Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you guys do in AO ?

i'm leveling alt, its fun for now. chat with friends a little and try to devise schemes for getting uber **** without having to work too hard or go anywhere.

i so wanted to pvp more when i got to 200 but the pvp action in this game so pales in comparison to the breathtaking fun of doing the same mission over and over again for 400 lvls

I'm trying to pvp, but it seems that I'm either running after someone or running from a group of 10 omni. LOL

I grief kill rollerrats!!!
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

i just signed the lease for my university house on saturday.
    university starts on the 23rd so ao play time will go down alot
    me and some of my house mates are going to get cable so we can play some rpgs amd fps online. in the mean time i have little time for ao. made a little nt alt but fecked up his name
    might lvl him abit. pvp is boring as feck for me as a neo cuase i cant find any omni novices or neos too kill. seems most of their top 10 ten list have quit.

Neophyte Hotpanties
    lvl 200 clan fixer rk1
    Member of Storm

I areanuke n00bcamps to see if I can attaract some drunk ARKs I can shot at:P
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Trolling Doctor and NT forums...

Not much fun left in AO but i still love this game!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

playing AC2/Neocron waiting for SWG Beta and trolling in AO to see the game turning out like a bad Diablo2 (yah right now i think diablo2 was better, dont agree ? think harder...)

What do you guys do in AO ?

i dont now :P

Post What I do?

I level my Engi despite the horrible FC-induced gimpiness. Do tradeskills, help guildmates, partake in Tara raffles. Trying to find new tradeskill recipes that aren't listed.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

hihi

Zentry du spiser jo pølser med rejesalat ffs

Hehehe "lvling my alt is fun" now thats bull**** at lvl 130 its not fun anymore, and that can be done in like a week easy

Celest i know the sewers are boring, but well i hooked up with some dudes and got some weapons and money, and then i could move elsewhere :P

I run around offering good tips to any omni that would be willing to "buff" my "helmet".

Cutting myself and getting depressed in the corner of my room.

EhehAHEAHAEhaeaheaEHAEAEaheaeEH

Forum whoring and IDling in IRC...Need...To..Play...Som..e..Thing"
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12