View Poll Results: What should we do with the PvP ranking pages?

Voters
96. You may not vote on this poll
  • Leave them as they are today

5 5.21%
  • Remove all characters that have not logged in for 14 days

48 50.00%
  • Remove all characters that have not logged in for 7 days

18 18.75%
  • Remove it completely

25 26.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP ranking pages

why not just have the player base VOTE for who they want on the top ten list ? omni players would vote for the top 10 clanners and vice versa.

hold a vote every 2-4 weeks or even maybe more often.

last time i actually checked the top 10 list, polgra wasn't on it and at that time, she was about the only omni i saw in pvp area on a regular basis. of the ones i did see on there most of em never saw in pvp zone so the list means absolutely nothing to me as is.

while i'm at it, make it rewarding to those that can actually kill someone on the top 10 list...more pvp pt's or some kind of award or something to actually ****e up this game.

remember, these people are "criminals" and your assistance bringing them in dead or alive should not go unnoticed.

Dunno about the decay, but I wish the list was bigger, like you could check top 100 too, to see your points. Would make more people want to pvp.

and as a feature. Add a list for those below 75. Lots of good pvp'ers there. Lots of make twinks, cuz it takes to long to get to 200, where you can be uber.

(or even better, make the 75-125 bracket, 126-200)

-frakk2000-
    Apprentice Frakk // MA - Rk1 - Stuff - Quote
    Sunye // Doc - Rk1 - Quote
    Rookie Frakk2000 // MA - Rk2
    Freshman Frakked // Soldier - Rk2
    Apprentice Frakk2001 // Doc - Rk2

Frakk2000's guide to twinking -> link <-
    Adventures of Frakkman
    BondeLAN.org
    Overpowered since 15.0 - MA forever!

Originally posted by garzini
    why not just have the player base VOTE for who they want on the top ten list ? omni players would vote for the top 10 clanners and vice versa.

while i'm at it, make it rewarding to those that can actually kill someone on the top 10 list...more pvp pt's or some kind of award or something to actually ****e up this game.

remember, these people are "criminals" and your assistance bringing them in dead or alive should not go unnoticed.
    Way back in the olden days (ok I mean when I played UO hehe), when you we're killed by someone you got a little pop up box which asked "Do you wish to report this person as a criminal?" tick yes and hey presto, the criminals pvp ranking went up. It also then asked if you wish to place a reward on their head, and you could type in so many creds. This went as a reward to the person who then killed them off. Ok this was all good, and made the major PvPers targets for others to kill off. But then again it did get abused by friends killing off the criminal for the rewards and splitting it with the criminal. As for how to improve the idea to stop people from exploiting the rewards would probably best done by either not having them, or by making the reward some kind of item, nothing valuable, just something silly like the head of joe pvper.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12