Thread: lvl 121 NT Lookin for Guild

lvl 121 NT Lookin for Guild

Im looking for a new guild. Currently im a Advisor for The Journeymen but the guild and the majority of its members have been very inactive over the last several months.

Im basically looking for a guild with members around my level that will be online around the same time of the day that i play. Im usually online between 5 and 10pm EST time on the weekdays, and during most of the day on weekends.

If anyone is interested, give me a tell, or post here.
    OrionNT - Clan Nano-Tech
    Member of The Kinghts of Rubi-Ka

Webmaster @ NanoGods

Bad youre qutting Journeymen than, real bad =( you might not remember me but hey i come and go to so good luck on youre aventuers but in the end you will find the way back with the journeymen lol just like i did =) takecare O-NT

The Mercury Dragons is an active guild, approaching 80 members, but we're always looking for new good people to join us.

The Mercury Dragons is a military RP guild, with members from many timezones, mostly U.S. and European ones. We are involved in the storyline, holding RP events ranging from military actions to social gatherings/parties.

If this sounds like your cup of tea, then look up the aforementioned gridsite, read the FAQ, Charters and Bylaws. Then see the 'Join Us' section, fill out the application form, and wait. An interview should be scheduled not so long after that.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Ive joined the Knights of Rubi-Ka and ar no longer looking for a guild. Thanks for all the offers though.
    OrionNT - Clan Nano-Tech
    Member of The Kinghts of Rubi-Ka

Webmaster @ NanoGods