Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Annual Neutral Rights Day -- Saturday, July 21

I would like to see an increase of guards in Old Athen too. The Vanguards does not seem to care much about what happend in Old Athen. And they are only located around theire shops, like they are afraid to getting robbed.
    Knowlede of the past is the key to the future

Profile Soldatius

AO Universe - By Players, For Players! Gameplay/Quests/Locations Guides, News, Articles, Columns, AO Launcher Skins, Wallpapers, Maps, Utilities, Friendly Forums and the #1 Roleplaying Source for the community!

this has been mentioned in the CoT alot, although Jacobi doesn't seem to care still, but we must keep showing our frustrations to get more and upgraded guards at strategic locations in the city. In time they will have to give in.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Thank you!

Third Faction wishes to thank everyone involved in helping to make yesterday's event a huge success!

--> Thank you!!! <--
    (scroll down a little)
    Last edited by kairistrife; Jul 22nd, 2007 at 19:56:11.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Kairileska:60:MP:Retired President of Third Faction
    Kairistrife
    :220:Keeper:Squad Commander

Neutral Forever!

"((All of the Omni and Clan Communities who turned out and played their parts!))"
    (( Just doing what I do best... act like a jerk ))
    Point Blank

((It was an incredible day! Congratulations!))
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

((Was a lot of fun guys! Thanks for coming out.))

(I have been very ill and recovering so I missed it but hoping to be back around in the near future. Congratulations to all involved.)

((YEs thanks to all who were involved! IT turned out to be By Far the Best Event Ive ever been involved with! Shows what a bunch of creative, dedicated people can do when they put their minds to it! Here'e to a yearly Neutral Rights Day!

PS: Get well soon Xaun))

((Indeed an excellent Event you put up there.
    Now too make it perfect, here a little hint:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=422863 ))

Quote Originally Posted by Devdas View Post
    ((Indeed an excellent Event you put up there.
    Now too make it perfect, here a little hint:
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=422863 ))
    ((Frustrating! Weve always had articles ready in the past. Why have an ARK repoerter there at all 6 events then? I wasted a half an hour at the end doing an interview for him, assuming you guys were writing some kind of article. That really threw us all off. No point in haveing a reporter there if he has no purpose! If he wasnt there, we wouldve all had articles ready. Oh well, I guess they will be coming kinda late))

(( well said really i heard it can take over 2 months to have an article accepted & posted, by that time the RP event is so ancient no one cares about it anymore xD ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12