Thread: Smugglers Den

Smugglers Den

OK - I "DID" have a full set...

Thanx to one of Funcoms many "bugs" im now a peice short....

I havn't bothered to petition, knowing how FC can't be a**ed to help out their subscribers, so I've decided I have to go back to the ugly place.....

I have a question though, I went when engineers could get in, I know this is no longer possible...

But is it still possible for you to "morph" as a parrot in ?

Or do I have to go in the front way and find my way up ?

Thanx for your help people =]
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

parrot still works
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

and engineer self warp still works.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Exploiters!!

Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Well I lost my Gloves because of that evil "/anon" bug..I petitioned and was told it was a SERIOUS problem, but the gloves and my pack could not be reimbursed...sigh
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Just a warning, FC have said that it's a bug that you can parrot and go in the back door, and with FC's stupidity, you will probably suddenly get banned for it even if everyone have done it for months.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

lol!

Ok.. here is the fun part. Some people might even get banned for doing the parrot trick. I for one thought the parrot trick was the only way to get in but now I hear its a bug? If I get banned Ill laugh hard because there is no way I could know about it anyway

There are all sorts of bugs revolving around ADV morphs....making them into an "exploit" because Funcom can't code is just ludicrous.

Smugglers Den Parrot bug everybody knows about....and if there were a bunch of adventurers charging top dollar at the gates then I think it should be a bone of contention, but as things stand, most people find a friendly adventurer and get in there without too much difficulty. I know I don't charge for that (but I'll accept a tip sure).

The longest road Foreman's mine. ....if you enter in Parrot form you are way in the back of the dungeon...you get to skip a few mobs that way.

Parrot form and entering missions....if you enter a mission in Parrot form you appear to others in Newb clothes...

Parrot form and entering stores....if you enter a store in parrot form you go straight to the nano section.

I've heard you get transported deep inside other dungeons as well, but I've not personally tested them all.

Frankly, camping for MK armor is one of the sorriest activities we all have to do 140+, and making us all have to go to the SFH entrance would just make this exercise even worse...

Morelian

Does it work like that with Quantum Wings for all of the above scenarios? I know it does for Smuggler's Den's "back" entrance, which, by the way, is also probably an "exploit."

*rolls his eyes at Funcom*

--Tsk

how do i enter SD whitout Parrot?
    w00p w00p!!

Originally posted by Tolbat
    how do i enter SD whitout Parrot?
    go to SFH and there somewhere (cant remember) is a entrance to the mantis lair floor 1..
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

it works with QW too
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

Originally posted by Catalyste
    Well I lost my Gloves because of that evil "/anon" bug..I petitioned and was told it was a SERIOUS problem, but the gloves and my pack could not be reimbursed...sigh
    What is this anon bug? got a linkey or something so i don't looz my stuf?

Well to the best of my memory...(I am not technically inclined in this regard ok, so don't laught too hard)

I was told by the GM who came to my aid, that /anon is very buggy, and as it removes you frrom the /list command (which I did not even know existed at the time), it seems to do some funky playing with the database, and as a result, your inventory as well, by trying to "hide" you. When I zoned into a mission, the gloves just disappeared, along with a pack (note: i did not crash). The first question the GM asked was "Do you have /anon enabled?" Oops, sure enough, I did... Never again. Then he explained it as I have tried to above. It also cost me 32 million XP in one shot (An RK record I am told, since I could not save, but thay was ALSO do to the reclaim bug too)...
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

NM
    Last edited by Cloudeh; Sep 16th, 2002 at 23:01:02.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]