Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Official "What Are You Doing During Downtime?" Off-Topic Discussion Party Zone

normally i miss playing ao while i'm stuck at work, now i'm just missing twiddling my fingers complaining about the downtime.......

though think if test is up when i get home Narcotic will ninja the stream and do an i miss live server party there
    Infused 220 Doc (Serendipity) (General)
    Unwrapme 211 MP (B.E.E.R. (President)
    Dirtymary 192 Crat (Serendipity)
    Berry 114 Fixer (Serendipity)
    Annoy 140 Keeper(Serendipity)
    Siidnee 146 Soldier (Serendipity)
    Narcotic 80 DJ(Gridstream Productions)
    (tune in Sunday nights 8pm EST to www.gridstream.org)

And to update the Party Zone:

-We're currently on-schedule

-The migration has gone well

-The servers and everything are up (internally) and we're currently testing everything internally

So, everything looks good so far.

So, my question is.. What will be the improvement that we'll sense after the new server migration?
    The result of this is?
    I am the motionless rage lying in a dark corner, hidden. I am the joys of unnoticed pleasure that pass you by.
    I EXIST...

http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/

Check out the 2 vids on here, Made me laugh
    DustFront Raid Bot Rk1
    ::DustFront - Home Page ::
    Guild
    ::Corporate Justice:
    Characters
    ::FoxyTrader(TR:220)::FoxyAgent(AG:220)::Drfoxy(Dr:220)::
    Links
    ::FaceBook::Home Page
    info
    ::
    AOTradeskills - http://aotradeskills.com/dnn/ - On Xfire ::

Very good question, all the corporate "allow us to do more things" speak is all well and good, but specifics are sexy and alluring.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Explore the others rooms of my home
    Jadeonn little Phoenix warp boy

Le Petit Engi (ENG version) contributor

Quote Originally Posted by TondrinOo View Post
    hey xaun im DLing a client of GW again maybe ill fire up my 14 ranger for 2 days
    look me up there:

Xuan Miyamoto
    Xaun Miyamoto
    Tiana Akyr

those are my mains :P

Talking

The benefits of the upgrade? Are you kidding me, it's so simple... A fake upgrade for a fake 2 day down time allows all the AO employees to go on vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthes View Post
    The benefits of the upgrade? Are you kidding me, it's so simple... A fake upgrade for a fake 2 day down time allows all the AO employees to go on vacation
    Naaaa, they just wanted to be able to farm all their phatz without all of us in the way :P
    Proud member of Synergy Factor

I played some Counter strike,red faction and cs:source.. and slept longer.. and actually talked to people on msn. planning on doing that again today.
    If ya'll play shooter games like that nudge me and we'll get a game going of all AO players :P
    Main Role Play Toons
    ------------------------------
    Agentrose-Rose Alward-Agent
    Abbagail Parsil--Rose's daughter
    Jasminum-Jasmine Linglaya
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-
    Laylana-Doctor-Corporal of Omni-Pol and DJ
    Opangel-engie-Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://omnipol.sytes.net/join.php

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthes View Post
    Are the employees and the vacation fake too?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    And to update the Party Zone:

-We're currently on-schedule

-The migration has gone well

-The servers and everything are up (internally) and we're currently testing everything internally

So, everything looks good so far.
    wewt! and thanks for the update. (now hurry up please, I'm going mental here )
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

wtf?!

ok this sucks..going abroad tommorow morning to no tech land and still no ao also no test server.

im going to download and play a bit eve online....

Im downloading WoW trial, played the full version at my friend's house. I like the different style of play but i'll keep AO as my 'main MMO'. - 30% done, 2GB to go.
    Slooooowwww. WTB AO soon.

Angry bah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Didn't try to join #anarchy-online did you?

#anarchyonline has had 50-80 people in it since downtime. 50 is its idle count. 100 is pretty much as crazy as it gets.
    yes, l tried the #anrachyonline channel no one is listed but me!

Quote Originally Posted by AbcFryfan View Post
    yes, l tried the #anrachyonline channel no one is listed but me!
    Then you are on the wrong server (or you spelled it wrong like in your post)

The correct server is..

Server: irc.Funcom.com
    Port: 6667

Yummy, my WoW download got to 2.6 GB (5 hours of DLing) then recieved a mirror error and lost all the progress. So there goes my plan, um. AoE3 then for a while :P

Angry yeah.........

Quote Originally Posted by Hatman View Post
    Then you are on the wrong server (or you spelled it wrong like in your post)

The correct server is..

Server: irc.Funcom.com
    Port: 6667
    ok l tried that server too, nothing happened. IRC is whack LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AbcFryfan View Post
    ok l tried that server too, nothing happened. IRC is whack LOL
    did you try #anarchyonline or #anarchy-online ?
    Proud member of Synergy Factor

*sigh* Only one more sleep 'till servers back...

Dammit if this isn't worse than waiting for Christmas Morning as a kid :/

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast