Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Lamness Funcoms work Bump..

Post Total Lamness Funcoms work READ NOW!!

Fixer did suck before in PvP, now with GA = Lame

Traders drain but Guns dident get OE
    now thay do. Drains = Lame

X 3 Sniper 10k aimtshot = Lame

MA did suck before with low damage
    and had to use guns insted, now
    thay have higher damage and crits + crit buff
    and do alot more damge than any NT nuke = Lame

Low light targeting scope..do i need to say more? = Lame..

Now..some one you will maybe say i am lame..
    and tell me at every "good" thing in this game is balanced.
    it just isent..PvP is not balance.. it dosent matter if you have
    good implants or a good QL gun or items..its all about Funcoms
    "lame factory" "urban" "itemz"..now every one goes around with X3 sniper...(NT, DOC, Agent, Bur etc. etc. etc.)

Funcom go do some Balance to PvP you guys made the best game ever .now make it balance (PvP doenst have to be Ubalanced)..!!!

AO PvP arena round 1:

PLayer1: "dam that guy uses grid amor "all off defence" he must : be smart"

Player2: no he isent, he just got a "Funcom lame factory item"..

Player1: ohh ...

AO PvP arena round 2:

PLayer1: " Dam that guy drain my gun so i am OE i am not doing any damage to him and his HP dosent move..he must be smart"

PLayer2: "No, hes a trader he drain you to ashes [ Funcom OE system ]"

Player1: ohh

AO PvP arena round 3:

Player1: "Dam guy crited me for 2k damage 3 in a row and i
    can see the reclaim terminal infrom off me. That guy must be smart."

Player2: " No, he uses the old Low light 14% crit scope. Stil
    its in the game"

Player1: "ohh"

Player1: "And how do i Win in PvP player2?"

Player2: "Use the Funcom ubalance facotry itemz"

Player:1 "ohh, let me try that"

Player1 hited you for 3890 aimdshot damage
    Player1 filled Divest Skills (Advanced) with your NCU
    Player1 filled Plunder Skills (Advanced) with your NCU
    you miss
    Player1 hited you for 1900 enegry damage Crit hit!
    you miss
    Player1 hited you for 1890 enegry damage Crit hit!
    Player1 hited you for 1890 enegry damage Crit hit!
    you miss
    You hit player1 50 projectile damage
    You hit player1 100 projectile damage Crit hit!
    You hit player1 10 projectile damage
    you miss
    you miss
    you miss
    You died from Enegry damage.
    Your items will be reclaimed in 75 seconds, and made available
    in a reclaim booth near your resurrection site..
    Changing area: Please wait....

Thank you for suporting Funcom Lame factory itemz.
    if you have any to petition pleas do so any time..
    but report can be send to bug@anarchy-online.com

good luck..

Player3: "ohh"
    Last edited by Tecscope; Sep 7th, 2002 at 04:05:30.

Re: Total Lamness Funcoms work Bump..

Originally posted by Tecscope
    Fixer did suck before in PvP, now with GA = Lame

Traders drain but Guns dident get OE
    now thay do. Drains = Lame

X 3 Sniper 10k aimtshot = Lame

MA did suck before with low damage
    and had to use guns insted now
    higher damage and higer crits + crit buff
    do alot more damge than eny NTs nuke = Lame

Low light crit scope..do i need to say more? = Lame..

Now..some one you will maybe say i am lame..
    and tell me at every good thing in this game is balanced.
    it just isent..PvP is not balance.. it dosent matter if you have
    good implants or a good QL gun or items..its all about Funcoms
    lame factory urban itemz..now every one goes around with X3 sniper...(NT DOC Agent Enfocer MA etc)

Funcom go do some Balance to PvP you made grate game..now make it balance..!!! that all what games its aoubt..

PLayer1: "dam that guy uses grid amor "all off defence" he must : be smart"

Player2: no he isent he just got a Funcom lame factory item..

Unbalance here we go..
    1. Fixers were absolutely horrible before the patch, they can still be killed now but its just harder. Let them have their fun for once. Not to say anything about exactly how many fixers have ga3/4. Some proffesions really stink when fighting fixers, others dont. I assume you're the former.

2. Trader heals were nerfed, they can't pvm anymore. They got something in "exchange" in pvp.

3. In pvp, no shot can do 10k damage. 1/2 dmg means 5000 cap.
    Now add in the 40% special cap and the max that AS could do is 2k damage, assuming you have 5k hps (most high lvl people have anywhere from 6k-10k hps).

4. Crits needed to be nerfed imo, either take out all the low-lights, or change around the ma crit buffs. I don't think they should have done both, so I suppose I agree with this.

5. I agree kinda with this.. I've just never seen an enforcer or ma go rifle And there are several different weapons used. (novaflow/div9/ithaca/beam/staff/pipe/River XP)

edit: Just noticed it was you aloeus, long time no see
    Sorry to flame on some points.. just felt it needed to be cleared up a bit.
    (btw, if you're pvping with your mp, just dominate or nano shutdown the fixer and you're basically fighting a naked man with a gun )
    Last edited by Talanie; Sep 7th, 2002 at 03:51:02.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Thumbs down ehum..

1. Fixers were absolutely horrible before the patch, they can still be killed now but its just harder. Let them have their fun for once. Not to say anything about exactly how many fixers have ga3/4. Some proffesions really stink when fighting fixers, others dont. I assume you're the former.
    So balance is that every class have fun in turns? Who will have the fun next?

2. Trader heals were nerfed, they can't pvm anymore. They got something in "exchange" in pvp.
    LOL Trader dont need heals..when thay drain you there is
    no damage to heal and who can PVM at higher lvl with out a heal pet or a /pet ?

3. In pvp, no shot can do 10k damage. 1/2 dmg means 5000 cap.
    Now add in the 40% special cap and the max that AS could do is 2k damage, assuming you have 5k hps (most high lvl people have anywhere from 6k-10k hps).
    well thanks god for that... Aimedhost still do alot of damage with the X3 sniper gun..not only the aimedshot its good compare it to
    other guns you see its a uber gun..

4. Crits needed to be nerfed imo, either take out all the low-lights, or change around the ma crit buffs. I don't think they should have done both, so I suppose I agree with this.
    yeah man..LTC need to be taken out off the game..thay are not nurf before thay are taken toatly out of the game..i use one my self and its ok if that nurf it totaly ..the MA crit buff selv only nurf..is not some what unnurf..a MA can buff you with 7 crit easy..
    nurf it agan!!!!

5. I agree kinda with this.. I've just never seen an enforcer or ma go rifle And there are several different weapons used. (novaflow/div9/ithaca/beam/staff/pipe/River XP)
    Go to newland..you see every one walking around with X3..

edit: Just noticed it was you aloeus, long time no see
    Sorry to flame on some points.. just felt it needed to be cleared up a bit.
    (btw, if you're pvping with your mp, just dominate or nano shutdown the fixer and you're basically fighting a naked man with a gun )
    NP bro...i am not playing my MP..his a Nanomag..and cant take
    all the unbalance damage....even with heal pet..and i am out of IP rest points..debuff on MP is to slow.
    Last edited by Tecscope; Sep 7th, 2002 at 04:24:01.

**** you tecscope, go make a soldier and join them in their whining and nerf crying.
    Cudus :: eqp

PvP....It's not just a job, it's an adventure!

I'm not saying that balance means the class gets to have fun, just that fixers were so horrible for so long that I'm glad they're uber now.

MAs and other traders can do pretty well against em considering their weapons dont go OE and all. With healing gone I didnt say they were easy, just easier now.

Actually, I see a lot of people not using x-3s in newland
    For example, most adventurers/enforcers/mas/fixers/soldiers/traders dont use them.
    (Notice "most") They do decent damage but most have a way of getting around that with evades or heals or somethin else. NTs are hurting in pvp fairly badly right now. Especially against docs or traders in particular.

bleh, 410 more posts till title level 7, next month maybe
    Last edited by Talanie; Sep 7th, 2002 at 04:40:10.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

you tecscope, go make a soldier and join them in their whining and nerf crying.
    Hey Codus... so you think i am nurf craying? Soldiers
    have MK and FA alpha ..soldiers are good..and balanced as i see it.. your 14% crit scope under your HUB deck slott 3 is not

and your drains win every time..if your not 200 lvl wif fullsett
    of mochams..

i talk to a ARk to day..about Traders..he was totaly agree
    that trader need a nurf..(not telling names..)

If you dont see that balance is what make a game good..then
    you have a problem... i know Funcom have plans..i know thay
    wont to nurf the crit scope..but thay are afraid trader will hit the
    acount button and discontinue....But what about all the rest out there?? i am not the only one with this opinion...

Re: Re: Total Lamness Funcoms work Bump..

Originally posted by Tal
    Wrong.

If I could understand what the hell he was saying, perhaps I could reply.

Friends don't let friends speak broken English.

¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Tecscope: Its easy to scream nerf, but its harder to come with real suggestions and ideas to change things.

Btw traders get hit in pvp so we need heals

Is your "idea" to completely remove drains?

Originally posted by Tecscope

Hey Codus... so you think i am nurf craying? Soldiers
    have MK and FA alpha ..soldiers are good..and balanced as i see it..

i talk to a ARk to day..about Traders..he was totaly agree
    that trader need a nurf..(not telling names..)
    ...lol. Shows how little this guy knows. Soldiers are good and balanced? I don't even play one and I know they are neither one of those.

And sparky...ARKs are players that volunteered, what they say doesn't reflect AT ALL the opinions of FC.

Edit: LMAO Cloudeh
    Yagyu for life

will go with Norths Trader drain/plunder idea -- make it last 30 seconds in PvP. Normal in PvM.

Another thing is to split the plunder divest into 2 catagory of nanos.
    1 line to drain weapon/tradeskills.
    2nd to drain nano skills.

This wouldn't be a nerf as both would be there, but it would make them choose what to use on whom?

Do i plunder Nano or weapons from the crat? is the soldiers weapon more important or his nanos. Should i make another trader not be able to plunder me?

SS

Re: Re: Total Lamness Funcoms work Bump..

Originally posted by Tal

I think you should listen to tal, Tecscope. Earlier this morning in 2ho he saw me die like a pig to a trader. Debuff = gimp grid armor, no evac for RGJ unless of course i had mochams. But i didn't.

Also if you max your evades and play with agg/def, MAs with river series 6's really arent as much of a problem compared to a soldier with one.. 2 attack rating dark blue skills for the gun isn't exactly clint eastwood with a .44...
    Last edited by Stromm; Sep 7th, 2002 at 10:14:25.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Re: Re: Re: Total Lamness Funcoms work Bump..

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Wrong.
    I love your oh-so-wonderfully unhelpful posts Shub

It seems like all your posts are just pessimistic, flames, or something like above.

edit: If this is not the case, then I apologise.
    Last edited by Talanie; Sep 7th, 2002 at 15:19:35.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

You guys just dont get it do you??

Try any balanced game and you see.. Solder is not ubalanced..
    its just that other classes are unbalaced like the Fixer GA and traders drain..

I think i know more about this game than some of you posted here..

its sad to see that peope realy dont care about balance..but
    servants the Funcom unbalacne factory stuff..
    Last edited by Tecscope; Sep 7th, 2002 at 15:40:08.

saveyourbutt

Wonderfull ide... every one shud read your post 2-3 times..
    good to see some one with game knowledge here..

what was the name of the skill that made you resiste nanos?.. hmmm let me think. i think it was NANO RESIST

and dont tell me that its broken bacous it issent.
    max NR go full deff and c what happens. i resisted drains and doc init debuffs when i only had 350 NR.

Enfs whit rage resists my nukes (thats ok i know that a NT have som professions the shouldent fight )

so if u dont like the drains fix your NR and be a happey Nano mage
    w00p w00p!!

Tecscope = whiner.

2 of your 5 chars can WASTE a GA fixer with no probs (NT, MP). Try nanoshutdown or dominate MC as an MP. Try frosting them and then just nuke the living daylights out of them as an NT.

You make some good points, but you WHINE too much. Yes, the LLTS situation sucks. That's hard to argue. Yes, trader drains need a re-working in PvP (actually, traders need a reworking... they could use some PvM love, and a PvP nerf...).

Whining about GA, the X-3, or any of the other common PvP weapons, is just....

LAME.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Tecscope = whiner.

2 of your 5 chars can WASTE a GA fixer with no probs (NT, MP). Try nanoshutdown or dominate MC as an MP. Try frosting them and then just nuke the living daylights out of them as an NT.

You make some good points, but you WHINE too much. Yes, the LLTS situation sucks. That's hard to argue. Yes, trader drains need a re-working in PvP (actually, traders need a reworking... they could use some PvM love, and a PvP nerf...).

Whining about GA, the X-3, or any of the other common PvP weapons, is just....

LAME.
    traders dont need a PVP nerf. god damnit try fixing your nano resist befor you scream for a Trader nerf.

and what can a trader do if you nerf ther drains? NOTHING!!!
    they dont have heals (FC nerft them) so if you nerf ther Drains they wont have anything.

if you resist the drain they wont be a problem, and if you dont run like hell :P its not that hard to outdamage a Trader if you resist the drain
    w00p w00p!!

Traders can't PvM? That is lots of bull0cks.

I been doing missions without any healers apart from traders, I am fairly high level NT and they still outdamage me on every aspect. They can still calm/root/drain and even heal to an extent. They have best AR in this game and mobs drop at level 190-200 missions drop with very few crits.

Actually, fastest PvM missions I have done recently were when I had a privilidge to team up wiht a trader.

Tolbat, I have been testing nano resist over and over again in past few days with 750-1016 nano resist. I have tested it against traders, NTs, fixers etc. And even if I am on full defence, its not reliable enought.

I also spoke briefly with Athx, fairly experienced enforcer (sarcasm), and even he was not happy with results he was getting and you know how high they can get it.

Nano Resist works, its as good as your evades. Its far from being reliable even when at 1016, you will still get gimped very easily. It does effect NT DD nanos and every nano in the game that has over 110% resist, but they still tend to come through.

Tolbat, what would happen to traders if they would NERF the drains? They would no longer be super-uber PvP profession. Thats what would happen. They would still be very viable tho.

This game is and will continute remain to be hugely unbalanced as longs as in PvP you can have a profession with 100% effective heals and debuffs. The end of story. Go on flame me for stating the truth for 100th time. I don't care. The fact still remains.
    Last edited by North; Sep 7th, 2002 at 20:23:24.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast