Thread: FJRK: Ivan the Terrible - Drunk in Public?

FJRK: Ivan the Terrible - Drunk in Public?

Ivan the Terrible - Drunk in Public?
    July 19, 29481 - Malogar [Global]

FRJK - Ivan Sergeyich, the chief in charge of the loony squad, known as Omni-Pol, is known for his drinking problem. Many people wonder if Ivan has ever been drunk in public.

I would rather ask if Ivan has ever sober in public? It has come to my attention that the oh-so-mighty Ivan Serge-stitch has become more and more drunk these past months, a thing I never thought could happen.

I do not know if it is a rule in Omni-Pol to be drunk on the job, but it does seem that way. How else can it be, that the Omni-Pol guards have such a bad aim? Omni-Pol claims to protect the public, yet, if they can’t even stop a highly wanted criminal from coming and going, how do they intend to fight off the aliens? Or us, the clans?

Omni-Tek, with their billions of employees are really in deep trouble, if they rely on Omni-Pol and their boss. Maybe that’s why the uniforms were sent here. Not because of the aliens, but because the ponies are made up by mechanical puppets, who don’t drink. Of cause, it don’t help much, as the pony bosses are also humans.

Another thing that struck my mind, is what would happen if Ivan were pulled over, for DUA? (Driving Under the influence of Alcohol for you fellow atrox.) It might actually be a good thing, cause then Omni-Tek could send Ivan Starka-yich to Omni-Reform, aka Eva's mind-cracker.

Maybe then we could get some decent enemies to fight. I mean, it can’t really get any worse with Ivan and his goons. Maybe they will develop a better aim if sober on the job.

Highly wanted criminal? By that you mean Zora, right?

Was the editor drunk when writing this, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    Was the editor drunk when writing this, by any chance?
    Whether or not he was, it's a safe bet Ivan was drunk while the editor wrote this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Highly wanted criminal? By that you mean Zora, right?
    or me ^^ i guess omni-pol got a month worth of paperwork just rereading all claims said against me for which they wanna arrest me
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I've never of a DUA. I believe you're thinking of a DUI.

As usual, the freedom and truth loving can news services resort to silly, ridiculous claims about the top leadership of OT. Director Sergeyvich is quite allowed to get well and truly wasted in his own time. Yet, I somehow doubt a hardass CEO such as Tarkhan Zora would allow him to appear on duty under the influence. Hence, this article really is full of bollocks.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

If he wants to drink let him, just not on duty or in public

this article is ridiculous, i mean noone goes around writing critisicms about Alan Jacobis ballet lessons or silverstones drug ring do they?

Quote Originally Posted by Armadyl View Post
    If he wants to drink let him, just not on duty or in public

this article is ridiculous, i mean noone goes around writing critisicms about Alan Jacobis ballet lessons or silverstones drug ring do they?
    That's because they dont exist.
    Try harder.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I say let him run the omni-pol army, itll just make things easier for us clans when we lead the assault on Rome and take back from the corporations what should belong to the people!!

Drunk omni are the best omni!
    Whine more plz I feed on your tears

Ethernal- "Friends don't let friends infonet drunk"

My internet is waaaay faster than yours so you can suck my fiberoptic!

Guess there just isnt anything better to be writing about, or its diversion tactics. Regardless im sure everyone knows what is tollerated when alcohol use is involved.
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

Quote Originally Posted by Marinesold View Post
    I say let him run the omni-pol army, itll just make things easier for us clans when we lead the assault on Rome and take back from the corporations what should belong to the people!!
    Omni-Pol is not an army. It is the branch of OT that regulates corporate and civil law. It is, in a rough term, a police force.

Omni-AF is the armed forces branch of OT, and the MP branch there will be responsible for martial and military law.

Get your facts right, then go get some laws for yourselves. In fact, first find someone fair and sane to enforce said laws.
    Hellcom "Stillian" Receptionist | Eternalist | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Agent "Lilmiz007" Isbeak | Finalizer | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution
    Style "Heldale" Attack | General | Squad Commander of Primal Evolution

|| Primal Evolution ||

Quote Originally Posted by Stillian View Post
    Get your facts right, then go get some laws for yourselves. In fact, first find someone fair and sane to enforce said laws.
    A fair and sane person to govern clan law would balance out your peoples' drunken brute rather well, wouldn't it?

But to even make the suggestion that we find one person to control us all means you don't understand the ideologies intrinsic to the clans.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesh View Post
    I heard black troxes have a huge nothing.
    Berinda: Assault rifle

Wenona: SMG