Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: The Official "What Are You Doing During Downtime?" Off-Topic Discussion Party Zone

Hello again everybody,

To deal with the current issues with the log-in and zoning servers, our servers will be going down in 30 minutes. We estimate the downtime to be about 30 minutes, but it may take slightly longer.

We do appreciate your patience. We understand this is extremely frustrating, and thanks for bearing with us while we get these teething issues resolved. We will update the various threads when more information is available.

There! I've finished the last Harry Potter book!
    Finalizer Telperion 220/22
    Manager Laurellyn 125/5

Member of First Light

[Account Cancelled]

1-849-555-1284 call me when its back up, im going back in my clubhouse

Evening (or morning) everybody,

Our techs are closing in on the source of the login/zoning problems. Right now it's looking like 30 minutes or so. We do apologize for the delay, and will keep updating the various threads as we get more information.

http://jet.ro/dismount/ (Stair Dismount™ - Porrasturvat™)
    muust puuuush peooople doown staairs
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

well it has now been an hour since you said it would only take AROUND 30 minutes, care to enlighten us with updates now?
    Silentsnipr3 220/27/69 Martial Artist Equip
    Behehe 220/30/69 Enforcer Equip
    Barbqq 170/11 NT
    Flurryofcutz 166/17 Advy

Proud General of Shadowmercs

Well, if FC manages to keep servers down a few more hours, I'll manage to see all episodes of Northern Exposure (show has run for 6 years). I have "cheated" a bit, since I watched them during warm-up downtimes on test also.
    "War may be Hell....but it's good for business!"
    -The Association for Merchants,Manufacturers, and Morticians

[Kintaii]: Dude, I *am* weird
    [Kintaii]: I came to accept this many years ago and am much happier for it. XD
    [Kintaii]: Besides - I work on *AO*. That right there is proof of my oddness.

jeeeez 2 more hours, thats it, i give up, im going to play with myself untill that 70 show starts then im gona sleep.

Got any new info for us Pharamond?

yes go look the sticky in 17.5 forums, he jujst posted its gona take 2 more hours

Yep, sorry for the delay. Sometimes I forget to push button.

We estimated about 2 more hours of downtime. There's a more detailed post by Silirrion here, if you want the details.

Exclamation ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    Yep, sorry for the delay. Sometimes I forget to push button.

We estimated about 2 more hours of downtime. There's a more detailed post by Silirrion here, if you want the details.
    2 MORE HOURS???? lol /me kills herself hope FC pays for my funeral!!!

The most recent post from Sil, cross-posted:

The guys are still working on the issue. I have just spoken with the customer service manager (who co-ordinates the work) and the work is ongoing. Some new server settings (or code possibly) is required so we are currently in the process of checking that works. Since this is a very unexpected (and from what I can gather quite a strange issue, even for the experienced members of our team) we will see how it goes over the next hour. Hopefully we should know a little better then where we stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Telperion View Post
    There! I've finished the last Harry Potter book!
    pleh, I finished it on July 21st (got at 6:00 a.m. finished at like 8:00 p.m.)

what can I say? I'm a speed reader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfekt View Post
    HEALTH WARNING: This reply was made on equipment that also produces sarcasm. Reply may contain bits of sarcasm as a result.
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Please give us solo LE missions, FC
    Xaun's Big List O Suggestions

The servers are up. As always, we'll be monitoring them, and will post updates if any issues are identified.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011