Thread: New Professionals!

New Professionals!

Please give a warm welcome to the new professionals!

Doctor - Mmba
    Shade – Janglina and Chaoticshade
    NT – Crisalys
    MP – Ebag

Currently we do have picks for the other Doctor professional, Keeper and the Martial Artist professional. Due to some issues with the selections e-mails, we had to delay the announcement of some professionals as well delay the announcement till now. When this is resolved, their names will be announced in this thread. As always, when professionals are selected, I like to send messages to all of those who replied on an update on their status. I am holding off the messages on the Doctor and Martial Artist entries until it is completely final. Just to ensure we get the professionals we need.

The Enforcer position could not be filled this phase. However, due to the current updates we are having and the need for a voice for the communities (as it has been well said by you guys). I will be accepting entries for the Enforcer profession(s). So please submit me your entries as soon as possible. The deadline for the extension is set for August 17th, 2007. I will also be extending some Agent profession spot(s) till August 17th as well. The current entries received over the week will count towards this extension.

If you have any questions on the extensions, then please send me a PM.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Famine; Jul 28th, 2007 at 01:46:06.

Please also welcome Ciggie as the new MA professional!

Please welcome your new professionals!

Enforcer - Harios
    Doctor - Blondenurse

To the list you both go!