Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: The Official Downtime's A' Comin' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mavchi View Post
    Does this include the launcher problems? (pls say yes pls say yes)
    Nah... you see.. the customers who cant logon arent as important since they cant report any more bugs.. and if they could that would be bad, right?

Yes, I am a bit bitter at the moment

This ladies and gentelmen is what happens when you try to do too much all at once :P

Honestly they should have taken everything down and moved to the new server farm, gave us a week or so to get in and make sure everything is working right... then put the patch in....

Live and learn I guess
    Proud member of Synergy Factor

And it looks like the chat server issue is fixed.

I try again
    How can I get the second patch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    And it looks like the chat server issue is fixed.
    Still no reply at all on launcher issues? Are you even treating it as a bug?

The launcher issues so far seem to be related to custom GUIs. The Clean GUI here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=503427 solves a lot of those problems.

The launcher issues so far seem to be related to custom GUIs. The Clean GUI here: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=503427 solves a lot of those problems.
    Negative. Didnt help NOTHING.

screw that, I am waiting on 15.1

Ani over and out

FIX ZONING NOW PLEASE:::::

Im stuck in ely at some hecklers,when i got killed it gets all white and i have to kill the game,then when i log on im getting killed all over again before i eaven can c anything i only hear the toon screams AAAHhhHH

odd - I don't seem to have any zoning probs at all, only thing I miss is the org bot, I can't see who is online now, but other than that I zoned from Jobe to Borealis and back without a prob

Now i cant eaven log in anymore sigh

Connection timeout all the time......arghhh

That helped me, Im in game in default GUI now, although.. I deleted the cd_image/gui/default folder before unzipping, and reset the gui to default with the button in settings before it worked ok.

Now to see if notum dovvetech's out

Well that dont help here....

Can't log in, tra la la. Oh how I love the lack of saved username and password so I have all that typing to do with each failed login.

And er, no custom GUI here. Ever.
    Last edited by Hacre; Aug 9th, 2007 at 21:44:37.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Rofl I think AO service provider is being sucked out of resources. about 10K people downlading 85Mb and trying to Log in to the game. Hehee well no wonder why Servers has been so grumpy...

Yeah that was one of the things i loved with this game : Not typing in my password all the time.....DANG........

Specally for how mutch this,my local issues with the game crashing all the time and security issues with typing ur password all the time.

Hello again everybody,

To deal with the current issues with the log-in and zoning servers, our servers will be going down in 30 minutes. We estimate the downtime to be about 30 minutes, but it may take slightly longer.

We do appreciate your patience. We understand this is extremely frustrating, and thanks for bearing with us while we get these teething issues resolved. We will update the various threads when more information is available.

ROFL! Crap Happens.... Well we wait....

We do appreciate your patience. We understand this is extremely frustrating, and thanks for bearing with us while we get these teething issues resolved. We will update the various threads when more information is available.
    I haven't noticed much patience on the forums in regard to what has been the biggest farce since the "great SK ding 220 off nascence key quest" patch of the 16.x era.

And you thank us like we have some form of choice...

How about instead of some sugary attempt at thanking us, you actually APOLOGISE.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavchi View Post
    That helped me, Im in game in default GUI now, although.. I deleted the cd_image/gui/default folder before unzipping, and reset the gui to default with the button in settings before it worked ok.

Now to see if notum dovvetech's out
    is out and thank you alot bro... that did it for me as well.. deleting the folder that is... thanks again

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast