Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Borealis Situation

Borealis Situation

The so called "Neutrals" showed there true face today, i here by officially request that Omni-Tek Unicorn command strike back with full and unlimited power to make certain that the City and its communication installation dose not fall in to Clan/Terrorist hands.

The inhabitants of this city has had a unusual strong and growing aggressiveness against Omni-Tek over the last year and its my honest opinion that the only way to reclaim full control over the city would be to remove all of its inhabitants by force.
    But the complete destruction of the city and the building of a new Communications post close to a Omni-Tek city might prove to be more economical and faster.

One thing stands for sure tho.

We must NOT let the city fall in to the hands of terrorists.

Official request for the destruction of Borealis to protect Omni-Tek´s interests, signed:
    Field Marshal Tim "Rktim" Andersson
    Authentication Code: A12 G857 L89 T409
    Last edited by Rktim; Jul 22nd, 2007 at 02:50:23.
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

*phee-phoo-waah*We're sorry, but the english to jackass translation module is currently unavailable. Please try again later when you've had a chill pill and actually read the definition of a terrorist in a dictionary.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Someone upset because neuts aren't being quiet?

Emulating Gandhi gets us nowhere; push and we'll push back. Your occupation is a threat to our future, therefore we are a threat to you.

Yea do not let the city falls into the hands of those who live there. And please go ahead with more aggressive actions, the more you add up the more free I'll be to push violent actions in front of peaceful solutions.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

Oh ain´t we the happy little freedom fighters standing up to the big evil omni tek cooperation.. Like i said.. Terrorists and rebels justs like the clans refusing to accept Omni Teks legal right to Rubi Ka...

You must surly have realized that disobeying orders to split up a illegal demonstration and then attacking Omni Tek personnel together with clans will not go unpunished..

Yesterday you didn't win freedom, you lost Omni Tek´s grace.. And now you will have to face the consequences..

29250 - The first "neutrals" appear when Omni-Tek employees - as well as clan members - abandon their affiliations and settle in non-political zones. Fearing more ICC interventions, OT authorities turn a blind eye to these neutrals.

But that.. Was a long time ago...
    Last edited by Rktim; Jul 22nd, 2007 at 13:24:59.
    Messiah has spoken.

Omni-Tek does not know what is good for them. they felt a small bit of the new neutral power last night... And if they don't back of they are sure to feel more of it!
    Some clans also came to take part in the fight last night... some of the got killed even by neutral hands.. "we came here to help you" they said.. If they now want to help neutrals they should stop killing us in Tir.. We do not want to take part in the pathetic war between clans and omni! We want our own freedom, is it not time to face the new threat we have? aliens! Do not listen to the ICC, they tell us to gather and fight the aliens. Yes we should fight them together but not for ICC! They are here only to take all the notum....

That will kill every mage there is!

Solution: clans keep to themselves, do not think you can take Borealis after the omni's(yes we know of your plan) and omni should pull out of borealis and keep it to their own land.. then we unite to drive away ICC and the aliens(wich are probably working together), then we can fall back to anarchy...

Free Borealis!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

Quote Originally Posted by Iaito View Post
    Omni-Tek does not know what is good for them. they felt a small bit of the new neutral power last night... And if they don't back of they are sure to feel more of it!
    Some clans also came to take part in the fight last night... some of the got killed even by neutral hands.. "we came here to help you" they said.. If they now want to help neutrals they should stop killing us in Tir.. We do not want to take part in the pathetic war between clans and omni! We want our own freedom, is it not time to face the new threat we have? aliens! Do not listen to the ICC, they tell us to gather and fight the aliens. Yes we should fight them together but not for ICC! They are here only to take all the notum....

That will kill every mage there is!

Solution: clans keep to themselves, do not think you can take Borealis after the omni's(yes we know of your plan) and omni should pull out of borealis and keep it to their own land.. then we unite to drive away ICC and the aliens(wich are probably working together), then we can fall back to anarchy...

Free Borealis!
    Spoken like a true Claner and Terrorist..

The second you started fighting Omni Tek you disclaimed being Neutral, now your faction is just more clans that don't want to call themselves clans... But weaker.. Still Clans tho...

((OOC, well sort of ooc anyway.. Yeah kicking out ICC once and for all would be awesome.. Then we could finally show the clans AND the neutral (that also chose to oppose us obliviously.. real power and not 5% of it regulated down thanks the the ICC... And remember the clans don't like other clans ether, in fact Clans is EXACTLY what "Third Faction" and the rest of the neutrals that has attacked Omni is now.. Not neutrals.. Not some kind of romantic faction fighting for freedom.. Just another bunch of clans that don't cooperate with the the other clans just as so many other clans.. No mater how you twist and turn it.. You went clan the same second you attacked omni, to bad there ain't 200+ Clan application forms.. maybe you can get a GM to change your side?))
    Messiah has spoken.

the thing that neither omni or clans get is that even if we fight you we are neutral... NEUTRALS ARE ONLY NEUTRAL IN THE FIGHT BETWEEN CLANS AND OMNI!
    even if we fight omnis, doesn't mean we support clans, we fight omnis for our own winnings... not for clans.. I killed just as many clans as I killed omnis last night...
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

the thing that neither omni or clans get is that even if we fight you we are neutral... NEUTRALS ARE ONLY NEUTRAL IN THE FIGHT BETWEEN CLANS AND OMNI!
    even if we fight omnis, doesn't mean we support clans, we fight omnis for our own winnings... not for clans.. I killed just as many clans as I killed omnis last night...
    Clans kill other clans all the time.. Your just another filthy clan hiding behind the neutrals...

While waiting for official Omni Tek responce ALL members of:
    Third Faction and Wolf Brigade are to be considered Terrorists, enemies of Omni Tek and current orders are to kill them on sight.
    Messiah has spoken.

You should think about what you say before you decide to act.

1) NEutrals make up 17% of Rubi ka's population. You've been deadlocked with the clans for ages. Do you honestly think you can win two wars at once, if you can't even win one? I assure you while we arent looking to do so, we could easily decide the war if you really wish us to.

2) Bomb Borealis? Don't be silly. The corporation cares about profit. Borealis is THE most lucrative trade hub on Rubi ka. While of course I understand Omni will fight not to relinquish this, they will never Bomb it. Even when put back in the proper control of its neutral people, the trade alone is profitable for Omni.

I implore you once more. We dont wish for war, we arent an aggressive people. But we will stand up for what is ours. You would be best not to Disturb the sleeping neutral Lion.

Wolf Brigade? Terrorists?

Bwuahahahaha!

Terrorism is an act designed to further ideological or political goals by creating fear in a population.

In order to be a terrorist, you need to have the intention of causing fear in the population. Wolf Brigade is a mercenary company that serves a wide variety of technical and para-military needs for all people found on Rubi-Ka, this includes Omni-Tek. Our intention is to make money for providing services.

If you some how want to link Wolf Brigade to the riot in Borealis as an act of terrorism than you need to ask how we provoked terror when the Omni-Tek guards proceeded to initiate attacks on my organization members and myself while I was watching the confusion. In turn, I defended myself against these persistent and violent attacks on my person.

I do not recognize Omni-Tek's authority to beat me up whenever they please.

It, in fact, seems -more- likely that you are trying to terrorize the neutral populace by threatening them with extreme and unnessicary shows of force.

In terms of communications facilities, I think it would be a wonderful idea if Omni-Tek constructed a new Subspace Communications Dish -somewhere else- and left Borealis. It would seem to be the most logical thing to do given the aggressiveness of the neutral population of Borealis requires more resources to maintain the peacefulness of the city over time than a secure and private Comsat dish would.

If assistance in this endeavor is required, Wolf Brigade is available for contract. We have long experience in repairing and maintaining both Clan and Omni-Tek communications networks. As always, the files of any particular contract are kept in the utmost confidentiality to better serve our customers.
    Last edited by Berael; Jul 22nd, 2007 at 19:07:15.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

........ Yes we should fight them together but not for ICC! They are here only to take all the notum....

That will kill every mage there is! .........
    And in the midst of their rant, Third Faction's true colors shine.... I see that they have adhered to the mis-information proproganda of the NLF. It's not Free Rubi-ka for all, but free Rubi-ka for Nanomages only.....

TINDAMIR will be Avenged!
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

What you stand up for is what you have built on Omni Tek property, without proper Omni Tek approval, we just have chosen to ignore it.

But it still is Omni Tek property, if you want Democratic freedom on Rubi Ka you will have it AFTER Omni Tek´s lease has expired and you will have it governed by a Democratic government seated in Omni 3 - Rome.

But until then Omni Tek WILL protect its property in investments on Rubi Ka such as the Communication facilities in Borealis, but if the people living there opposes Omni Teks protection by force we will respond with force and remove them..

The classification of Wolf Brigade stands, you had time to follow orders to remove yourself from the location but chose to remain and fight the Omni Tek troopers present together with several Clan members hence you have shown that you are a part of rebellion, a rebellion which numerous times has tried to use Terror as a weapon against Omni Tek personnel and to destabilize the situation on the planet, both political and economical.
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by RKtim
    The classification of Wolf Brigade stands,
    I'll believe it when I get a letter from Omni-Admin. Just today, Wolf Brigade accepted and fulfilled several contracts from various OT groups such as OTRD and OTTrans.

Your logic does not follow considering it is well known that Wolf Brigade fights impartially. I will let our history stand for itself and let the ramblings of an officer with little to no authority fall by the way side.

Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

[QUOTE=Nadab;4807300]And in the midst of their rant, Third Faction's true colors shine.... I see that they have adhered to the mis-information proproganda of the NLF. It's not Free Rubi-ka for all, but free Rubi-ka for Nanomages only.....

QUOTE]

This is not the situation.. I am no supporter of NLF's killing of soli or opi... I dream of a world where we all could live in peace together... but as a nanomage I do want to live myself, and that is not possbile if all notum is drawn out of mother ka, so you think it is weird that I react to this matter?
    I am under the orders of Admiral Nohva, not NLF in any way, neither is 3F.

[QUOTE=Iaito;4807430]
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadab View Post
    And in the midst of their rant, Third Faction's true colors shine.... I see that they have adhered to the mis-information proproganda of the NLF. It's not Free Rubi-ka for all, but free Rubi-ka for Nanomages only.....
    This is not the situation.. I am no supporter of NLF's killing of soli or opi... I dream of a world where we all could live in peace together... but as a nanomage I do want to live myself, and that is not possbile if all notum is drawn out of mother ka, so you think it is weird that I react to this matter?
    I am under the orders of Admiral Nohva, not NLF in any way, neither is 3F.

Wink

Not that I have anything against third faction but I find it a bit ironic that Nohva, being one of the major figures within the NLF in his time, left the organization to start a new one. Both of which are fanatical in nature in their own way. The NLF for the purpose of saving the lives of the nanomages and third faction to fight for Neutrals 'as a side'. I also find it kind of funny that the uniform for both organizations is red and black, or at least was at one point in time.

Am I making a point that 3F -is- the NLF or that Nohva hasn't 'changed his colors'? No, i'm saying we cannot be anything more than what we are and either fighting for nanomage liberation or neutral rights, Nohva has a certain type of feverish charisma and evangelical nature about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadab View Post

TINDAMIR will be Avenged!
    *pffft* you base true colors of an organization on the words of one person? I'm in 3f too but im a proud owner of several towers. Not very NLF-style now is it?
    Nothing beats a Macfluffy!
    "Proud citizen of Omni-Tek and corporal of Omni-Pol"

Rktim..........

just come and try to take it....

I'll be waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Berael View Post
    I'll believe it when I get a letter from Omni-Admin. Just today, Wolf Brigade accepted and fulfilled several contracts from various OT groups such as OTRD and OTTrans.

Your logic does not follow considering it is well known that Wolf Brigade fights impartially. I will let our history stand for itself and let the ramblings of an officer with little to no authority fall by the way side.
    ((OOC: Cute fine you got me there, see here now boys and girls.. Why RPing is completely pointless without RP game masters (That actually care n do stuff etcetcetc) Ofcorse i dont know if you actually did in the game yesterday but i got a feeling that you A: Dident or B: Did and the guys you RPd with are erm.. yeah.. ima not say it.. Now i can just do the following: ))

Yes and your affiliates superiors where aware of the situation and refused to cooperate with Omni Tek Armed Forces and will be executed for high treason this weekend together with some other personnel involved in the affair, no reclaim possible. Same as you will when we finally get our hands on you.
    Messiah has spoken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast