Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Official "What Are You Doing During Downtime?" Off-Topic Discussion Party Zone

Talking

Ill be missing RoD while I am offline. My only day off (only a 1/2 day off) and forgot about the servers being temp down.

~~~I <3 you RoD (Ring of Destruction {thats for all you peeps that dunno what the meaning of RoD is})

~~Wiltedtulip aka Quizmo

Last edited by knekt; Aug 8th, 2007 at 00:44:12.

Use my mom's long bread/kitchen knife and pretend it's an Ofab Wolf. Gonna be a keeper and wear full blue and black camo and pretend it's CC then, I'll go outside and kill all the trees(advies).
    Ofab - Doctor [e]
    Clipfury - Soldier
    R22866281602 - Bureaucrat
    Icey2 - Soldier [deleted]
    First to receive an infraction worth 1337 points.

Bump this thread for Black Atroxes!

One keeper with a small poking device vs a team of advies.. might take more then 31 hours

unfortuneatly troll forums, (already read latest harry potter book, spent yesterday watching peoples anarchy online vids, (Luiza you are great)
    watched the whole firefly/Full Metal Alchemist/claymore/naruto series's up to date recently... planned imps and equipment..what else is there to do?
    anyone got any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    Yeah, right. Cya on test server.
    Test server even up? I can't get in.
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

I..... I had no choice.

I'm playing Runescape

Seriously though... I find it really fun in times like these, when i'm really bored and don't feel like reading a book or watching TV or whatever, it's nice to always be able to do whatever you want

Made a little character named Fleemyarrowz, getting her cooking and fishing leveled o.o
    Last edited by Saetos; Aug 8th, 2007 at 02:48:19.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Im so utterly stuck in the routine of coming home from work and logging on that I did just that. Knowing full well the servers are down, in the back of my mind.

It just didnt dawn on me untill I got the message, ( Warning: Could not retrieve dimension information. Using cached data.) and even then it took a second for me to realize what was up. I, for a split second, was like WTH dont this work?!?!?!

Sad...

Guess ill play some BF2

Oh.. btw... I was wondering something... Worst case.. What are the chances of a catistrophic screw up resulting in the loss of all player data?
    Kira "twichy" Lii

Dragon - Yours is not the path of force, though force is often needed to clear the path.

DDAC

Roswell,

I'm pretty sure Funcom would regularly backup their live server data, so even if something happens like the techs drop a harddrive and permanently damage it, they could (should!) be able to restore a backup version. Unless the person handling the backup drives/reels is also clumsy and drops those too.. then I guess It'd be a chance start a new main.. or a GREAT opportunity to merge both RK1 and RK2 into one server with no name conflict fuss =P
    Last edited by witekr; Aug 8th, 2007 at 03:09:02.
    RK2: Duren, Faker, Duker, Fujarus
    http://www.freakmod.ca - my music

Quote Originally Posted by witekr View Post
    Roswell,

I'm pretty sure Funcom would regularly backup their live server data, so even if something happens like the techs drop a harddrive and permanently damage it, they could (should!) be able to restore a backup version. Unless the person handling the backup drives/reels is also clumsy and drops those too.. then I guess It'd be a chance start a new main.. or a GREAT opportunity to merge both RK1 and RK2 into one server with no name conflict fuss =P
    that would be cool
    Oh Yeah?!

First, some sleep now. It's nearly 5 AM here.

Tomorrow it's mainly house cleaning, playing Tribal Wars and meeting friends in the evening...

Maybe check if AO test server is back up again in the evening, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupe View Post
    First, some sleep now. It's nearly 5 AM here.

Tomorrow it's mainly house cleaning, playing Tribal Wars and meeting friends in the evening...

Maybe check if AO test server is back up again in the evening, too.
    Aww man, I upgraded RAM today and can't test it on testlive.

Still happy FC is upgrading.
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

Quote Originally Posted by Clamdigger View Post
    Test server even up? I can't get in.
    Seems to be down for a bit. No information as of yet on IF it will be back up. I'll look into it though!

Question ummmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    IRC Will be up! its not hosted with most all the other servers...

irc.funcom.com
    /join #Anarchyonline

people new to irc.. most popular windows client available at www.mirc.com tho some multi-protocol IM programs can get on irc as well.
    l tried to connect and the IRC channel is empty LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    (already read latest harry potter book, spent yesterday watching peoples anarchy online vids, (Luiza you are great)
    Thanks Luiza PvP Trials 3 just released today ...have fun
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

everything I did too when the server were still up .. eating pizza, drinking beer and shaking **** ;p
    Life is a Playerkiller

Legends may sleep, but they never Die!

take longer breaks away from the comp for shower, tv, dinner etc.

Did play on test for a while but since chatting didnt work it was um well not that fun tbh...

Just played some Flatout but it wasnt as fun as it were back in '05

oh and stare at my buddylist on MSN
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Quote Originally Posted by pharmguy View Post
    depends on level and if your doing it for PvP or PvM too but i know psychic is important for that RH symb on sols.
    Hehe =)

Well on a real soldier twink , you don't use a right hand symbiant. ( no need psychic )
    I use refined ql 245~ right hand assault rifle/burst ( it is more AR than ql 210 symb )

Thx for the comment though mate , thx for reading it.
    cry me a river

boy am i glad i have 15 hour days at work to keep me busy. sad about the 15 hour part, nice about the whole fact that i have no time to even consider doing something other then working and sleeping.
    Cheechmarin proud Squad commander of BBQ Leets Inc. and supreme creatorEquip

Quote Originally Posted by AbcFryfan View Post
    l tried to connect and the IRC channel is empty LOL
    Didn't try to join #anarchy-online did you?

#anarchyonline has had 50-80 people in it since downtime. 50 is its idle count. 100 is pretty much as crazy as it gets.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast