Thread: Peod, Peod.... i am really surprised

Unhappy Peod, Peod.... i am really surprised

Yes, Peod is not the person you want to duel with.... although before i thought differently.
    Rules of the duel between me and him were Self buffed and No bracers, we both agreed.
    Round 1, i start attacking when he says he is rdy and get 49 dmg back and notice my dmg is pretty well nerfed... he still runs? Yes.
    Round 2, Peod cancels his RRFE, but still has a nice HE and behemoth and probably an Mop and TTs, who knows what all, and he says, "Rdy when you are." He then ransacks cobalt to up his AR right before the fight, and then after i get a concentration off he sends me a tell saying, "Wait, i wasn't rdy." Well he is already at 25% hp, so wtf else am i supposed to do? he was obviously ready... he comes back and says, "I'll be ready next time."
    Round 3, I finish dueling aaronli( I won by about 750 hp) and notice i am being deprived by Peod and rooted inside the arena... before he attacks me he says, I am rdy now. So he then he shoots the last 750 hp off me....

Anyhow that is my experience with Peod and it really is sad that he had to do that.... if he wanted a rematch i gladly would've given it to him and he knows that.... but a gank? Sad man, Sad.
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

:P

go atrox agent!

wheeeeee
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Ganking is cool because everyone else does it!
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

yeah Peod is pretty immature. we used to be pals but i think he is really only about 12 years old, if he reads this he will bring up the one and only thing that he has against me a "supposed" ninja looting of mk 2 gloves about 6 months ago lol...

and cloudeh stop stealing my pics!

Thumbs up ?????????????????

Kruise,

I told you that I wasnt ready and you kept attacking me, and I cameback and I guess you wasnt ready and I owned you, but its all in good fun, I am not a ganker as everyone knows and told you if you wanted to go at it again, anytime and anywhere man. Don't come crying here on the forums, talk to me ingame like a man. thanks... And nothinman, stop your bit*hing =p

*nerf soldiers more, nerf nerf nerf*

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Ganking is cool because everyone else does it!
    You ****ed up!
    I feel sorry for that guy...
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

SOlyhhit!!!!! WORD WORD WORD
    Get on and send Thepilotman a tell, that is my ?NT
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

Good lord...

So far Mr. Atrox Agent Man all I've seen from you is complaints about who you have dueled. And Nothinman you feel guilty or something wow?! You call Peod "12 year old"... your the one flaming him. Dont like someone bringing up you so called ninja looting something then dont do it. Relax guys its all in fun. Now have a Coke and a Smile and STFU
    200 Neophyte Clan Soldier

Proud Member of Arion

Ah.

Kruise is an ok guy.

Dueled him a couple of times and he hold what he told.
    That, i value most of all.

So i see no reason for him to lie really.
    He has behaved with honor vs me.

Not that it means anything to you, but it does to me.
    Honor is rare these days.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Nothinman, I have a folder of those pics and um.

Tribalwar?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]