always been a class act. You will be missed but, I wish you all the best of luck in whatever you do.

Laserstar - member of BoB

Funcom - WAKE UP

Yeah this sucks, good thing I'm leaving too. BTW, in regards to what happened to Steffani I hope those GMs and ARKs are fired heh.

Unhappy

Haven't seen most of the TC players in while anyway, but you guys was one of my reasons to play this game as clan. Thanks for the fun you put into AO, it sure will be less of it now
    Felix Dimmufodr Age : lvl220 Agent

I didnt get it but did Steff also quit?

She is my idol l i retorned to playing a doc just to be like steff

/me gives big worm hug to pikey.

/me hopes ely and naishe didnt quit yet :"(
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Oh my god.

Laugh out loud, funcom you newbies..
    Peace.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Thx to all the players for making this a great game. Despite recent events, I can honestly say this has been the best game experience I've ever had.

My account got about a month left on it, so I'll prolly be online to check out 14.5 and say bye personally to the friends still in the game.

Have fun, and thx for the good times

Best regards

Oddlogic 198 MA
    Yrdaddy 161 Trader
    Logicless 80ish Doc
    Electio 50ish Engi

You will be missed. A big hug to you especially Noer
    phonokol - geremi - dousk - matica [apoc]

Well, following the threads that Noer posted in the beginning I wonder how Funcom staff handles things, how many other issues has been handeled wrongfully that we does not know of?. It makes me sad when reading it. Funcom can have their game running, but without colourful people that has been around for a long long time the game will never be the same.

/salute

Take care, some of you I have known from the beginning, eventhough we have not spoken much lately I will miss you all. Maby Funcom someday will wake up and realize what they are doing, maby not. I hope you find another game that will respect you and treat you the way you deserve to be treated, appearently this is not the game for that.
    Winterizer lvl 213 Solitus Keeper
    Alien level 14
    Date of registration 2001-06-28
    Played in beta 4
    Unit leader of Ragnarok

Unhappy

Cya guys, I had alot of fun with many of ya.......you that are leaving will definitely be missed. I am sure I will see you all in the next game

Bloodriegn

good thing i quit this game =) sorry to see TC end in such a manor..

hope u enjoy bankruptcy Funcom..
    Novice Bare "Xthril" Lotto
    Super agent man

Roosevelt "Muchopain" Babilonia
    Bad Boy Yardie

Unhappy

Bleh, its sad to see when a guild with such a big influence to the AO community goes down the drain because of lack of support. It stinks. I wish the best for you all.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

I feel realllly bad for how Steffani was treated. those arks should be FIRED and BANNED! That is ABSOLUTELY unacceptable!!

Steffani: where does it say I can't kill snakes?

Kill snakes, get warned, thats what the game has turned into..

hopfully those other people (choo, etc) will fix this. choo sounded like a reasonable person..

Funcom - please remove Karmacappa, Faunus, and Mjoellnir from your ARK program immediately (customer request).

kthx

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast