Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Council is no longer

/salute

Good by to one of the most formidable Omni org to clans.

2HO will be quiet...

Hell, it already is.

I think the next three months we are going to see a huge exodus of all the old-timers/old-schoolers.

:\
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Date of registration 2001-06-30 01:36:10 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-10-06
    Subscription is cancelled
    Next billing Not scheduled

Thank you for entering our recent Beta CD Sign-Up. You have been accepted into the Asheron’s Call 2 Beta.

Date of registration 2001-06-27 17:12:28 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-09-18

heh

Sorry to hear

I don't post much....well...at all on the boards but I figured this one deserved it.

Hate to see it happen. Good luck to you guys.

Welcome to Neocron,

Nikoz, Fopus, Superflu, Dankman, Teedboye, Gunnandahalf, Resta, Getphazed, Kinkstaah, Resta, Serve, Jannerik, Fotik, Ayat and all the others.

... get the clue ? Join us

Well ,

that s realy sad hope to see you soon in new mmorpg

bye :/

Originally posted by Itburnz
    Welcome to Neocron,

Nikoz, Fopus, Superflu, Dankman, Teedboye, Gunnandahalf, Resta, Getphazed, Kinkstaah, Resta, Serve, Jannerik, Fotik, Ayat and all the others.

... get the clue ? Join us
    Heh, I have a few toons on the Pluto server, but I havn't played it all the much.

Date of registration 2002-01-17 00:35:33 UTC
    Account status Open until 2002-09-14

This saturday..

Bye everyone.

Unhappy Buh bye friends

As a pacifist Neutral, I have a vested interest in seeing the Clan/Omni fighting stop. As a player, I hate to see friends go. I *should* be torn between the two........but I'm not.

/me is sad
    Nealandbob Headbasher Burninsword-RK1
    Deathfyst Tonofbricks -RK2
    Tonofbricks Nealandbob -RK Test embracing my inner Brat
    Finally back from Iraq
    Enforcers ONLY vote here!
    WoW-Pahani, Skywall/Horde and Barthilas/Horde
    "A good Enforcer dies a lot"-Deng
    "FC didn't create Enforcers, Deng did" -Tza

really sorry to see you guys go, it was a blast in that darn hole and missioning with you all, I'll be headed to planetside when it surfaces perhaps I'll see you guys somewhere in there

Goodbye TC, sorry to see you all go... but

Originally posted by Cz

No, I'm gonna delete posts, and ban people, calling me a liar when I tell the truth.

If you have a problem with that, please say so.
    I'm pretty surprised at how unprofessional this so-called representative of Funcom can be. You can defend yourself all you want, but i'm sure to 99% of people who read that post, that's a power-trip.

Just so i make sure I don't get banned also, I'm going to emphasize that I didn't call Cz "a liar when [Cz] [told] the truth." I'm calling Cz unprofessional.

I'm a US citizen, and I know my rights. We have a right to state what we believe in. Freedom of speech Cz? It's one issue to ban over an exploit stated in EULA, but it's a different issue altogether to ban people for voicing their opinions over a power-trip. My loser 3rd-grade teacher used to do that 14 years ago since she had nowhere better to place her "power."

EDIT: Put "power" in quotes.
    Last edited by MonstaJugga; Sep 9th, 2002 at 19:11:20.
    Monstajugga
    Agent
    RK-1

ah the straw that broke the camels back, this is a big sign of AO's high level game. The Council was a great guild, everyone was freinds, and thats why it was good.

Funcom always has the ignorant newbies... so they wont go under. but the majority of high level people are saying it is time to quit.

Account status Open until 2002-11-02
    Buddy subscriptions 0
    Buddies in tryout period 0

I think we can all agree they had a good game on thier hands. it was fun and addicting. It's too bad it was run by a bunch of idiots..

http://members.shaw.ca/mike81/uhohfc.JPG

Cya for sure again noer your silly pölse =p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

You bet Hajk. And be sure to join the right side next time (AC2) .

And thanks for the nice words from people. Means a lot.
    ~Lone

;( To all of you in The Council you will be greatly missed...you all have my respect and most of you my friendship.. I hope to see you in another game *huggles*
    I love you all,
    Javaschick
    Member of Apocalypse

Re: Goodbye TC, sorry to see you all go... but

Originally posted by MonstaJugga

I'm pretty surprised at how unprofessional this so-called representative of Funcom can be. You can defend yourself all you want, but i'm sure to 99% of people who read that post, that's a power-trip.

Just so i make sure I don't get banned also, I'm going to emphasize that I didn't call Cz "a liar when [Cz] [told] the truth." I'm calling Cz unprofessional.

I'm a US citizen, and I know my rights. We have a right to state what we believe in. Freedom of speech Cz? It's one issue to ban over an exploit stated in EULA, but it's a different issue altogether to ban people for voicing their opinions over a power-trip. My loser 3rd-grade teacher used to do that 14 years ago since she had nowhere better to place her "power."

EDIT: Put "power" in quotes.
    Sorry to see you guys go. I didn't get to know all that many of you but some members like Vergil i got along alright with. Hope he doesn't leave as well =/. Wouldn't feel right going into the 25% bunker not giving him keelarr's to cover that strange nanomage face of his =)

/wave
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Unhappy

Sad news indeed

Gonna miss a few friends from TC.
    Take care and hope to run into you again in a future game.
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

this sucks big time...

Account status Open until 2002-12-01

Its sad to see you all leave :/

/me wounder what FC are doing..

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast