Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Game Concert Announced

yup given up on it for now
    Acardia Level 220 Pistolero- hit 220 in Org City
    Adolphus Level 215 Dictator
    Festamus Level 220 Hammer Swinging trox with pets

Before you loose everything it's good to realize that life is beautiful.

ok I had some problems.. make sure you have billboards and sound turned on, for one :P

Doesn't seem very live to me tho. Go into the ICC building and you will see nothing. relog. That seems to work for me... but the show starts at the begining every time. Not a very "live" environment but pretty friggin cool nonetheless.
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

There were obviously some technical issues with the concert tonight. These were at Massive's end and outside our direct control.

Not everyone got to see the concert file once it did play, and their technical folk are looking at it.

The concert will be re-shown at 7PM EST and with any luck things will go a little smoother.
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

I hope so Sil, don't worry.. I don't blame you!
    "Ignorance is bliss."
    Phat'est Trader on Rimor
    Phat = Pretty Hot and Tempting.
    Entrepreneur Grandmaster "Chacapo" Baiter - Forever Nerfed
    Also known as 'Poir'
    Clanners will be crushed!
    Omni-Tek shall prevail!
    One of the First Traders on Rimor To Have Nanobot Defense and Grand Theft Humidity

Also there seems to be a song missing from the audio file because the audio ends 5 mins before the video
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

yeah something was off. I couldn't tell what was happening, the sync was all off.
    maybe 7 will be better. Awesome deal, I just wish it was "more live" so we were all on the same page.

and yeah my sound cut out way before the video so... idunno :/
    Joe "Sefus" Werkit 212/17
    Squad Commander - PR - Recruitment
    3305 Local

UPDATE

Tonight's scheduled concert is postponed. Time and Date TBA. We apologize sincerely for the technical difficulties and thank all who came out earlier. The response was overwhelming and we'll definitely try to do more of these.

If any more information comes available to us on the postponement, we will of course update it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    Licensing/legal reasons.
    Cant you not just license some band that plays globally? This is the lamest thing you guys did EVER. Your a european company and still allow your customers to be f.u.c.k.e.d by some riaa guys or whatever..
    For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - H.L. Mencken

ummm

what ever came of this... great idea... but never saw it... or saw any more info on why is was postponed... would love to see movies.. or you tube or more interactive content like this...
    Honge
    Atrox Enforcer

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I might remember. Involve me and I will learn!"

There's a file... somewhere in some folder in wherever you put your AO folder. A 50Mb .bik file.
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123