Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Official "What Are You Doing During Downtime?" Off-Topic Discussion Party Zone

Are we there yet?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 23 seconds.
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

12 more hours, :/ pft
    Some People are like Slinkies.....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Budurca "Cascanueces" Rave - 220/21 Opifex Fixer
    Lady "Irkalla" Bonita - 150/8 Solitus Enforcer
    Ilove "Kicksgirl" Andrei - 132/2 Solitus Adventurer
    Kickenfs "Damona" Badgirl - 112/4 Opifex Doctor

Azar: LOL Do you take this woman to be your bride? .....Kickenf went linkdead

12 hours more... boooooring!
    Shanida :: 220/23 Ranged Adventurer :: Omni :: RK1 :: Night Watch

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HALO!!!! TRIBES!!!!!!! stalking pretty ladies ?

it's not stalking, it's intense observation.
    Some People are like Slinkies.....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Budurca "Cascanueces" Rave - 220/21 Opifex Fixer
    Lady "Irkalla" Bonita - 150/8 Solitus Enforcer
    Ilove "Kicksgirl" Andrei - 132/2 Solitus Adventurer
    Kickenfs "Damona" Badgirl - 112/4 Opifex Doctor

Azar: LOL Do you take this woman to be your bride? .....Kickenf went linkdead

I'm doing whatever I didn't do because I was so addicted to AO and then they put down the servers for 48 hours... smoked weed and shot up my first meth....
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

12 more hours? I can try to Download WoW again.

After hardly passed 24 hrs. by watching movies, learning some song lyrics, siting in a park observing birds, staying away from summer fashioned teezy ladies, I started to click Anarchy.exe shortcut icon, reseted my modem few times, reseted the computer few times till i found this forum site and informed about this new 12 hours delay. Now i have no choice else then druging my brain wit alcohol for 12 hours. And who is responsible for this?.. I`m asking to you Funcom, who? (ofc. i won`t choose to read a good book...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    Firefly ftw.
    firefox ftw!

well, ive been busy for 2 days now making setups of characters i will never own ^^
    j00 r0xx0r, sayonora!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phyxal33t!!!!
    http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1484/phyxleetao8.jpg

Hello.

Hmmmm yea what am i doing O.o

Looking on videos. Reading forums... Seeing some more movies and videos... Trying to Open Anarchy Online... Looking on forums.. Seeing some movies... etc etc..

I have not done much else ^^ Hmmm soo now i am waiteing some for for FC to open the new servers so i can play again....

From Kehaan.

I'm sitting in the corner and crying. What have you done to me Funcom! :P
    RK2: Duren, Faker, Duker, Fujarus
    http://www.freakmod.ca - my music

Down times can be so funny,.. here's an analogy of sorts..

AO = your husband/wife, Downtime = Vacation..

Your spouse has planned a 48 hour vacation and all is on schedule. Yes you will miss him/her but you know things will be better for the short separation. (after all they say absence makes the heart grow fonder.) about 10 hours after your spouse leaves you get a phone call saying all is well and they are having a great time. then on the day of your spouses return you go to the airport to meet his/her incoming flight. Bam! the flight has been delayed due to bad weather, he/she is not expected now for another 12 hours...

The reaction of the people on these forums.. "The heck with this, I'm gonna divorce my spouse and go find another."

lol, too funny.. you know you're gonna wait, you have no 'real' intention of getting a divorce, and you are gonna be so happy when the plane lands and you see him/her again you will quickly forget the flight was ever delayed in the first place.

I am not 'addicted' to AO, I simply 'Love' this game.

yeah I know,.. I need to get a life, but that's more work than AXP/SK grinding :P LOL

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    AO = your husband/wife, Downtime = Vacation..
    haha nice one
    Been here, done this...
    Time to move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Khrystanna View Post
    haha nice one
    ill second that ^^
    Cutekitty - 211 Engineer
    Rawshader - 220 Shade
    (total 40 chars)
    Member of Reborn (Omni Org)

*twiddles her thumbs* is it time yet??? what do you think the issue was? the new hamsters not get fed?
    Infused 220 Doc (Serendipity) (General)
    Unwrapme 211 MP (B.E.E.R. (President)
    Dirtymary 192 Crat (Serendipity)
    Berry 114 Fixer (Serendipity)
    Annoy 140 Keeper(Serendipity)
    Siidnee 146 Soldier (Serendipity)
    Narcotic 80 DJ(Gridstream Productions)
    (tune in Sunday nights 8pm EST to www.gridstream.org)

Solitaire & Coffee to help me to get through 60 hours of no AO!

Sigh.

Also, I looked out the window, concidered this RK4 server, and then I went back to coffee and solitaire. The end guy is hard.

-------
    Kimbeam, anamolly, ninaperson.

pyow.

-------

omfg actually woke up early to play because i was so excited to play on new servers, but theres another 12 hours!~ and it should be up right before i have to go to work, so im not going to have a chance to play for about 3 days. ARG.

if i didnt havea huge pussing infection on my arm i'd go swimming. it looks hot out.
    most call me god...

Quote Originally Posted by mrfries View Post
    omfg actually woke up early to play because i was so excited to play on new servers, but theres another 12 hours!~ and it should be up right before i have to go to work, so im not going to have a chance to play for about 3 days. ARG.

if i didnt havea huge pussing infection on my arm i'd go swimming. it looks hot out.
    THAT should be able to get you out of work.............

currently watching scuzz and clicking AO.exe every 15 or so....just cuz....like.....well you never know....im NOT addicted or anything....id just*twitches*quiteliketoplayAOSOOOOOON
    Last edited by Dicegirl; Aug 9th, 2007 at 15:35:20.
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

Red face :s

Quote Originally Posted by witekr View Post
    I'm sitting in the corner and crying. What have you done to me Funcom! :P
    12 more damn hours? ahhhhhhhhh /me kills everyone in sight. whoops, what were we talking about again? lol

come play CS:S with me or regualar CS or red faction or cod2 :P or fear combat .. lets shoot each other :P and yes i am really a girl I just like shooter games.. so :P
    Main Role Play Toons
    ------------------------------
    Agentrose-Rose Alward-Agent
    Abbagail Parsil--Rose's daughter
    Jasminum-Jasmine Linglaya
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-
    Laylana-Doctor-Corporal of Omni-Pol and DJ
    Opangel-engie-Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://omnipol.sytes.net/join.php

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast