Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ((OOC - Drugs and RP?))

Red face i have an addiction for fixer crack

yes yes i know i have an addiction for fixer crack...
    i can't help it though i run sooooo fast it feels like my braind is falling out of my head....
    high level runbuffs are the bees knees if you ask me... i'm totally addicted, and i'm a fixer!!!!!!
    so i have some great connections if you need to get some...
    i can hook ya up...
    but hey you gotta find me.. i hide in the grid sometimes... so if you ever needs to... run into teh grid, i'm the lil triangle with fingerts and lips smoking a cigerette...
    Bayala
    Fixer...

As a soldier I don't need stims, my high comes from when my Div 9 is smokin some mutant. Now that's flavor country. Ooh, and really high bursts, yummy, better than any stim.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Trellame and Valiak, thats 2 out of three.

/me thinks there should be another denial from the third of the Rubi-Ka drug barons......

Lu.. Lup... somthing like that

/me grins
    Melynda 'Carla02' Zembower
    L220/15 Omni Eternalist
    RK1

Advisor of Vatos Locos
    Vatos Locos Forums

Since you seem determined to continue to make baseless accusations of simple business men, who's only goal is to provide Rubi-Ka with quality entertainment and security for social events, lets steer this conversation about things we can't prove, to one of "your" members.

How many women have disappear from the planet with no record of departure transport, who were last seen in the company of this smarmy, womanizing creep? How much graft does he accumalate in a week? Must be a pretty penny to support all the expensive gifts he throws around. As a citizen I always feel safe knowing he's at Rompa's playing connect the dots with the freckles on the backs of unsuspecting girls.

You call yourself 'law enforcement", but you're just a bunch of thugs and perverts who take delight in disturbing the operation of honest businesses.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Nanocaine.

Do a line of it then jump into your yalm.

Yes, that's a speed boost you just felt.

...yes, you're losing brain cells fast. who cares. step on it...

...okay, that's a tree coming up...

...dude, stop staring at the ground, watch where you're goi--*crash*
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

The ability to produce a surge of nanobots known as Quantum Wings propeling me from the ground weightless and light headed, staff in hand, robes flapping in the winds of Omni, strong and soft currents telling tales of lands far off...

*Static...Feed interupted...*

"Dfalcour, Gremlin here....*static*....for over an hour.....Omni-Pol...two sweeps already ....su****ious...where the hell are you....aborting drop.....contact for re-delivery through usual means..."

Ehem...as I was saying nanotechnology and my strength of spirit is more than enough of a rush for me....
    Last edited by Dragon Falcour; Sep 12th, 2002 at 00:04:18.
    Ismael "Dfalcour" Depaolo
    Omni-Tek Blackwolf Operations
    President

Federico "Falcour" Peasly
    Applicant (Wolf Pack Support Team)

Mel "GremlinFeet" Drapkin
    Unit Member (Independant Contractee)

Falcour finishes up his daily business with the other merchants in Omni-Trade...the last barter took unusually long and he was feeling overly fatigued. The corners of his vision began to blur, recognizing the signs he reached for a stim before realizing he hadn't picked up his last batch from Dfalcour....Panic begins to set in as a brain pulsing migrane attacks...Falcour crumples to the ground in a corner.......the world fades to darkness and body wretching pain.....

Through the darkness visions of laboratory assistants holding him down as he regains conciousness inside a brightly lit sterile cell...the assistants are shouting and drugs are administered....he has time to think how long have I been here? before going under again....

the spell slowly pulses to a calm and Falcour picks himself up off the floor in Trade...He hurries to find Dfalcour....

Trellame and Valiak, thats 2 out of three.

/me thinks there should be another denial from the third of the Rubi-Ka drug barons......

Lu.. Lup... somthing like that

/me grins
    Phew, im glad someoen finally has a lead, i was getting worried there for a second that someone would blame me.

3 smurfs walk into a bar....damn, still nothin....ah well

*beep*
    whats that?
    *looks at his comm*
    oh, hello, back to me about my offer?
    *smiles and nods at his comm*
    3 crates? No problem. i deliver them myself
    *shakes his head at his comm*
    No, Fed Ex would just use em all before they got half way there, sir. Least they did last time i used there services or anyone else did for that matter...
    *nods*
    Yah, i dealt with them, thats why you dont see Fed Ex on Rubi Ka anymore.
    *chuckles*
    No you wont find any records of thier 'offical departure' from this planet
    *looks up at everyone looking himself*
    Gah! how long you all been staring at me like that?!
    Last edited by Eclipxx; Sep 12th, 2002 at 23:02:00.

Where to begin...

Ahhh, lets see....Templus...Yes, good a place as any to start. Now what makes you think there were Stims in that pack ? They were, as a matter of fact, The first run of the "I love Jugz" T-Shirt line that we will be using to promote Baboons in the near future. They were sent to the ICC Transport ships because they will be here on Rubi-Ka and I would love to have them come to Baboons when they are on leave. The "I love Jugz" T-Shirts will soon be on sale at Baboons nightclub, this is the first step in our new marketing campaign. I would like to thank Doncarnage very much for RUINING my plan....I will be dealing with you in a most unpleasant manner soon.....How long can you hold your breath again ?

Next....Trell....Your T-Shirt is currently with the ICC. I was in such a rush to get them into orbit that I forgot to leave yours out. I'll make sure to remedy that problem with the next run.

As for the money I handed out, that was SUPPOSED to be to keep the two quiet....Don of course did not, so now I will have to deal with him. I wanted our new marketing plan to go off without a hitch and to make Baboons the Premiere nightclub on the planet.

Finally, Twisted Edge was contracted to deliver the T-Shirts to my contact, the quartermaster, of one of the Sol ships in orbit. I knew they would keep quiet and not snoop as to the contents of the pack. I know Twisted Edge has been implicated in some rather foul dooings lately and I would like to state that I have no knowledge of their activities outside of my own dealings with them. I hope a rather rude and annoying Internal Affairs agent will see that soon and stop bothering me.

As always, I'd love to see Everyone at Baboons. If you have a party you would like arranged contact me, I can usually be contacted rather easily. I also frequent the office in Baboons.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and Profitable day.
    Roleplayer
    Garret "Valaik" Clasen - Renegade, Subversive, Simple Businessman
    Xavier "Cyberwrench" Krohs - Builder, Creator, Chiraptophobic

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of cause. -William James

Val, I trust I will be receiving my royalty payment from the sales of those t-shirts.

/me gives Val a stern look.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

See, my big mouth gets me in trouble again,I have a real problem with that.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

Of course you will Nevver, as a matter of fact, you'll be receiving Don's share of the profits as well, since he likes to run his mouth so......You won't mind will you Don ? Didn't think so. Delay after Delay keeps causing us to push back the Block Party, but I am confident that we will have it this comming week, and there we will showcase the "I Love Jugz" T-Shirt to the public.
    Roleplayer
    Garret "Valaik" Clasen - Renegade, Subversive, Simple Businessman
    Xavier "Cyberwrench" Krohs - Builder, Creator, Chiraptophobic

The difference between a good man and a bad one is the choice of cause. -William James

/cringe
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

WooHoo!!! Now we can afford that new Couch and Love seat

It's not like we're police on the take
    Last edited by Ditzie; Sep 14th, 2002 at 13:53:09.
    Hattie "Ditzie" Wagner
    Director of "Devil's Advocate"
    A Division of "Omni-Reform"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12