Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ancient speed preservation unit

Ancient speed preservation unit

I want to ask, why FC put req on them Soldier/Enforcer ?

There are many other professions like agents who would appreciate this item a LOT more. For example i doubt any soldier with end-game gear is using this item, dunno about Enforcers but Soldiers utils are filled with albtraum ranged util thingys for more AR or star.

Any enforcer who use this? (except that crazy rk3 opi evade enf )

Why give love to the profs who can't appreciate it?

Suggestion put on profession: agent as well on it and those profs who will sign up later in this thread

I like the 50% init debuff resistance. I'd use it on my agent.

Quote Originally Posted by kichael View Post
    I like the 50% init debuff resistance. I'd use it on my agent.
    same here. change req to visual profession
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

I guess thats why they only let sol/enfs use it, on others would be to much ?

Quote Originally Posted by GameSpace View Post
    I guess thats why they only let sol/enfs use it, on others would be to much ?
    They LET! but is there anyone who actually use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    I want to ask, why FC put req on them Soldier/Enforcer ?

There are many other professions like agents who would appreciate this item a LOT more. For example i doubt any soldier with end-game gear is using this item, dunno about Enforcers but Soldiers utils are filled with albtraum ranged util thingys for more AR or star.

Any enforcer who use this? (except that crazy rk3 opi evade enf )

Why give love to the profs who can't appreciate it?

Suggestion put on profession: agent as well on it and those profs who will sign up later in this thread
    remember biggy, not everyone is gonna sacrifice unique things for more AR. I as a Soldier use it myself and although it doesnt counter it everytime, I've had it where it saved my rear in a few situations(even had it counter against ubt 4 times in a row, plus i love all teh hate tells from ppl when i am uneffected by their UBT).
    Spartanx9 220/25/70 -Inactive
    [TR]Zuka Zamamee level 50 Grenadier, Executive of Aethyr Knights, Pegasus Server. -Long Live TR-

Silirrion:I was a gimp

I stand alone on the road to hell.

Yeah open it to everyone.

Better yet just remove UBT from the game.

Actually, remove all hostile programs and give us actual nerf balls to shoot each other.

Oh yeah, instead of leets, lets have puppies and kittens and rainbows and free cookies. Instead of battlestation lets call it kiddies playground. Not Anarchy Online but Super Happy Kissy Face Petting Zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post

Actually, remove all hostile programs and give us actual nerf balls to shoot each other.

Oh yeah, instead of leets, lets have puppies and kittens and rainbows and free cookies. Instead of battlestation lets call it kiddies playground. Not Anarchy Online but Super Happy Kissy Face Petting Zoo.
    if you haven't noticed everyone can get insta killed nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe View Post
    if you haven't noticed everyone can get insta killed nowadays
    Don't judge by yourself... Not even all MAs are instasplat.

Well, as I love to have it in my utils (I think I'll manage to find where to put it) - I agree that it's maybe too hot to let everyone use it. After all - enforcers and soldiers were nerfest before this patch And enfs are still nerfest...

ME votes for new enf' absorb buff that gives 1 blocker too.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Quote Originally Posted by Biggysmallz View Post
    They LET! but is there anyone who actually use it?
    I know a few enfos that do.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

No. UBT is still useful against some profs, I'd rather it stay that way. Agents don't deserve that :>

There are a few professions that definitely should not have this and agent is one of them. With that said, I know quite a few enforcers who use it and still a handful of soldiers who use it too.
    ಠ_ಠ

I use it 8)
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Let it be clear that I don't have first hand experience playing either enf nor solder but.. every time I've been killed by these professions it's stun&perk damage (enf) or huge specials & perk damage (sol) which aren't affected by ubt at all..effect of regular hits has been very minor.
    On nano side the nanos sol & enf cast (ams, rage, chalenger, mongo)have very short cast times compared to agents only defence CH (in FP doc). So agent would have some benefit from using this item whereas (to me at least) the benefit to sol/enf is unclear.
    Resident of Rimor
    Ranged TL7 Adventurer Jonalethian
    Pewpew TL7 Doctor Mirkka
    Nerfed TL7 Agent Steinberg
    Parked TL7 Traderskiller Jonaleth
    General of the clan Coven of Hunters

Can I give a vote for doctors? Everyone has today -%healmultiplier/CH-disabler/NSD/drain/stun/init debuff... why can't doctor resist UBT too?

If not, doc vs doc fight will end only if one of them will fall asleep.
    220/22 Clan NM/Engineer
    220/27 Clan Soli/Doctor
    ... and some others.

Enormous bank-sell. You ask it - I have it. (most probably)

Quote Originally Posted by Elsix View Post
    Can I give a vote for doctors? Everyone has today -%healmultiplier/CH-disabler/NSD/drain/stun/init debuff... why can't doctor resist UBT too?

If not, doc vs doc fight will end only if one of them will fall asleep.
    Cause you guys already have access to Nsd/Ubt/Drain removers from perks?

Quote Originally Posted by Righteous View Post

LOL!! this is one of the funniest posts ive seen.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. You can take the damn thing i don´t need it anyway.... Never did, never will...
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. You can take the damn thing i don´t need it anyway.... Never did, never will...
    This is what im talking about! I think they just misplaced prof reqs on them

i would use it if i had it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast