Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The new and improved - OMNI ARMY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Tal

*yawn*
    We've beaten you with only small groups of people
    We've beaten you with large groups of people

Stromm himself has seen us defeat y'all several times at 2ho

I think you're full of it, Jekyll.

edit: Just wanted to add that I've never seen YOU there Jekyll, ever. How would you know if we "never" win or not?
    Don't ever assume Tal. I see Jecc at nearly every Camelot fight, and I've never seen YOU around. That doesn't mean he exists and you don't.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

Well, I admit its hard to get on during the weekdays due to having to stay at school for 9+ hours for football and other organizations, but I always try on the weekends for tarasque, and I nearly spend the whole day at 2ho.

I apologise for assuming he doesn't come, due to the fact that I'm never on during the weekdays anyway, so I wouldn't know.

On a side note: I have no clue where all the omni camelot people went. The last 2 spawns I arrived to see 50+ clanners and maybe 2 omnis including me.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

There were 3 ARK there. All Omni. All did pretty low damage. They gathered Omni players in Omni-1 and led them in through the whompas. Eventually word spread to other Omni orgs who started sending people in, and that's about when Omni started retaking control.
    Aaron Simons Harkonnen

Originally posted by Meurgen

Don't ever assume Tal. I see Jecc at nearly every Camelot fight, and I've never seen YOU around. That doesn't mean he exists and you don't.
    Oh yeah, might also be because there's 40 clan vs 1 me everytime I go
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Originally posted by Tal

Oh yeah, might also be because there's 40 clan vs 1 me everytime I go
    Good point.

2ho

For the record, I think this was a Funcom "Event," not an Omni character petitioning to get help from a friend in ARK.

That said, we all know how lame some of the events are. While it's always fun to see green names out fighting and interacting with players, there's a distinct borderline between fun and stupid. Fun is when the faction opposite to the event characters has a chance in winning a fight. Stupid is when the event characters are unable to be debuffed, have 150,000 HP, and play meatshield for the actual player characters to kill, in this case, clanners. Stupid is when the fight is so incredibly one-sided that the underdogs (clan) have to retreat into a bunker and grid each other out to save themselves from 1) the lag and 2) the unfair attacks during grace periods (which did happen, so don't say it didn't just because it didn't happen to YOU).

But oh well, another day at 2ho ruined for the PvP players. Nothing wrong with that right?

--Tsk

Originally posted by Tal

edit: Just wanted to add that I've never seen YOU there Jekyll, ever. How would you know if we "never" win or not?
    lol Tal....jekyll is too busy farming titles in tir arena. I was there....he made up some lame-ass excuse why he was killing some grey unbuffed freshman MA...but I didn't buy it. Ask 'em yourself.
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

Originally posted by Stromm

random crap
    Anyone else think this is a truly pathetic thread? First they ***** about Funcom not having enough events...then they ***** when Funcom has an event...if you didn't like it, get the **** out. your a fixer, need I remind you how disgustingly easy it is to cast your grid nano, even in combat?

2ho goes both ways. Omni has it one day, the clanners have it next. You sound like some child whinning to his parents because "Jimmy has a better toy than me".

God forbid that omni send actual guards to defend 2ho outpost...Again, if you don't like it, retreat to mmd or tir arena. Nobody will miss you.
    Tier. yellow. fix. please? k. thx.

LoL, I agree stromm...Why don't we ever get any clan help when we're losing eh? What happened to our clanner 300 agent named Joshua way back in the cot meeting days?? Joshua where are you?!?!?!

Oh, and stromm, Jacksr's talking would have went like this:

Jacksr: (pink 3rd person text) Jacksr are you bringing the 300 gm and the arks?

Jacksr: Jacksr cool

Jacksr: Jacksr we will win now.

Originally posted by Element

Please don't read this.
    Element is really running up a track record of posts that aren't worth reading. Is there some sort of /ignore command for the forums? There should be. :\

Yeah, go to user cp and click "edit ignore list". You should be able to figure it out from there.

Only person I have is colinlh... 142 odd begging posts
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

lol Tal....jekyll is too busy farming titles in tir arena. I was there....he made up some lame-ass excuse why he was killing some grey unbuffed freshman MA...but I didn't buy it. Ask 'em yourself.
    Well, i replyed to this nonsense in another thread, don't wanna go through that again here. Go read that.

BTW, anyone that has seen me at Tir arena or any other pvp zone can testify that i don't gank or farm. All who know me knows this, so the only ppl u r really fooling r the ones that live on the boards and never actually play the game.
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

in the time honored words dating back to pvp in uo and eq... no screenshot, didn't happen.

Anyone else think this is a truly pathetic thread? First they ***** about Funcom not having enough events...then they ***** when Funcom has an event...if you didn't like it, get the **** out. your a fixer, need I remind you how disgustingly easy it is to cast your grid nano, even in combat?

2ho goes both ways. Omni has it one day, the clanners have it next. You sound like some child whinning to his parents because "Jimmy has a better toy than me".

God forbid that omni send actual guards to defend 2ho outpost...Again, if you don't like it, retreat to mmd or tir arena. Nobody will miss you.
    Boy oh boy...After that one your '12 year old' comment is so invalidated. Do you proofread your posts?

Tell me element, when did i ***** about AO not having enough ARK events? I could do without them. I'm a big fan of online gaming, and i hate ones that don't allow you to fight each other. ARKs are not needed to participate in pvp. That was NOT a planned ARK event. Everyone there had no idea what was going on when the ARKs entered. It's been said a million times now why this cannot be considered an 'event' due to the context it was practiced in, and the facts revolving around it. And yes, we did 'get the **** out' what the hell else was there to do? If anything the ARKs ruined the night for both omni and clanners because there was 30min to an hour intervals where we were restricted from pvp'ing and after 3 times people just said to hell with it and logged off. Man, why do you continue to talk like you know squat about something you didn't even see?

"Omni has it one day, the clanners have it next. You sound like some child whinning to his parents because "Jimmy has a better toy than me"."

Well then I guess you can't say i'm bull****ting you since you're talking like you were there when you really *weren't.* I applaud you for trying your best, though. Sometimes its better to keep your mouth shut when you don't know what you're talking about.

"God forbid that omni send actual guards to defend 2ho outpost...Again, if you don't like it, retreat to mmd or tir arena. Nobody will miss you."

Hooo boy! This is the life of the party right here. There are guards in 2ho, and that seemed to be the only challenge 'til ARKs held omni's hand. Nobody will miss me? Actually, clanners pvp in 2ho with whoever they can get. It makes no difference who or what guild some person is that's there. Speaking of MMD when we were wondering where all the omnis were it turned out a lot of them were in mmd line camping. Go figure. Hey, and how come out of all the times ive been to 2ho i've NEVER seen you there once? I read about 3 weeks ago you were leaving AO.

"I sure ain't gonna miss you."

Man, i'm having a blast still over that '12 year old' comment. You fit the profile like eggs in a basket. Funny how those 'age related' insults are most commonly used by the people who don't act their age themselves.

P.S. And don't get me started on flaming. I could've had a civil conversation with you if you didn't go ape**** like you did in your first post. The way I see it, compared to you, i'm talking civilly. Atleast I have a clue.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by illphil
    LoL, I agree stromm...Why don't we ever get any clan help when we're losing eh? What happened to our clanner 300 agent named Joshua way back in the cot meeting days?? Joshua where are you?!?!?!

Oh, and stromm, Jacksr's talking would have went like this:

Jacksr: (pink 3rd person text) Jacksr are you bringing the 300 gm and the arks?

Jacksr: Jacksr cool

Jacksr: Jacksr we will win now.
    LOL!!!!

Edit: Talanie the reason you see 40 omnis at tara and 2 omnis at 2ho is for one simple reason - Tara is ALL about loot, whatever anyone says. No one cares about pvp'ing in there, all day tarabot is spammed with 'whatd he drop' 'whens he spawning' 'im level 83 can i enter the raffle?'. Camelot is a complete disgrace to the pvp aspect of this game. The same goes for clan, i see plenty of people who claim to 'PvP' at camelot but never come to 2ho or mmd at any time. If I get to the box room early on and relog I won't have as bad lag, but the whole concept of it is so stupid and reminding of Everquest I just don't go there anymore. These 2 hour arguments about loot, level reqs, and 200+ post threads of pure, unconstructive arguing makes me forget i'm playing AO.
    Last edited by Stromm; Sep 9th, 2002 at 00:09:12.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Originally posted by Tal
    Yeah, go to user cp and click "edit ignore list". You should be able to figure it out from there.

Only person I have is colinlh... 142 odd begging posts
    Ahhh thanks tal. /ignore was the best command ever instituted into AO, and I'm glad I can use something like it here too.

Stromm don't even bother, some people are too stupid to warrant your time.

Re: The new and improved - OMNI ARMY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Stromm
    BTW grats to Jonknoxville level 68 trader who got over 10 kills today =).
    Thanks!, most fun I've had in AO in a long time

[B
    Anyone remember that time in camalot where nuggethunter was nuked for like 8k damage, aparently by a GM?
    [/B]
    7142 unknown damage (through TMS) at a omni-winning camelot raid actually. Just thought i'd clear that up.

Btw. That happened almost 4 months ago.... no need to bring it up anymore. I know i've gotten over it.

Originally posted by Jekyll
    Stromm, we as clanners should be proud. This just shows us that omni have given up to mighty Clanners and therefore need help

They're all laughing about this and do u know why? It's because finally after a long time they "win" a battle. Let them have this little moment of glory, they don't get a lot of those.
    LOL??!

WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast