Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best lvl 74- Pvp Char

Well, I'll have to give Mortal some credit, he kicks ass

Although he was good at 18, I still remember a little agent who whooped him... ;p

And at 74, he couldn't take a lil doc, tsk tsk :/

Oh are we talking about the Doc who hit me for 2 points of damage each hit and wouldnt let me do bio met INC on him ? All the while he was being healed by an MA....
    Cauterized - NT parked at current lvl until the NT is fixed
    Mortalstrike - Former pvp twink Soldier - The original one

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Thumbs up Woot

The sub-74's I have to give props to are Mortalstrike, Jonknoxville and Fadez. All nice people and all great pvp-ers. I do think Luufang (omni MA) is the best I've ever done battle with though. Even when I was outside buffed he could take me like a Bush Twin on a tequila bender during rush season.

3 heals from ma
    And if I was hitting for 2, why were you at 30% when we stopped?

Because you critted me once in a while You hit for enough to make my FA take care of the damage you dealt

Best thing about sex is when you lay completely still in bed afterwards feeling all comfy and are counting the money.

Luufang did beat my ass once, I had an essence even lol. We fought once more selfbuffed and I won go figure. I beat mortal selfbuffed to but lost to him buffed. I guess I'm not on my toes buffed or something.

Does pvp at lvl 74- still exsist????

Phearm3, a up and comer, is uber is as uber gets, Evilgun,Airty and Jonk are some uber clan pvpers...Mortal im not that impressed with..we fought and he went running, screaming "outside buffed! outside buffed!" and no, i wasnt

If i forgot anyone it wasnt intentional...just been forever since i found anyone our lvl to duel.

Originally posted by blackboots

Phearm3, a up and comer, is uber is as uber gets, Evilgun,Airty and Jonk are some uber clan pvpers...Mortal im not that impressed with..we fought and he went running, screaming "outside buffed! outside buffed!" and no, i wasnt

If i forgot anyone it wasnt intentional...just been forever since i found anyone our lvl to duel.
    It's Jon Knoxville! And I managed to beat phearm3 only time we dueled.

I highly doubt Mortal went running away screaming.

No idea... ME!!!!!!!!!
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

Originally posted by blackboots

I dont recall ever running away screaming outside buffed! I do run when the following 2 things happens : 1. I get ganked. Somehow in a weird way, maybe its just me, but i think the duel turns very unfair to one the who gets ganked. 2. When someone interferes with the fight without ganking, when they start to throw heals and absorbs on your opponent. Somehow i also think that is unfair... Maybe it is just me.

But to end it i dont run, only if above stated happens. Perhaps you are one who got thoroughly owned by me Blackboots and you feel like you need to let of some steam, i wouldnt know... Unless you post who your lvl 74- toon is... Then ill know who you are. But then again you wont do that because then people can see that the accusations you are throwing around are groundless. See you at the arena... Selfbuffed!

Originally posted by kyleb

It's Jon Knoxville! And I managed to beat phearm3 only time we dueled.
    <------ Phearm3

Was a good fight. Jon is very well twinked. I don't mind losing to someone with his skill.

Note for the rest of you though. All the non uber twinks that have got me (like the ones in MA armor) and outside buffed as if being trader isn't enough of an advantage). I have no heals. My only defence is my tms shield and thats not that long of protection at my lvl. Traders don't start doing dmg until they are finished draining. I can't tms after drains so am foirced to use it b4 it would be most effective. By the time the trader is done stacking his nice overpowered drains and is at his most powerfull, I have seconds left of protection. So when I'm my weekest, you have uber attack raiting, non oe gun with huge crits, greens skills for huge scopes, more healing than I can do since I have none, and allot of times outside buffs. Traders can get more ncu in than any other class at that lvl. In that ncu you can have nano buffs to make your drains even more overpowered and a recompiler to make the drains almost instant. You can handle big essence, and HE for endless drains, health funnels, and roots on melee classes. Can someone tell me how to beat that? And no killing in first 10 seconds doesn't work if they got good life imps and a hp buff. How do you beat that?

Note to bandwagon ga fixers. You can stay in a fight for 20+ min if you want to. Because you have ga you can't be hit and have real nice hot's that easily suck up the few hits that do land. How can a soldier beat you? If getting moch, putting on ga2, and sitting at full def invulnerable to dmg is skill. Well then I quit, cause I must just suck too bad to recover.

Note to anyone to any other class. I welcome self buffed duels, and would love a duel and mabey compair notes. I'll appreciate your abilty to pvp with non overpowered professions (at least for the lvl). I play a riffle soldier and have good success with him. I also do ok with my pistol soldier. It's fun to make a non uber/conventional char and own with it. It just seems to mean more, when you gotta work a little harder to get it.

<---Luufang

Uhh Mortal, you seem to of taken my remarks a bit personal.
    We dueled once, I was selfbuffed and yes, u did run screaming i was outside buffed. After which refused to duel me again saying i wasnt worth you're time. Im just stating facts. Maybe you are an uber pvp-er. All i can post is what I personally know to be true.
    My "accusations" are fact ( why would I lie?) But then again when you're getting owned by a realitivly unknown pvp-er, i guess running then denying the fact would be an option.

Luufang, the only duel i did with you was a duel where we both were selfbuffed to 50%. We ended up hitting 50% about the same time so we stopped. Are you sure its not either Mortalsrike or Mortalrike you are talking about ? They have similar names to me but i can assure you that those 2 arent me. And yes i do take posts like that personal because i have never run away screaming: Outside buffs, Outside buffs!! I remember you at the arena, we talked nicely, i even congratulated you when you got rookie back. And on a final note, i have never ever said to anyone that they werent worth my time. Im not the person to shout profanity at other players. If i see someone with outside buffs who asks for a duel i tell them to cancel em and we can have a go. If they dont then i tell them some other time then. Give me a tell anytime if youre selfbuffed. My guess it were one of the other 2. 2 people who made their soldiers because they kinda liked my style Odd cos i know Mortalsrike both ganks and uses outside buffs...

you maybe right on the mistaken identity. Had no idea they're that many ppl with similar names. If i am wrong then plz accept my apology. I wouldnt want to be considered a "runner" either . And if the imposters are reading this; Bah!!!
    Last edited by Tiyungphat; Sep 15th, 2002 at 01:22:17.

No worries m8, my inbox is full everyday because of tells that was meant for Mortalsrike. Quite odd to be called stupid fooking ganker when never gank at all. I am quite sure about who i have duelled, especially if its a close one which our 50% duel were. Im 100% that we only did that once so it must be another one youre talking about. Apology accepted m8 Mistakes happen.

Hmmmz Mine would be for:
    Saibann

Even though i DO NOT have imps in except acouple QL 20 that is agil and sta for meh armor. :P

Hmmm.

I'll wager 50k on Luufang in the Luufang/MortalsTrike bout that should probably happen soon.

Anyone else want to place their bets?

Not a gambler but you gotta love captains' Fro!! I know i do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast