Thread: To:Omni-Reform

Attn:Omni-Reform

Attn:Omni-Reform Department
    Date:08-09-29481

To whom it may concern,

It has come to my attention that Daniel Kleiner, alias Quilluck, General of the Department of Recruitment within the Society of Salvation shows signs of mutiny to the Corporation. It is my concern, as I am sure it is also the concern of our great Corporation, that this individual poses a security risk to Omni-Tek, her loyal employees, and Rubi-Ka.

It should also be noted that Meta Gaviglia, alias Msice, President of the Society of Salvation, inspires such insubordination amongst her members and additionally encourages friendly relations with the Clans.

Other individuals play a strong role:
    Ferrex 'Sanqq' Baldwin
    Selasi "Ophiuchus" Jubey

Though it is my fear that many others not on this list within the Society of Salvation has fallen prey to their influence.

Your Loyal Employee,
    Angellis
    Last edited by Angellis; Jul 10th, 2007 at 03:36:28.

sheesh... you failed to mention his pal, aka me
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

found in the mailbox at Omni-Reform

*scribbled on a crumpled bit of wastepaper in purple crayon. i's are dotted with little hearts, and the word "Playboyfixer" is surrounded in what appear to be stars*

DEAR OMNi-REFORM PEOPLE

iF yOU FIND MR. PlAYBOyFiXER, PLEAsE HAND HiM OVER TO THE BAY (OF *ROME*!!) WATCH BECOOSE HE DOSN'T SWiM VERY WELL AND WE NEED TO TEACH HIM SWiMMING (AND OTHER THINGS TEE HEE!!!)

ThANK YOU

BOUNCY "PANDERSON" TITANIA

The only thing omni-tek should be reforming is the paperwork in their filing cabinets, i bet its in a right mess!
    Last edited by Anarrina; Today at 18:32:45.. Reason: constantly mistyping someone else's name in an attempt to belittle them in harassment

*Daniel reads the report delivered to him by his assistant Denayn. He reads it with a somewhat uninterested, yet concerned, look on his face, slowly puts the datapad down on his desk and presses a few holographic buttons situated in front of him.*

"Interesting. Interesting indeed." he thinks to himself as he looks up some more information concerning Angellis. "It is no surprise that he filed the report.. though the names listed ... are quite shocking."

*On his holographic screen an image of Angellis is seen circling to Dan's left, and a lot of text is scrolling down to the right. The text suddenly stops and Daniel leans forward to expect it closer.*

"No information available? I ... wonder ... what might've happened in that time slot..."

*Daniel leans back and brings his comm up*

"Denayn, would you please inform the "involved parties" of the situation.. And please do it discreetly. We might be reported to Reform, but we do not want to.. uhm.. Rush.. their process, yes?"

*Denayn, Daniel's robotic assistant, rushes off and leaves Daniel in his own thoughts*

"I hope he is ready to face the consequences of his actions..."
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

First, let me apologize to Omni Reform and affiliates for this report fabricated by Angellis. i am aware he has had a tainted reputation with Omni Tek. But i assure you, we can handle any personnel problem In House.

As to this accusation...

Quote Originally Posted by Angellis
    It should also be noted that Meta Gaviglia, alias Msice, President of the Society of Salvation, inspires such insubordination amongst her members and additionally encourages friendly relations with the Clans.

Apparently Angellis needs to do a bit of research. It should be noted that Ross himself encouraged OT to maintain positive relations with all Factions on Rubi Ka. Let me remind you.
    Born in 29404, he became the youngest CEO in Omni-Tek history in 29447. Dedicated to Omni-Tek he strove to make sure the company was powerful and secure. In recent years he worked to avoid further conflict with the Clans. Mr. Ross was no less than a Hero among men. Ans it is an honor to continue to serve Omni Tek in a way that he would approve of.

In closing here are some words taken from on of his many public speeches....

"Ladies and gentlemen... Clans, Omni-Tek Employees, and Neutral Citizens... Most importantly... Citizens of Rubi-Ka. I extend my thanks to every one of you for your humility and your grace, without which I wouldn't have made it here today. Citizens, there comes a time in the history of any civilization when choices must be made. Choices that determine the paths along which every man and woman shall walk. The time, in our own history, is now. We must make those decisions once and for all.
    However, it is a choice you must make on your own. Omni-Tek shall never force such a choice upon you. Instead, I shall give you your options and allow you to make your own paths... As you have all so successfully done in your lives up until this point. Your first choice is to continue this foolish conflict; to fight amongst yourselves. To allow the alien menace vulnerable, battle-torn target at which to strike. And your second choice is to ignore the pointless battles and unite with your fellow citizens, ensuring that this planet endures the onslaught. For......what would Rubi-Ka be without Rubi-Kans?"

Spoken like a true leader. Ross was clearly more concerned with the Rubikans who inhabit this great planet, than some old war of factions. Our parent's war really... and their parent's before them.

So, do i encourage the members of the Society to have friendly relations with the Clans?

Yes, and all inhabitants of Rubika. i encourage all Society members to live our motto of Respect, Tolerance, and Fun... for all.

Regards,
    meta "Msice" Gaviglia

P.S All further inquiries on this matter can be made directly to me.
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

Hum---- Apparently you are a little stuck in the past. Or are you unaware of the fact that Ross is not in charge any longer, isnt even ON Rubi-Ka, having been shipped off planet and Zora placed in charge as CEO? Ross's sentiments may have sounded good back when he gave that speech, but what did it result in? A bullet to the back? The current leadership obviously does not aggree with those sentiments, and I suspect that such idealism in the hands of organizations under them will not be tolerated. I can see Reform being rather busy. Perhaps Angellis's comments are not so far fetched after all.
    Dr. Alexsey Tereskov, Major, Medical Services
    Omni-Tek Armed Forces, Urban Division

OT-AF Urban Division

While the methods of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka may have changed with the placement of Tarkhan Zora as CEO, that does not invalidate the words of Philip Ross. If both the moderate sentiments of Philip Ross and the more militaristic ones of Tarkhan Zora have been endorsed during the time of the lease of Rubi-Ka by Omni-Tek, our current stance can hardly be called outright treason. Unless the ideals of Philip Ross are to also be considered traitorous, which I highly doubt is a charge that would be leveed against him.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

Philip Ross was indeed a great CEO, and history may judge him as such one day. However, he was only one in a long line of CEOs, and his main distinction right now is that he was next to last in that line. There always is and always will be a favorable bias towards the next to last leader, as people who served under him tend to disapprove of changes brought forward by the new leader and thus view the previous leader more positively. I'm sure that during CEO Ross's tenure there were Omni Tek employees who considered him inferior to his predecessor, and I could bet my next paycheck that when CEO Zora's tenure ends people whoul like the next CEO even less, and at the same time forget about CEO Ross.

At Omni Tek, we trust that whatever the CEO is doing is best for the corporation, and thus order, peace and prosperity on Rubi Ka. As such, we need to share the vision of the future as portrayed by our CEO, and not look into the past anymore.
    9 out of 10 Leets prefer Omni Mining. The tenth Leet is a traitor and will be dealt with.
    Marrok

Quote Originally Posted by Jozef View Post
    At Omni Tek, we trust that whatever the CEO is doing is best for the corporation, and thus order, peace and prosperity on Rubi Ka. As such, we need to share the vision of the future as portrayed by our CEO, and not look into the past anymore.
    Whether or not one must necessarily share the vision of the present CEO, I believe is debatable. However, my point is that holding to views similar to those held by former CEO Philip Ross is not nearly a radical enough position as to classify individuals as traitors. If such a stance is to be adopted, I believe it bodes equally poorly for the ardent supporters of Tarkhan Zora, as surely he will not be the last CEO of Omni-Tek on Rubi-Ka.

Should his successor be at philosophical odds with the Zora administration, will those who condemn the actions of the Society of Salvation willingly abandon their principles or submit themselves to Omni-Reform? I would doubt that, and any who state that they would do so, avail themselves of the comfort of committing to a future act, rather than taking on the risk of present action.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    ~Society of Salvation~

well, seems omni-tek is still living up to their main feature: the CEO way or the reform way

and if only reform knew the ladies that have searched up my company, reform would have a waiting list bigger than Zora's (or mine ) ego
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Ferrex: I don't argue that we must share Zora's views. However, we are all in the lower to middle management; we don't have the level of strategic overview that the CEO has, and thus our views and opinions may not be appropriate to Omni-Tek. The best solution is to do what you are told by the CEO and the chain of bosses between him and you, and keep your opinions to yourself. The vast majority of OT employees are doing just that, and as such they are handle the transformation between two CEOs just fine, without any need to reform. Those who don't are people who let their actions be dictated by their own opinions, regardless whether they go against direct orders or not. Personally, I'm just a simple OT employee, who dreams about joining the upper management until then, but as long as I have a superior I know I'll have to follow others' orders, even if it's against my own values.
    9 out of 10 Leets prefer Omni Mining. The tenth Leet is a traitor and will be dealt with.
    Marrok

I have been registered with the Omni-Tek corporation since 29477, during that time I have completed more work assignments for the corporation than I can easily determine. I have done my job to the best of my abilities and have, until now, received not the slightest amount of question in my activities from corporate officers. Should my ideology be somewhat out of synchronization with the current political climate, it does not appear to have been to the detriment of Omni-Tek. My work history demonstrates my loyalty more than adequately.

And, I believe it quite true that the primary motivation of any hypercorporation is profit, with politics intertwined but secondary. I fail to see how the actions of the Society contribute to reduction in profit in the slightest. Browsing through our organizational roster, it is noticeable that a number of our members were at one point either neutral or affiliated with the clans. It is not far from believable to observe that our actions have brought individuals that might otherwise have taken up arms against the corporation instead of working toward corporate profit, as they do now.
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    ~Society of Salvation~