Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A New Community Manager Approaches!

Welcome
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here..."
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

whine whine whine complain argue nag whine complain complain nag nag nag whine whine nag whine whine sputter whine nag complain nag whine complain complain complain argue complain argue nag whine.

Well. That's out of the way.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    Well. That's out of the way.
    What? Your warm-up exercises?

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    I did a tally last year and counted over 50 MMOs played in various forms, so I know a bit about the genre.
    As you're going to be CM for more than just us here, the question might be a bit inappropriate.. but how much AO experience did you get under your belt? Just to consider how much to bother you with game changes n stuff

Welcome, I trust sil has informed you that you must now attend many conventions and everytime you run into an AO player you must buy them a beer
    Sometimes, you just have to charge in with both hands blazing and hope they drop before you do.

I won't join your org, but I may join your cause...for a price

All must bow before receiving my blessings

Welcome aboard. And yay for more time for the game director! !

Welcome , keep us updated for the downtime plx!
    Michael ''Noirhybrid'' Orion 220/30/70 ENFORCER [Equipment] RETIRED - GOODBYE FRIENDS! 1/8/2008

Husband IG to Rachael ''Zorinthia'' Orion.

First Atrox Enforcer on Atlantean to put in Ql300 Symbs and 290 Brain symbiant.

Welcome to the Game.

Good Luck with your job. I think you will need it.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Welcome aboard
    Aratink 220/30 Fixer
    Proud General of Dark Front
    Clanslator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijomimi
    See? It all starts with you doing something stupid. Maybe if you were not so stupid, you would have less problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharamond View Post
    I'm overseeing everything: TSW, TLJ/Dreamfall, Conan, and AO.
    With all the things that AO needs to get right and the attention it needs to work properly, (which still remains a quest), we get a multitasking overseer instead of a dedicated one to AO. Are we in for a rough ride. Not meant personally by any means.
    We do wish you a lot of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoleet View Post
    As you're going to be CM for more than just us here, the question might be a bit inappropriate.. but how much AO experience did you get under your belt? Just to consider how much to bother you with game changes n stuff
    Off and on since beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    With all the things that AO needs to get right and the attention it needs to work properly, (which still remains a quest), we get a multitasking overseer instead of a dedicated one to AO. Are we in for a rough ride. Not meant personally by any means.
    We do wish you a lot of luck.
    hes a community manager, not game director.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by Dani View Post
    The question remains Pharamond:

Will you be at Dragon*Con 2007? *wicked grin*

And of course, welcome to the family
    You only asked because pharamond said he's very, very pretty don't you?

Welcome aboard phar. (We are gonna need a short form )
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

Quote Originally Posted by XenonDe View Post
    You only asked because pharamond said he's very, very pretty don't you?

Nono, I asked because I was probably going to D*Con. :-) But probably am not at this point due to work being a ...well....*censored*.

Kamikaze "Danibunkins" Advy
    Title Level: 7 AI Level: 19 Adventurer
    Proud General of Sentinels on Atlantean

*cries* where is Cz? WTB!

Anyways, I wish you the best. You're gonna need it too. Not just because you have big shoes to fill (and stinky ones... thanks Sil!), but also because;

According to reference.com:

The myth of Pharamond has led to new legends and romances in later times. Especially pseudo-historians are even today active in making up new stories about Pharamond.

I am a pseudo-historian, and I have written records proving that you slept your way into the GM powers at SoR, and then abused it so that you could ban people of scandinavian origin, because you hate us blue-eyes. You were born with green eyes, and you have always had serious complexes because of this, always wanting those "deep blue".

Then again, I could be making that up, as I'm high on LSD. Or I could be making that up, as you never know with us pseudo-historians.
    Sort Martial Artist 220/15 :: Alienchild Enforcer 212/10 :: Sortcrat Bueraucrat 209/10
    Sortmorph Adventurer 206/06 :: Nipple Nano Technician 202/00 :: Sortmezz Bueraucrat 209/05
    Svik Fixer 193/04 :: Sortenf Enforcer 161/00 :: Sortkeep Keeper 173/05
    Sort2 Martial Artist 143/02 :: Sortmedic Doctor 201/05 :: Nipple2 Nano Technician 167/02
    Sortblaster Soldier 67/00 :: Sortha Shade 43/00 :: Sortmp Meta-Phycisist 31/02
    Sortsnipe Agent 30/02 :: Iscrewbots Engineer 6/01

.:Total Levels Gained:.
    Rubi-Ka: 2383 :: Shadow: 48 :: Alien: 68

welcome !
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Quote Originally Posted by Alienchild View Post
    The myth of Pharamond has led to new legends and romances in later times. Especially pseudo-historians are even today active in making up new stories about Pharamond.

[/i].
    New sig found.

I demand a finders fee!

I choose..... an emote! Or that you name an item after me

/randomobscenemovement
    Sort Martial Artist 220/15 :: Alienchild Enforcer 212/10 :: Sortcrat Bueraucrat 209/10
    Sortmorph Adventurer 206/06 :: Nipple Nano Technician 202/00 :: Sortmezz Bueraucrat 209/05
    Svik Fixer 193/04 :: Sortenf Enforcer 161/00 :: Sortkeep Keeper 173/05
    Sort2 Martial Artist 143/02 :: Sortmedic Doctor 201/05 :: Nipple2 Nano Technician 167/02
    Sortblaster Soldier 67/00 :: Sortha Shade 43/00 :: Sortmp Meta-Phycisist 31/02
    Sortsnipe Agent 30/02 :: Iscrewbots Engineer 6/01

.:Total Levels Gained:.
    Rubi-Ka: 2383 :: Shadow: 48 :: Alien: 68

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123