Thread: Newland Council Minister "Kozlorre" assassinated

Newland Council Minister "Kozlorre" assassinated

Greetings, this is a message for both Neutral and Clan population.

Yesterday, during the neutral rights day, the Newland City Council's research minister "Kozlorre" Felansky have been killed. Before his death he was having words about the Council of Truth plotting the destruction of neutrals. The killer is currently in the hands of the militia for interrogation.

Do not give success in this attempt in turning each other. As Kozlorre's speech made no sense given links and communications going on. It is clear that it was staged by some organisation in order to damage the relations between the Newland City Council and the Council of Truth.

To the one behind this : Your attempt have failed. I do not care how powerful or official you may be. Once you are identified, no reclaim system, no grid, no nanoprogram and no confort Rubi Ka provides will help you. You cannot imagine what the consequences for breaking a minister and friend's mind will be.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

as emergency clerical staffer of the CoT and link between clans and neutrals in several occasions i agree with Boltgun's stance on this.

To all clanners (and neutrals), do NOT start blindly shooting each other till we resolved this by means of interrogations and investigations, and determine the cause of this all.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Wow, news to me. I tend to think i'm sort of "in the know" with Council matters too. Things could change, I guess.

If it is council members, then it's a faction inside of the organization that is not working with the Council but outside of it's scope and claiming it to be in the name of the Council. This is an offense that can guarantee expulsion. The Council recognized neutral rights a few months back and has since decided not to intervene in neutral affairs.

So again, if this has any credibility to it, it is not a Council supported action.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    Greetings, this is a message for both Neutral and Clan population.

Yesterday, during the neutral rights day, the Newland City Council's research minister "Kozlorre" Felansky have been killed. Before his death he was having words about the Council of Truth plotting the destruction of neutrals. The killer is currently in the hands of the militia for interrogation.

Do not give success in this attempt in turning each other. As Kozlorre's speech made no sense given links and communications going on. It is clear that it was staged by some organisation in order to damage the relations between the Newland City Council and the Council of Truth.

To the one behind this : Your attempt have failed. I do not care how powerful or official you may be. Once you are identified, no reclaim system, no grid, no nanoprogram and no confort Rubi Ka provides will help you. You cannot imagine what the consequences for breaking a minister and friend's mind will be.
    Is it Clear ? How can you assume this before any investigation has been made? IT appears the Newland council has made its decision on the matter. That is very unsettling Minister. I trusted Minister Kozlorre with my own life, as a brother. And I will take his words very seriously. IF the NEwland council will not objectively investigate the matter thoroughly before passing judgement, then there are people who most certainly will. Someone is definitely covering up something, and Minister Felansky's death will not be in vain.

1k Says it was a someone, who's clan ain't even in the CoT.
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Nohva View Post
    Is it Clear ? How can you assume this before any investigation has been made? IT appears the Newland council has made its decision on the matter. That is very unsettling Minister. I trusted Minister Kozlorre with my own life, as a brother. And I will take his words very seriously. IF the NEwland council will not objectively investigate the matter thoroughly before passing judgement, then there are people who most certainly will. Someone is definitely covering up something, and Minister Felansky's death will not be in vain.
    What I am saying that his speech before his death is in contradiction with the situation so far. And giving heavy accusations to the Council of Truth. No actions that will lead us to more diplomatic incident is to be taken until we solve this.

I'm not excluding any path, but so far we have to verify what interest there was in the speech, and the murder.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

My devision of Omni Tek Armed Forces will be happy to lend a hand to non terrorist related Neutral factions and especially the Newland City Council in the investigation of Council Minister Kozlorre´s death IF we get a request to do so.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Nohva View Post
    You want to come to the Council building and shout some wild accusations? After your trip to reclaim, I know we can manage to make that made-up plot a reality. ...and then we'll make sure all neutrals know that it was YOU speaking on behalf of them that caused the escalation of violence against them.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Nohva
    This situation is -not- clear but some things are. First off, Koz came to us as a theoretically wanted man by a corporation half way across the galaxy, they might have just found the time to take him out. Second, Kozlorre had known paranoid tendencies that he addressed to me multiple times. Third, Kozlorre insisted on using the insurance network outside of the NLC insurance network because he believed that the NLC network was 'unsafe'. As a scientist he could provide no credible reason for this and insurance pattern failure from an unstable ultimately resulted in his death after the explosion.

Since we have the shooter in custody NLCC's investigation of this matter will proceed in an orderly fashion. The assassination of a public official is no small matter, but given the situation we cannot rule out information we already know.

Quote Originally Posted by RKtim
    My devision of Omni Tek Armed Forces will be happy to lend a hand to non terrorist related Neutral factions and especially the Newland City Council in the investigation of Council Minister Kozlorre´s death IF we get a request to do so.
    While we are pleased to know that OTAF is interested in aiding in this endeavor, after consulting with the Minister Boltgun and General Hekkat, we believe that we have the situation in our full control.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Omni-Pol requests the assumed shooter is given to Omni-Tek custody because of the possible large scale implications of this attack to public safety.

If you decide not to release him, we can make arrangements to meet the captive in your facility for standard interrogation procedure.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

yah right... give him to omni-tek and a week later no one knows where he is or what happened to him... i suggest we leave it in a neutral investigation, and have the neutrals ask help if they need it, not force them to get us in.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    You want to come to the Council building and shout some wild accusations? After your trip to reclaim, I know we can manage to make that made-up plot a reality. ...and then we'll make sure all neutrals know that it was YOU speaking on behalf of them that caused the escalation of violence against them.
    Wow, That was a pretty defensive answer! You aren't trying to hide anything.

it wasn't defensive in the least. It was an open invitation along with some nearly guaranteed actions that will happen afterwards.

Considering the gravity of the situation in regard to not only the assassination of a public official, but also the bypassing of the suppression gas system if Newland City finds it nessicary, we will happily share information with both Omni-Pol and the CoT. Until we decide if this is nessicary, the perpetrator will remain in the custody of Newland City.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

As an official spokes person of the Council of Truth I can boldly and on record state that there has never nor is there any in works plans to take a stance that would plunge the Council of Truth Supported Clans in to any direct war or other act of aggression toward the Neutral body especially concerning dealings with the NLCC.

Furthermore, I will state on record that I personally would have had major issues with such a decision if one were made that would trouble me so intensely that I would have to have already stepped down from my office in a matter of grave shame and as vocal as I am you would have already heard about it in my protest of it.

I have the utmost confidence that the true nature of this crime will be solved by the skilled Neutral authorities and can only make the CoT's resources available should you have the need. Tho I doubt you will require us to solve such a bold attack on your Council.

I personally feel for your tragic loss of a Minister and will light a candle on my terrace to guide his soul in to its destination as we mourn the loss.

Signed,
    Council of Truth Clerical Staffer
    Xaun Miyamoto

First off, my deepest sympathy for the family and friends of Minister Kozlorre.

As a neutral representative for the CoT, I see this as a big "blow" to what the CoT and NLCC and the neutral representatives is trying to build together. A free Borealis.
    None of the representatives i have ever seen in CoT has spoken for an invasion of Borealis and NLC. Not even Mr Silverstone. If such a proposal came up, I would, as ms. Xaun Miyamoto oppose it wholeheartedly.

I will urge my Clan to stay off neutral notum sites during this troubled times, and my clan is informed and stay ready for aiding a liberation for the neutral city Borealis.

Mona Creehan,
    NLCC Representative for CoT.
    1st representative of Forsaken.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966