Thread: Brave Neutral Front: XIII

Brave Neutral Front: XIII

We are XIII - the few, the select, and the dedicated. Anarchist by name, honored allies in spirit, we rise to defend and take back our neutral lands. We are an elite commando guard on the front line of democracy, and we need your help.

In coming months, neutral land will come under fire from both sides of the conflict. We, the strong neutrals, must stand together, draw a line in the sand, and retreat no further. But as my friend and ally Sosthene says, "we are so few..."

To join XIII, you must be at least level 101, neutral, and proven yourself worthy and honorable. You must both lead and follow, speaking your mind in XIII decisions. Your reward is to fight for "our" side, alongside our few elite, and present to the world a strong neutral front.

If you meet our requirements, please contact us -- your help is welcomed. If you're with another neutral guild, we ask you look within yourself before deciding. We need you, but your present organization might need you even more. As we are so few, our allies must also be strong.

If you're above 80 and still neutral, brave the storm. We're already watching you, and will offer our assistance whenever possible. Contact Devgodz, Sosthene, or myself, and we'll fill in the details.

XIII is the sum of all professions, the greater of the whole.

<<<OOC Pretty convincing, huh? We're a buncha neut people that wanna have some fun with teaming, land control stuff, hunting, etc. RP is optional, as is nearly everything. >>>
    Dorfone
    Fixer
    XIII Neutral, Rk-2

I was Rambo in the disco
    I was shootin' to the beat
    When they burned me in effigy
    My vacation was complete.

Now where'd I put my Neutral Application form.. ?

Just kidding

Good luck, Dorf, and ya know the Order of the Lamp works for whoever pays the most, so if you ever need some mercenaries to help defend your precious neutral soil.. lemme know For you the first kill is free!

--K