Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Borealis Situation

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    *phee-phoo-waah*We're sorry, but the english to jackass translation module is currently unavailable.
    Wouldn't that be "Jacka$$-to-English"? You know, like the one we use when OT-RK's propagandists open their mouth to expel some of that hot air?
    ()
    Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    You must surly have realized that disobeying orders to split up a illegal demonstration and then attacking Omni Tek personnel
    So who exactly decided the neuts couldn't hold a peaceful demonstration?
    Funny thing is, according to OT personnel, that I know, nowhere does it say groups of more than two are illegal, nowhere does it say OT personnel can open fire indiscriminately and nowhere does it say that some third-rate twerp with a gun and an overdeveloped sense of selfimportance can go around killing OT personnel.
    OT-Reform handles the cases that do crop up occasionally..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadab View Post
    It's not Free Rubi-ka for all, but free Rubi-ka for Nanomages only.....
    Mages and 'Trox, actually. Facts and all that..
    (Though it's more down to the twin facts of the mages needing us to fighting and our ability to snap them in two..)

As to the original "request" - hehe.. I'm reminded of an old, old song: Moonshine flows like water in Kentucky mountain streams..
    OT-RK is not going to destroy one of the trade areas on RK that allow them to trade with the Clans.
    Given the choice they might (re)move that eyesore of a comm dish, that'd make financial sense. If only it also made operational sense but there's usually a reason for placing things like that.
    Tempus fugit.

Everybody has a photographic memory.
    Some don't have film.

When you find a big kettle of crazy it's best not to stir it.
    -PHB/Scott Adams

And in the midst of their rant, Third Faction's true colors shine.... I see that they have adhered to the mis-information proproganda of the NLF. It's not Free Rubi-ka for all, but free Rubi-ka for Nanomages only.....
    Freedom for all neutrals=freedom for (obviously neutral) mages/trox. It's a broader (and much more difficult) goal to obtain. I feel pity for those within Omni ranks that would work themselves to death for a sense of belonging.

Frankly, I am surprised when someone cannot understand why an individual would not "submit to the will" of another (in this case the Omni guards). The only answer I can come up with is that the person asking the question is not an individual themselves, and thus does not comprehend the questioning of corrupt authority. To those that ask this question: I assure you there are more peaceful paths to choose.

Being told what to do, and doing so without question, is at its core an exercise in control. Those people who value individual thought and expression have already chosen their side.

Leave Borealis. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixos View Post
    Freedom for all neutrals=freedom for (obviously neutral) mages/trox. It's a broader (and much more difficult) goal to obtain.
    Obviously you are not aware of the true extent of the propaganda espoused by the "neutral" organization NLF.... they want a stop to all Notum mining and the removal of ALL races from the planet, except Nanomages, whom they claim are the true inhabitants of Rubi-Ka. Far from being neutral... they are terrorists to the extreme, attacking all who mine their precious Notum, that they claim is their life source of power, and without it (not scientifically proven by any means) will cause them to die.

Tindamir tried to prove their radical fanaticism... and look where it got him... He will not be forgotten...

Tindamir will be avenged!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Obviously you are not aware of the true extent of the propaganda espoused by the "neutral" organization NLF.... they want a stop to all Notum mining and the removal of ALL races from the planet, except Nanomages, whom they claim are the true inhabitants of Rubi-Ka.
    When Third Faction changes its name to NLF, then I'll agree with you. Until then, your argument is moot.

Tinder was dumb, he got what he deserved for being a fanatical stooge and not using his head.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Obviously you are not aware of the true extent of the propaganda espoused by the "neutral" organization NLF.... they want a stop to all Notum mining and the removal of ALL races from the planet, except Nanomages, whom they claim are the true inhabitants of Rubi-Ka. Far from being neutral... they are terrorists to the extreme, attacking all who mine their precious Notum, that they claim is their life source of power, and without it (not scientifically proven by any means) will cause them to die.
    As one whose life is indeed dependent upon the Notum-rich atmosphere of Rubi-Ka, I can assure you that it is clear that this is a needed element for the survival of our race. To state that this is not scientifically proven, indicates a gross lack of research regarding the well-established body of scientific knowledge on the subject. Even the earliest recorded documents regarding the synthesis of Homo Nano in laboratories acknowledge the dependency of the Nanomage race upon Notum and their restriction to a life on Rubi-Ka.

While the violence of the Nanomage Liberation Front is to be decried, it is understandable their desire to take up arms. Facing extinction at the hands of the Notum-mining industry, even the extremes become a temptation. However, it may also be that their dramatic acts are the only means by which the problem of Notum-depletion may become a part of the common discourse.

Even if Borealis were to be destroyed, as requested, it would only manage to kill people. Ideas are not so easily eradicated, and almost never successfully so when attempted through violence.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12