Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Green names at 2HO battle

Originally posted by Ecbolic
    Lost 60 million credits and my entire inventory in that lag there yesterday. Funcom wont do anything to reimburse it.

Thanks alot. and yes, I had been saving. all apparently happened due to a crash while dying.

GG
    play rubi 2, we don't know what 60 million is :P )sorry you lost it(

If this is a funcom event, keep it on Rubi1

This sounds kinda like a lame event,

SS

I saw 2 or 3, I pulled one of them back away from the rest of the group (a soldier) and started 1vs1 against him... I got him down to 40% then he ran back to the rest of the group.. screw this, even ark's run from me

Well root his ass.

Ec, man...that really sucks =( If you need any help, send a tell to me, i know you're a good guy.

Most people would've quit AO if that happened to them. Yesterday in Omni HQ i had a similar incident with the 'empty inventory/rez effects' but not at reclaim when i went ld there. Luckily though, my crap was in the reclaim when i went to check it.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Stromm
    Ec, man...that really sucks =( If you need any help, send a tell to me, i know you're a good guy.

Most people would've quit AO if that happened to them. Yesterday in Omni HQ i had a similar incident with the 'empty inventory/rez effects' but not at reclaim when i went ld there. Luckily though, my crap was in the reclaim when i went to check it.
    Stromm, what happened the time you lost your entire inv at camelot? You never told me the resolution.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123