Thread: Cz...I really need an answer...Dodga Quest Related

Cz...I really need an answer...Dodga Quest Related

I thought the Dodga quest was pretty cool when it first came out and there was only one of them...so, i took the missions, killed the robots, got the part and got my shoulder pad. however, i got the pad prior to part 2 and 3 of the question being implemented. as such, i have no key for mission 2.

I was told by MANY people that GMs were reasonable people and several people i know got the 2nd key through a GM. So, I petitioned and explained the situation. The GM told me i had to re-do the entire first part of the mission again in order to get the second key.

There is absolutely NO WAY i can have a shoulder pad without doing the mission the first time. So, why should i have to redo the first mission over again? I would please like not only an explaination, but I would like a key to the second mission. Making me (or anyone) redo mission one over again is not only unfair to people in this situation, but it is also unfair to the lower level people hunting the little robots for their little robot parts.

It turns otherwise decent players into perceived griefers. It looks really crappy when a level 100 player has to pretty much steal all the little robot kills from people trying to have a good time. BUT...if that is the policy that Funcom wants to implement that is what it is going to get.

So, I hope you had a nice weekend. But, I want answers on this one.

For the first mission, there are several locations for which to hunt for the quest parts:

Cobal Sands in Athen Shire, TK's hangout (technoscavengers)
    Danger Dunes, north of Wartorn Valley (scooplets, level 40+)
    The mountain range running E-W at the northern edge of GTC (A4000s, level 65+)

I hear Galway is also a good spot for hunting parts, but I don't have the coords for that area, or the mob types.

I hope this helps to spread people around a bit, so there'll be less kill-stealing.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

still waiting for a reply...

Cz,

I sent you an email. Please reply. Thank you.

You will have to do the first part twice anyway,so by telling you to redo part 1 they are doing you a favor!
    You can use both the #2 and #3 together, but you have to do the quest over to be able to.

Get of the board and go to the wall in GTC, it should take you no longer than a few hours to get all the parts.

As mentioned above; If you grid to Galway Shire (yes, as a clanner), the abundance of Mechdogs you find north west is more than enough to support at least 5 level 100 players.

Spawn times are EXCELLENT! Worth the trip just to do some fun outdoor hunting

If you are luck youll have a full set in 30 minutes. Max 2 hours I guess.

Good luck

Cz,

Thanks for the email. And thanks for taking care of this.

Big Props, Yo.