Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best lvl 74- Pvp Char

My hair??

You're talking about my hair when you could be off fighting? Lame. I want to see you two fight. You're both great pvp-ers. It would be an interesting bout.

Can I fight Winner?

<------ Phearm3

Can I fight winner?

what bout me!!!

hi-ya I am Jhoanna (but dont say anything to anyone please, that would be bad I think) But I was just wondering if I would be on that list or something (Even though I am level 76 at the moment, but still!)
    I am an enforcer apprentice and I'm soon novice which is good I guess. Always fight selfbuffed, and most people know who I am I think hehe meow (O_o)
    Phearm3 is good, Airty is a little bit whimpy cause he is a trader and they are squishy if 1o1 and not gank(somewhat gank), Jonknoxville I dont understand why you call him good, cause he isnt really any good hehe, and Tanusha is an outside buffed wh0r3 so no skill in that.

I also have to point out the Martial artist wars 2-3 months ago, those were rocky. the competition between Ballrogg and me at that time (Bravefencer) was real fun, I lost high rookie due to a bug and gave up though :/
    But props to Ballrogg aswell (even though he fights with buffs - - )

but yes! I want on that list aswell! I kill people aswell!!!

Powah to the people. peace , or something. And sorry for incoherent blabbering but this is my first post in like uhh 4 weeks or so. So hello Capt. ! I'm back in business!

Meow off.

// Jhoanna, Grand meowster.

Re: what bout me!!!

Originally posted by DragonWarriorX
    Jonknoxville I dont understand why you call him good, cause he isnt really any good hehe,
    // Jhoanna, Grand meowster.
    They call me good because I beat some of the people on this list in selfbuffed duels.

Re: what bout me!!!

Jonknoxville I dont understand why you call him good, cause he isnt really any good hehe.

I call him good cause he's one of few who has beaten me. Im not gonna list everyone who has beaten me but they know who they are

Re: Re: what bout me!!!

Originally posted by kyleb

They call me good because I beat some of the people on this list in selfbuffed duels.
    well then, I'd like to see you beat me in a selfbuffed duel, and not after you gank me, right after I had killed an martial-artist, while my mongo and rage had worn out, and was thus at 100% agg-modifier.

And yes a selfbuffed duel vs. a trader is a onesidedstory to me, IF the trader does not gank me while I have no anti-debuffs running (Rage). I'd like to see you with your TS PM at what? 380-411 maximum at your level, versus my Nanoresist of 700ish. Only chance in hell you would have to land a drain would be if you had mochams running.

I've lost three times to traders due to ganking, and I've won far more times against traders since they cant land a drain. and yes, I pity the fools who try to root me.
    It makes me all warm and fuddy inside.

oh and if you manage to land a drain congatulations, I've been doing some testing against traders level 90-150, and yes at 150 they could land 5/10 on me. wow. Godly.

And dont nerf traders, they are fine as they are now. They are squishy as can be.
    Woohoo feels nice to be back. to bad my account got shut down due to me not paying in time, fubar.

oh and we, should have somekind of pvp tournament, just us, the *twinks*, before I go level up so we can see who is the "best" of the best.
    we can have it wherever, it doesnt matter aslong as its selfbuffed, melee or range doesnt matter since we're going selfbuffed, and then I know the soldiers and enforcers and MA's have a really big advantage. Enforcer would squish MA's at this level, and soldiers would have to use wits against enforcers.

Enforcers are gods. know this.

Re: Re: Re: what bout me!!!

I've been doing some testing against traders level 90-150, and yes at 150 they could land 5/10 on me. wow. Godly..

uhhh,,,

Dont know if this makes any difference but i thought this thread was pvp BELOW 75. wow how silly of me. I would love to see anyone i duel with a NR of 700ish at OUR lvl..talk about twinked!!!

third post, I'm on a hotstreak.

I've lost five duels so far, wherein three of these were *ganks* and half-ganks.

These three *ganks* were conducted by traders (yes all three of them!!), Jankkar, Jonknoxville and Airty (halfgank since I was standing in arena talking to mushuu and stuff.)
    All three of these losses I had no mongo/rage and were at 100% agg-modifier (Which is death for an enforcer vs. Trader/debuff profession)

The second loss, was when I was figthing Kiilakas (spelling) adventurer, whom I think is really good. But that fight he got some outside heals, which also sucks for enf since we only gots mongo. but after that I beat him in MMD.

The only "real" loss I've had was against Pharel, level 74 doctor rookie, and since I didnt get any good alpha I died. Thank god doctors are uber. woo. realistic. no. but then again wielding a piece of a house is not very realistic either, so why am I complaining.

Five losses and rest win, all selfbuffed, three days to get 8 kills into apprentice. Goddamnit I need a life.

I may have jumped on you but, if I did you were at full health. If I don't jump on peeps they usually just leave the arena. And I musta landed some drains on ya if my shotty was working well enough to kill you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: what bout me!!!

Originally posted by blackboots

uhhh,,,

Dont know if this makes any difference but i thought this thread was pvp BELOW 75. wow how silly of me. I would love to see anyone i duel with a NR of 700ish at OUR lvl..talk about twinked!!!
    oh wow yes, I had 700 NR at lvl 74 aswell but I did 2 levels because I got so bored, yeah 40k ip yup, i put them in swimming ya happy now ? :P

And yes. I am the grandmastah swimmer aswell.

Originally posted by kyleb
    I may have jumped on you but, if I did you were at full health. If I don't jump on peeps they usually just leave the arena. And I musta landed some drains on ya if my shotty was working well enough to kill you.
    Yup my ql 171 NON-trader sticks were working damn nice on you aswell, since if I had dimach I would've killed you.
    Thats how badass you are. and yes, it is not hard to land drains on anyone if they are running at 100% agg-modifier.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what bout me!!!

oh wow yes, I had 700 NR at lvl 74 aswell but I did 2 levels because I got so bored, yeah 40k ip yup, i put them in swimming ya happy now ? :P

And yes. I am the grandmastah swimmer aswell.

Im lvl 74, triple implanted in a title maxed green skill (implants above 125) buffed +70 and still not close to 700 in the skill. Please share your info on how to obtain this 700 mark

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what bout me!!!

Originally posted by blackboots

Im lvl 74, triple implanted in a title maxed green skill (implants above 125) buffed +70 and still not close to 700 in the skill. Please share your info on how to obtain this 700 mark
    Maxed it out, very nasty skill since its black for enforcers.
    Only used faded implant cluster gives about +37 or so.
    2x Notum focus +40 NR, +200 nanopool etc etc... ..
    2x The rings which Neleb drops +52 NR.
    And the jinxnano for debuffers, RAGE. Thank you very much, was there something else I could help you with?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: what bout me!!!

Maxed it out, very nasty skill since its black for enforcers.
    Only used faded implant cluster gives about +37 or so.
    2x Notum focus +40 NR, +200 nanopool etc etc... ..
    2x The rings which Neleb drops +52 NR.
    And the jinxnano for debuffers, RAGE. Thank you very much, was there something else I could help you with?
    /tell Jhoanna duel?

I would duel you, but I cant atm, since my account has been temporarily shut down due to the nature of which I will now explain.

I forgot to pay my bills. Sucks for me, and I get money in a couple o days.

People are considered good when they beat some of the other considered goods 1 v1 in a selfbuffed duel. Not when they come here and tell everyone how good they are themselves.
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Tourney!

Well, there is a tourneyment coming up this weekend, on saturday, 7:00 est, and there is going to be a sub 75 Bracket. Entry fee is 500k i think, not positive. Come, we find out who is the best
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

Me no habla no gold so me no haben ein account zu play withz, sendz me money and me be playin. mkay.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast