Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Official "What Are You Doing During Downtime?" Off-Topic Discussion Party Zone

Quote Originally Posted by pharmguy View Post
    dedje your slightly off with pyschic it is useful for doc twinks. thats about all i can think of tbh
    Actually you have high enough nano delta, genius perk, in combat treatment kit for nano points, nano stims, to not have to max psychic out.

i'm speaking of top shape twink, not some all around goofie
    cry me a river

Wink Well I keep reading of these forums

I think of something I want to do with one of my Alts.... go to to click on the launcher only to remember ..... SERVER DOWN ...

then read a few more forums and something pops into my head to do with an alt .... go to click on launcher ......... SERVER DOWN ....

read more forums ...... click on launcher ..... server down

In 48 hours i am going to need a new mouse....

think I can bill it to FC ?
    Founder of Omni Org ~Knights Templar~

Quote Originally Posted by War_Emblem View Post
    I always get a kick out of "those guys" who act like they are too cool to play Guitar Hero because they play real guitar.
    I was just ironic, I simply don't have the game nor the controller. Overall it's not my kind of game probably, but that has nothing to do with me playing guitar. I like driving games even if I have a real car after all. ^^
    Last edited by Rushe; Aug 7th, 2007 at 17:46:32.
    Dave "Endless" Lenren - Surprise! You're dead - RK3 Shade -
    aka Russel "Rushe" Lenren

Proud member of Enlivenment of Nyaya

We may need you to play twing-twang (NSFW)

depends on level and if your doing it for PvP or PvM too but i know psychic is important for that RH symb on sols.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    Well... Yeah.

Men@work
    oh yes forgot about the 47 hours and 55 minutes of drinking and complaining that men do about housework, before actually doing it.
    Some People are like Slinkies.....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Budurca "Cascanueces" Rave - 220/21 Opifex Fixer
    Lady "Irkalla" Bonita - 150/8 Solitus Enforcer
    Ilove "Kicksgirl" Andrei - 132/2 Solitus Adventurer
    Kickenfs "Damona" Badgirl - 112/4 Opifex Doctor

Azar: LOL Do you take this woman to be your bride? .....Kickenf went linkdead

Thumbs up Omgz

I hate buff begging

But i had to post this as I almost fell on my ass laughing when I read it in another forum ...

Buff begging for sport
    I.E. just to irritate people .

One small request: please at least have the NCU available for what you are asking for. Common example here:
    [IKill4Jesus]: Neco, gsf hot ^^
    ...something like your target doesnt have enough NCU remaining
    [Necosileo]: you need NCU
    [IKill4Jesus]: no thanks
    [Necosileo]: okay....
    few minutes go by
    [IKill4Jesus]: gsf hot?
    [Necosileo]: you need NCU
    [IKill4Jesus]: no, just gsf and a hot
    [Necosileo]: You are a true Gem. A diamond in the rough.
    [IKill4Jesus]: huh?
    [Necosileo]: Do you want me to dig up some low @$$ speed buffs and hots or are you gonna clear some damn NCU???
    [IKill4Jesus]: Oh sorry, can I have ncu?
    Necosileo screams and pulls his hair out.

I do not support or advocate doing this but with my sense of humor being warped by this Horrid down time ... it is looking very appealing
    Founder of Omni Org ~Knights Templar~

Quote Originally Posted by Damona View Post
    and this will take 48 hours? O.o
    For some people, it takes almost 48 hours to crawl out of bed and realize that they are not, in fact, dead.

Since 7 am, I've already taken my daughter to a kid's science lab, cut my grass, cleaned my garage and ran a new coaxial cable underneath my crawlspace (while she ran back and forth across the yard with a pair of scissors).

I feel like some otherworldly voice should come out of the clouds and say something like "impressive" a' la Mortal Kombat style.

Cool Wiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Just got my son a Wii as a reward for great GCSE results - so I'm sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangeline View Post
    Finish some more of my xbox360 games. Gotta finish guitar hero 2 on expert difficulty.
    he he im doing the same, Guitar Hero 2 rocks, But im a noob on it still on Med!
    but only had it for a couple of days, didnt know it was going to be this addictive :P

Other than that, Im playing Quake Wars Beta! which is fun
    DustFront Raid Bot Rk1
    ::DustFront - Home Page ::
    Guild
    ::Corporate Justice:
    Characters
    ::FoxyTrader(TR:220)::FoxyAgent(AG:220)::Drfoxy(Dr:220)::
    Links
    ::FaceBook::Home Page
    info
    ::
    AOTradeskills - http://aotradeskills.com/dnn/ - On Xfire ::

watch all those episodes of family guy I haven't seen because it's never on tv here

and spam a few forums ofc

hehe Guitar Hero 2 ftw. All thats left is to beat Jordan on expert and im set...
    - Soma47 // Kewltrox

Well for now I'm not really experiencing any downtime. I'm getting my carpet cleaned and seeing as how my computer is an island in a sea of carpet, I wouldn't have been able to play for quite a few hours today anyway, and sadly the laptop I'm using now really isn't suited for gaming. Gonna go to the local arcade and brush up on my DDR skills with some friends. Probably hit the movies once or twice too, still haven't seen Transformers or The Simpson's Movie. And I also got the new Harry Potter book. It's quite large so, that'll probably take up the rest of my time.

Hope everyone else's downtime is pleasant.

uhm, read guides and plan out my next toon (I have a bad case of altitis).
    it usually takes me about 2 days to read all the guides, re-arrange nano lists from auno.org, and make tables of all the perks/research rewards.

Oh, and figuring out how to do gamma correction in outdoor areas of RL.
    It feels like I have night vision in, but I cannot figure out how to check it or remove it.

Edit: somebody suggested equipping sunglasses, and it worked perfectly.
    Now I am looking for the hidden stat that did that.

Composing a remix of AO's music
    RK2: Duren, Faker, Duker, Fujarus
    http://www.freakmod.ca - my music

Quote Originally Posted by Rushe View Post
    I was just ironic, I simply don't have the game nor the controller. Overall it's not my kind of game probably, but that has nothing to do with me playing guitar. I like driving games even if I have a real car after all. ^^
    Ok, then I apoligize for labeling you as "that guy". But there are plenty of people that do act that way. The game is rediculously fun though.
    Dirk "Maxflier" Pitt
    215/30 Agent

i reckon i could get to watch 300 6 more times

Let's see, what did I do today?

Fed the chickens/ducks, did the laundry, was accepted to school and registered for classes (continuing with EMT education), bought a shop vac, and in five minutes I'm going to take a nap, then clean out my truck so I can go to the snack preparation for vacation bible school at the town I moved away from a couple months ago.

Oops, I have to finish washing my VBS shirt!

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

PFFFFT!!!

I went PKing in teh kitchen and this mob 'my mom' owned me with 20k of frying pan damage...

Just listened to all of Epicines and Tarryks music from acidplanet and am now listening to veldrons playlist on GSP.

Wonder if someone is still going to DJ.

[edit] is it still possible to get back discussions of LTK Deviant Relay with Tarryk and Lynx?

Reading all the Discworld novels for the 7th or 8th time for latest ones...
    Then I'll wait.
    220 RK2 engineer.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast