Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The new and improved - OMNI ARMY!!!!!!!

You know what? I think we should make a humorous anetodes thread like " There was this Omni and a clanner that one day blah blah..."

Better way of diverting the flames into laughter imo...
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Stromm, there were only 3-4 green men at 2ho. At lvl 182 they were green to me. I dont know how much HP they had (didnt try attacking ), but I am pretty sure they did very low damage. When all higher levels clans were forced to zone into the bunkers, only lower level clanners (lvl 74 and lower) remained outside and ARKs attacked them... they couldnt kill them :-).

And we would have taken 2ho anyways.. even without arks . For once omnis were well organized (usually clans have this advantage :-), and there were a lot of us. I personally got a tell from Vergil about a fight in 2ho, so I called for help in the guild chat, and guild members sent tells to their friends. I am sure the same happened within other guilds... It was like a chain reaction, omnis went from about 8-10 people to 30+ in no time.

But I agree with people saying that if there are any ARKs to be present at a PvP zone at all, they should represent both sides. Doesnt matter if they are uber or not.. it is only fair.

-= Legion =-

/stuck is your new best friend!!!

Originally posted by Nexuss
    Stromm, there were only 3-4 green men at 2ho. At lvl 182 they were green to me. I dont know how much HP they had (didnt try attacking ), but I am pretty sure they did very low damage. When all higher levels clans were forced to zone into the bunkers, only lower level clanners (lvl 74 and lower) remained outside and ARKs attacked them... they couldnt kill them :-).

And we would have taken 2ho anyways.. even without arks . For once omnis were well organized (usually clans have this advantage :-), and there were a lot of us. I personally got a tell from Vergil about a fight in 2ho, so I called for help in the guild chat, and guild members sent tells to their friends. I am sure the same happened within other guilds... It was like a chain reaction, omnis went from about 8-10 people to 30+ in no time.

But I agree with people saying that if there are any ARKs to be present at a PvP zone at all, they should represent both sides. Doesnt matter if they are uber or not.. it is only fair.
    3-4 green names now...Well atleast there's one omni who saw possibly more than 3 =P

How long were you there for?

And don't get me wrong i totally believe you guys would've taken 2ho after all the forces i saw on the 10-3 side. It mustve taken me 20 seconds to load all the graphics when using high quality gfx and nanospelleffects on when i zoned in to take a peek. It's happened plenty of times, i can accept a loss, every time we get totally wiped out a lot of us usually try and come back. With all the ARKs there, it was just not possible. Perhaps you stayed in one area in a linear fashion, from the whompa to the bunkers? there was some at the helipad, grid and coffee shop as well. Also i'd like to point out that when javaschick, my guild, a CAS advisor and a few others were retaking 2ho after the second ARK invasion there was 3 ARKs at the grid. We took them out easily, because 3 was all that was left from the earlier forces. The third time though which was a while later, more came out of the whompa unpredicted moment after unpredicted moment.

I was just thinking, with your comment about the ARKs being on both sides. Sure would be cool to have a guy under a carte blanche liberator MKII lifting it up, tip toeing into position and dropping it to lump a 50mm x 20mm shell into the crowd at the bunkers
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Great!

Good to see Funcom putting on events! Why complain?

Saturday was coo.
    Sunday on the other hand blew

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123