Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: The Official "What Are You Doing During Downtime?" Off-Topic Discussion Party Zone

seeing as how AO is addictive like crack, i'll be going through withdrawl like a good junkie. starting with shaking uncontrollably and sobbing to myself in the corner.

i just hope it isn't down much longer than the 48 hours. otherwise i may progress to offering to orally pleasure men in alleys for some SK.

48 hours of downtime initially. Then 24 hours of problems. Then 48 hours more to go back to the old system. Then we get to play the game finally only to find that the new patch added a lot of severe bugs so now we get another 24 hours of rollbacks and we are right back where we started

Paranoid yet?
    Veteran of Equilibrium

morph into a parrot, fly 2 pf's west, zone into 7-11, loot a Sparks (beerish energy drink), then RL a sportsbar raid to pwn at foosball ...all while trying desperatly not to say "lol" or "nerf".

I am going to make a thread here and chronilize what I am doing every hour. Each post will contain what I am doing in 6 hour incraments, I figure I will need about 8 reserved posts .

Hello.

Hmmm maby i shuld try to get a IRL ding... Dont know how much XP the mobs gives outside my apartment. But lets see :P

Or hmm :P

Think i will try to play around with some Java.. And waite for AO comming back online -.-

From Kehaan.

Quote Originally Posted by kehaan View Post
    Hello.

Hmmm maby i shuld try to get a IRL ding... Dont know how much XP the mobs gives outside my apartment. But lets see :P

Or hmm :P

Think i will try to play around with some Java.. And waite for AO comming back online -.-

From Kehaan.
    I take it you already killed your apartment boss =P
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    I have 6 episodes of Firefly left to watch. I saved them up just for this downtime.
    Hate it that they just filmed that one season of it Excellent show!

Downtime? 48hours eh? well... i guess i will get to see some sunlight.

or... i can get to work on some new launcher skins for ao... tough choice...

*opens up adobe photoshop*
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ the Fixer
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Hit me once, Shame on you.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ Hit me twice, Shame on me.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQHit me thrice, aww crud *meep*
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Qwayke

Funnily enough i bought KOTOR for the x-box about a week before i first started AO, and somehow never gotten around to finishing it, tho i bought, played and finished KOTOR 2 in the meantime.

So tomorrow at least the xbox is off the shelf and back on the TV, so i can finally finish the story that AO interrupted :-p
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

I'm gonna be farming zixes

How you may ask? obviously you've never seen my basement.

Once I'm done doing that I'm gonna go to a con, 'cause there's this nice guy just up the road with a bridge for sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

Having fun, i guess. Enjoying playing C&C, Battlefield2, and so on

Specially C&C3 is brilliant, ive missed a GOOD strategy game until it came out, think the last BIG one was Warcraft3, so i was happy finding out the C&C 3 was adequately turoughly devloped, seen enough trash strategy games using old engines
    Last edited by Psyloche; Aug 6th, 2007 at 23:44:38.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Member of Angels of the night, Rimor

As indicated on Life on Rimor, I will be making a lot of pancakes. And they will all be pancake jaffles.

I may create a new thread here with pictures of this monumental event.

Guess I'll need to clean my kitchen first. Wouldn't want to be embarrassed by my own filth.

The worst possible scenario arose for me...the 7th is my day off work!! That means I'll have to busy myself with my 5.5 and 3.5 year old kids while my wife is off making "nicey nicey' with her feking co-oworkers and working out at the gym while I get to play "Mr. Mom". Don't get me wrong but after pulling 7 days straight at the local hospital I am damn well excited to be off; just not on the 1st day AO is offline.

Lemme be the first to put in a breakfast order for some of those damn 'pancake jaffle' deals. Oh plz for god sakes m8 make mine with chocolate chips. You take Visa, MC, or Discover m8? Whatz for lunch and dinner btw???

I might try and coerce the wife into some 'nookie' but you all know women, they always on some different schedule....I might need to buy a new book to read--but ffs it'll have to be one of those lil' cornerstore deals that reads fast...hell if I wanna' be engrossed in a book when AO comes back up.

Oh man what if get desperate and begin like cleaning the house or washing the damn dishes...OR even god forbid doing laundry...HOLY SHIZZ this downtime has me all scared !!!!!!!
    Last edited by Eaglestrider; Aug 7th, 2007 at 02:28:56.
    Eaglestrider 220/16 Soli Agent
    Lockd 220/20 NM Engi
    *alts,alts, & more alts *

General of: ShadowOps

*looks about nervously

gief cookies plx
    Eaglestrider 220/16 Soli Agent
    Lockd 220/20 NM Engi
    *alts,alts, & more alts *

General of: ShadowOps

Guitar Hero 2, of course.
    Currently stuck on Freya on Expert.
    Dirk "Maxflier" Pitt
    215/30 Agent

crying as I wtch my pay account run out of time while the servers are down. <<

then return on my froob account, possibly still crying

Hmm... this *might* be THE opportunity to get comfy in the chair, and watch 5 seasons of Scrubs and I think another 4 seasons of CSI-Miami :P And I´ll be out most of the time on Wednesday anyway...
    Thaylia - Martial Artist
    Spellseeker - Nanotechnician
    Kahja - Doctor

"Authenticity is achieved by saying what you´re doing, and doing what you´re saying." - Johannes Rau
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Socializer 80%, Explorer 53%, Achiever 53%, Killer 13%

Probably going through my large collection of Terry Pratchett -Discworld Novel Series, and reading as many as I can...I've already read Mort, and am now started on Pyramid, in 2 days I could probably read about 20 of the books I have...

I'll spend it with my husband. we usually play ao together, but maybe now is the perfect time to work on that baby he wants ^^

But then again Baby = No time for AO

I may have to rethink the previous plan.
    Some People are like Slinkies.....Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Budurca "Cascanueces" Rave - 220/21 Opifex Fixer
    Lady "Irkalla" Bonita - 150/8 Solitus Enforcer
    Ilove "Kicksgirl" Andrei - 132/2 Solitus Adventurer
    Kickenfs "Damona" Badgirl - 112/4 Opifex Doctor

Azar: LOL Do you take this woman to be your bride? .....Kickenf went linkdead

Quote Originally Posted by Damona View Post
    I'll spend it with my husband. we usually play ao together, but maybe now is the perfect time to work on that baby he wants ^^
    I suggest a lot of practising, what the hell, you could become grandmasters in the 48 hours :-)

Luckily I am in a yard in denmark, installing serverroom and navigation equipment for a seabed logging vessel.

Dont have time to play while pulling 14-15 hour days. But please, fix it before friday night, so I can play ao after spanking gf a bit.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast