Thread: [Rimor] Discussion about the OAM

[Rimor] Discussion about the OAM

Hello everyone,

it came to my attention that there might be a need for a discussion about the Omni-Tek Affiliate meetings.
    So if you have ideas, suggestions, comments, feedback, questions,
    please use this thread.

(Comments from Atlanteans are welcomed too).

Clarification:

I 'd like to point out that ARK can not make any in game changes.
    For the sake of a useful outcome of this discussion, lets stick to points that
    don't require help from worldbuilders/itemdesigners/coders but can be done by ARK or players.

ps
    Legacy LTC presence is a permanent standing topic.
    some of the other points have been noted and will be looked into.
    Last edited by Devdas; Jul 2nd, 2007 at 09:36:33.

First of all I do want to stress how much I appreciate the effort the Ark Event team puts into AO. You do a great job with minimal resources and make AO a better place for it. I would also like stress that having a Omni Board of Director (BoD) meeting is a lot better than not having one. That said, I am not entirely surprised BoD is struggling a bit to retain it's players.

From what I see, the BoD was based on the model of the CoT which had been running for quite a while before the BoD was created. However there are several crucial differences which exxplain why the BoD has never worked as well. Specifically:

Internal political rivalries - The Clans are ideologically divided, mostly between the pro and anti Sentinel camps but also on environmental and lifestyle issues. This makes the CoT a natural forum for inter-Clan conflict and makes for some lively political rivalries (sometimes perhaps a little too lively). By contrast there is no such ideological split among OT factions. Sure, in theory there are hints about power struggles between OP, OTAF and the Unicorns, but it’s all very subtle and there is not much for players to contribute to.

The Personalities - The Clan legacy leaders all colourful, larger than life characters. I mean, I hardly met any of them in game, but I still know who they are and waht they stand for. The OT Directors are so bland by comparison. Even though I meet them every month I still struggle to tell one from the other.

The Location - The CoT is a majestic, iconic building, one of the best buildings in the game. The room the BoD meet is a miserable, ill designed place to meet. It's dark, the chairs are too low for the tables, so we all basically just have to stand around a huge table forced to shout across to each other even if there are only five people in the entire room. I know Ark worked hard to get FC to put create area, it's so sad to say I'd actually prefer we just stayed in the lobby for the meetings.

As a result of all this the BoD meetings tend to be really dry, even dull at times.

Here are a few suggestions to ****e the BoD up, make what you will of it.

1. A lot of fuss was made about keeping the content of BoD meetings confidential, both IC and OOC. I suppose that makes logical in character sense, but it in terms of stirring things up and creating roleplaying opportunities, it seem to me like a missed opportunity. It would be a lot more fun if things were out in the open and Clanners could challenge us over the BoD decisions. We want debate, we want scandal, we want things to go wrong! That makes for fun roleplaying. Keeping this secret doesn’t help anything. As things stand we don't even post logs anymore on RUR's forum because of the security concerns. How is that fun for anyone?

2. Consider having fewer but more memorable LTC as the BoD regulars. Zora himself would be good, Max was fun and unredeemed ambassador would be just wild. They really need to be over the top to make any sort of impression.

3. Is a closed meeting with a fixed set of reps per org really the best format? The way people play mmorpgs is similar to how we use TV - it's nice to have there for when there is nothing better to do. We like to log in and out as the mood suits us, disappear for months at a time, then come back and play 40 hours per week. It's all very fluid and unpredictable. As such things in a mmoprg tend to flow better when targetted to who is online, available and interested at the time. The very regimented system the BoD meetings work by goes against the grain. If the meetings were held somewhere public, maybe just a little out of the way to discourage random hecklers, I am sure there would be a lot more participation.

4. Maybe the whole department affiliation system needs a rethink. It works for the Clan because each and every Legacy Clan stands for something interesting. But not all official Omni departments offer the same amount of roleplaying opportunities. How many topics of discussions at the BoD have been directed to military or security departments compared to Omni-Admin or Omni-Trans? So maybe some of the more boring departments ought to be phased out or merged and maybe new more dynamic ones introduced which reflect the playerbase more.

Consider also that there is (was?) a long tradition of OT criminal and entertainment orgs, why not capitalise on it? Maybe we should have a thinly disguised mob-lead "Department of Waste Management" sit at the BoD which could be at odds with Omni-Pol. Maybe a Culture Minster LTC could work with orgs like SoS and Devils Advocate who have a lot experience staging amazing parties.

5. Finally the BoD meetings could stand being a little less formal. First thing that happens each meeting is we are given strict insturctions on how to ask questions and not to talk out of turn, which made sense when there were 40 of us. When the average BoD meeting consists of 5-6 players, might as well just have a free flowing dialogue - I am sure it would be more fun for everyone.

Basically I guess all I am saying is that meetings need to be made a little more exciting, more open and more fun. If its fun, people will come back each month and actually look forward to it.

PS. For the record, this pretty much a repost of something I'd written last time the topic of the BoD attendance was raised. I still think it mostly valid.
    Last edited by Dabblez; Jun 29th, 2007 at 23:56:40.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Hehe....this was an interesting read....and I've got to chip in my own two cents too, since I'm one of the guys who helps run the Council of Truth here on Rimor.

The Board of Directors may be having problems, but then again, you guys also do have some perks too.

The Board is run by ARK, which means that they have some advantages to actually do interesting things with the Board...not that they can't do anything interesting for the CoT, though! It's just that, as a result, we of the Clerical Staff have a lot of trouble coming up with anything we could do for the Council that would actually give justice to the Council's scope and scale. It's a lot that is, really, out of players' hands.

The Board on the other hand, always seemed to me that it did more interesting things...I could really be wrong though! It's yet another problem of those meeting logs being locked out from all others to see. That might make sense in an IC way, and so maybe there might be a reliable IC way to siphon off meeting logs from OT....through Jacobi, perhaps. The man has some seriously sticky fingers

Who knows though? The options are near-limitless.

I know that if the Council has survived as long as it has, despite our OWN difficulties (Such as having a very nebulous, half-formed structure as opposed to the Board's very structuralized meetings), then the Board can also survive.

One thing that the Council does seem to do (Although it's *very* rare that we do!) that the Board does not, is promote itself.

We've got a hard time getting ourselves promoted out to the people, as what tools we've got do not speak very loudly. There's the billboards, which perhaps speak the loudest, and then there are also forum posts, and Gridstream party-like rallies...

The rallies are a *great* way to get people 'in the know'....and actually, I could see that working for Omni-Tek, too. Just don't call it a 'rally', call it an 'Office Party'. It could be set up by an independent committee of workers who feel that they need to loosen their neckties a little, and show the public that Omni-Tek, too, knows how to have a good time. 'Hire' Gridstream Productions for this task, and try to find a very buisinessy locale...or rather, a locale that is frequently visited by people.

Last time the Council held a rally, it was in Camelot Castle, and with all the rush for Tarasque, we got TONS of traffic. That was probably our most successful rally, despite Hyperion's ranting that we were putting ourselves under a security risk o.O

There's a lot of little things I would love changed about both the Council AND the Board...but honestly, if you ask me what will seriously help, is a little more love from Funcom itself. The Council and the Board have to be made into places you would really want to be, and places that are great forums for the storyline of Anarchy Online.

The Council Tower needs to be more fleshed out...it needs chairs, it needs upstairs offices (Those were never put in), and it needs to have an effect inside of it that can help carry voices. As big and majestic as that building is, we can only use a tiny portion of it for meetings, as we don't want to be shouting back and forth all the time.

The Board Room also needs heavily fleshed out, and it needs to be actually ADDED to the game world, perhaps in Omni-HQ. The little series of rooms and cubicles needs to be integrated into an actual building, and planted somewhere that players can actually gain access to.

THIS would effectively give RP'ers their own offices....which really is a nice little perk.

Councilmen need offices too....which is why in the stories I've been writing, I've mentioned fictitious offices that exist in the upper levels of Truth Tower. They don't exist in-game, and I just end up having to explain things through the assumption that they were closed down after the Sentinels took Tir, and they were sealed off. Only the main Council Hall was ever re-opened.

So this is my own little message to ARK here....and I hope you guys might be able to pass this on. Tell FC to give both the Board and the Council a little bit of a nod, and give both parties a few things THEY have been asking for. That would certainly drum up some interest in itself!

We do, after all, devote ourselves to trying to help flesh out the story that FC's created. We're just trying to make it shine, and we can't give it all the justice that it deserves by ourselves.
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Since I sparked this, I suppose I should express my opinions even though they were not originally meant for public consumption. I’ll also touch on some of the points others brought up.

First, my issues.

Every Omni-Tek Affiliate needs to have their affiliation stripped.

Drastic, yes. But I feel it puts a swift and abrupt end to an issue that is rampant on Rimor; people acting dumb.

Over the past several months we have had players who get their affiliation and immediately begin acting like they are the Director of the department they are affiliated to. Just to curtail any attack on how Trousers acts, the Omni-Trans Organization has been around since February of 2004, before the OAM were ever known about.

The process of sending an E-mail and wielding supreme executive authority needs to be broken and reestablished. To do this, I propose the following:

1) All Affiliates have their Affiliation revoked and are given “Loyal” Status. Loyal Employees are permitted to attend the Board Meetings, but are forbidden to act on behalf of a Legacy Department.

2) General Assignments may be completed by Loyal and Affiliated Players. As players complete assignments, or an acceptable amount of time has passed, the Legacy LTC’s may approach a Player if they: a) feel the player would contribute to their department. Or, b) have been previously been approached about joining that department.

3) The Legacy LTC Should at that point interview with the player. The Interview should consist of a brief overview of what the Department does and what the department’s limits are (Currently not done.) Following the summary the player should be asked a couple departmental situational questions to make sure they even grasp what a member of that department should do. If they Pass they become Affiliates.

Three fairly easy steps to introduce education into the system. The CoT may not need education because they are based solely off ideals, but the Corporation is structured and employee behavior and expectations should not entirely be left up to the player to dictate.

Second. If you LD inside the board room it states you’re connecting to Omni-Mine HQ if I am not mistaken. If I am not mistaken, is there a reason why we have to meet in Entertainment instead of Omni-Mine? I personally think it would make more sense for the affiliates to head to Clon**** and wait for the clearance to enter the building, rather then huddling at the Entertainment grid for a teleport. Or, if Omni-Mine is too “biased” I would like to see us group outside of the Admin building in Omni-1 HQ. I understand it’s 25% gas, but the HQ district is supposed to be a target of terrorism and there should be an inherent risk involved.

Third. This is probably the issue I’ve voiced the most often to the Events team. The Legacy LTC’s need to spend more time Online then they do now.

Quote Originally Posted by “Devdas”
    I 'm afraid but we can't (discuss LTC‘s Via E-mail), that would be like giving out spoilers.
    To get information about (LTCs) you will have to use in character methods.
    As an average is appears any given LTC spends a total of two hours online every thirty days. If there is anyway to provide more of an incentive for the ARKs to me on LTCs I think it should be looked into because I feel the lack of “Professional” guidance is one of the causes of so many problems.

Fourth. One of the major issues that I believe is at fault for the stale nature of the affiliate meetings are the lack of ARK planned assignments. When the OAM started there were a slew of assignments. Every week we had players turning in reports and leading into new assignments. Anymore it’s just a staring contest and a news broadcast. Re-Introduction of planned assignments creates opportunities for the Loyal/Affiliated players to feel that they’re a part of the meeting and not just watching C-SPAN, and it allows for new players to see Events in action and possibly get involved.

Fifth. Current Affiliates should be allowed into the meetings………

Those are my opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by “Dabblez”
    1. A lot of fuss was made about keeping the content of BoD meetings confidential, both IC and OOC.

How is that fun for anyone?
    To some it is, to some it isn’t. I personally think it should remain a behind closed door event. What I was told is that the Information is supposed to trickle down. Directors tell Affiliates, Affiliates tell Org members, Org Members tell friends. If there is a leak, then the leak needs to try to be plugged.

2. Consider having fewer but more memorable LTC as the BoD regulars.
    I agree with this, assuming the LTCs are On-line more often. Unredeemed Ambassador? That scares me. If Trousers found out the Board of Directors was working with the Omega in an official capacity he would blow a gasket, especially considering the history he has with the Omega and the Board.

3. Is a closed meeting with a fixed set of reps per org really the best format?
    I Think it is the best format. May be against the grain but If the ARK can commit to date, the players should have the same level of respect. If you don’t want to commit, don’t wear the hat. (Note: Not a personal attack on you.)

4. Maybe the whole department affiliation system needs a rethink.
    See the body of my post. I agree 100%

5. Finally the BoD meetings could stand being a little less formal.
    I disagree. Moderation is needed. I’ve been to meetings where players just ignore the rules and it becomes annoying VERY fast when 5 people are talking at once.

Quote Originally Posted by “Nulion”
    The Board Room also needs heavily fleshed out, and it needs to be actually ADDED to the game world, perhaps in Omni-HQ. The little series of rooms and cubicles needs to be integrated into an actual building, and planted somewhere that players can actually gain access to.
    I Agree 100%. If It is the Omni-Mine Building Attack it to the HQ in Clon****. If it’ the Admin Building, attack it to the Admin building in Omni-1 HQ. Add a door to the back wall of the PF that leads to another isolated room in the PF which players can be Teleported to for the Private meeting. I think that would do a lot to help out the Omni RP environment.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

At his request:

Quote Originally Posted by Sauverk

Here's my two cents on this issue.

I've been both Omni and Clan, as most of you know, and I've attended both BoD and CoT meetings (CoT briefly). I've been a terrible RPer; I've godmodded, metagamed, and basically screwed up other people's RP plots. I've seen/done it all, and as such, I think I have a right to voice an opinion on this issue.

I agree with Trousers..a lot of people assume to be the leader of certain departments, given that they are the only affiliated person/org for the dimension, and act as such. I wouldn't go so far as to have no authority given to the players, but for authority to be given to the players BY the LTCs, as approved by ARK Events. Some ceremony and proof of the rank be given to the player, so people can't just lie about it. Perhaps it should be on a merit-based system, as in "After X assignments are completed, and given recommendation by ARK-Events, you can achieve Y level." The assignment completed requirement would to be prevent those with friends within ARK to just get merit ranks for being friends, a.k.a. preventing corruption within the system. Have certain responsibilities go along with the levels, or rewards, or something. Start the RP program over, though, and let the people who do RP and RP well shine through. Instead of letting people like me as Jermiten (I admit, I was a terrible RPer.) coming to the BoD or CoT and wielding authority, instead let people move up as they learn how to RP correctly. What happens? Less godmodding, more fun. Keep the merits within the departments; come up with good names. Have some sort of badge to prove it. Even if we get people in RP who just want the badge or the merit, they can't advance without actually learning about RP and becoming good at it. People should have to go through seminars to learn the basics of RP, or pass a test or something, so that everyone knows and understands the rules of RP.

Tacking on to that idea, I think that RP in general should maybe get a few more perks. What if each department of both CoT and BoD were able to get some sort of HUD item that portrayed a uniform suitable to the department? Have it so that it's nodrop, but requires an RP merit of "X" to use. Admittedly, some would outfits would be harder than others to design, but maybe we should have something other than Pol/AF armor, Internops clothes, or Executive suit (as far as I know, there aren't any uniforms that can be used for the CoT, except perhaps the Sentinel armor) when most of us have twinked armor anyway? This way we can come in uniform without having to re-twink afterwards. The badge could also serve for the ID that many were talking about not too long ago. This suggestion is admittedly a bit far-fetched, as it would be alot of work for the Development and graphics teams, but it could serve to get people interested in RP again, as well as make the existing members a little more prone to stay with it.

We should also be able to get something resembling offices for the RP affiliates. Since Omni-HQ is used in missions, go with Trousers' suggestion of having them in various places around the world, as would suit the department. Attempt to put them close to grid exits/whom-pah's for easy access. Other ideas would be for Omni-AF to be in the Avalon base, Sentinels to be in the Mort HQ, Vanguards to be in Old Athen, Trans to be in the building in Omni-1 Trade, etc. I would also stress having them be defended, so that they CAN be attacked by the opposing faction, but not easily. And whatever guards are put up should be set to no XP given, so that we don't have massive raids on offices by non-affiliates just for XP. Another idea would be to have an "apartment style" office; enter into a certain area, and get your own specific PF in the style of an office. Have a terminal with office-style furniture (but it has the reqs like the previously stated ID of having a certain RP merit level) so that as you move up, you can get neater stuff for the office. In a previous MMO I played, there was the ability to have a datapad set with text. I personally think that it would be immensely interesting to be able to create a datapad and hand it to someone within the office. On the flipside, that's really hard to code properly, and creates all sorts of problems for the server. It's just an idea though, if we wanted to have some phatz

Tacking on to THAT idea, have the LTC's stay in or in the vicinity of the offices, so that questions/new assignments/anything can be dealt with. At the absolute least the LTC's should be on once a week, preferably on the weekend. That way we see them more often than just once a month.

I like Dabblez's idea of having the conflict, but that gets out of hand. I know from experience that people get IC and OOC mixed up WAY too much. Just because I play a terrorist IC doesn't make me the same way OOC. Quite a few people have problems distinguishing from that. It needs to be addressed in said seminar.

As a final note, I think that there should be a way to appeal for/against a ban from RP of a player. Many affiliates step out of line, and the only thing that happens is that people (occasionally) ignore them. If there happens to be someone who is abusing RP, there should be a way to have their status revoked. I also think that their should be a way to keep OOC and IC bans separate. If someone is banned for 3 days OOC, then their affiliate status shouldn't be removed. If they are banned IC, they should receive no OOC punishment except the loss of the RP perks I detailed earlier.

That's my take on this issue.

I'm going to be real brief here.

First: I love the office idea, and think it would be a big improvement over my apartment.
    Second: It would be great to have it at an actual location, and I think that Omni-1 HQ might be great, partly because of the 25% gas (terrorist attacks anyone?)
    Third: I love the change of name color for being ic, and think it would be great to at least have some kind of distinction
    Fourth: As far as rallies go, we need them! You can't walk into Tir without seeing a CoT poster (or the semi-imposing building) but there is nothing whatsoever for the BoD.
    Fifth: Wait, the long term characters don't have to sleep inside the BoD area? This is a surprise to me!
    Sixth: As far as assignments go, I haven't seen anything important except at this last meeting. It was very nice.

Some quick thoughts from me. (yay, im writing into Rimor Buzz the first time! )

- Attendance&Promotion
    I imagine for a casual player, the BoD meetings might be considered as being the forefront to roleplaying. If that is the case, it really is much much too closed format to pull people in. It is almost a secret society. Or actually, there is no real 'forefront' or focal point in-game for roleplaying. Perhaps the BoD 'machine' could be used to create this.

There is not much to lose in trying different approach (check how many people took part in last BoD meeting on RK1). Have meetings in public? Make it so the affiliates are treated with over-the-top respect by the ARKs. Create heros! This is good for the egos of players , but more importantly it shows casual players that there is something to be gained (recognition) in taking part.

Some people say that RP itself is the reward, and I agree, but to reach larger audience and draw people in, we need pure people worship and unashamed self-promotion. And some perks, something to show for the time spent in assignments.. could be just a name on newschannel. Perks are not all bad, they are good in promotion.

- Bang for the buck
    How can ARKs get the maximum effect out of their time? One simple suggestion comes to mind. Have the department heads to pop-in the affiliate guild channel from time to time. It only takes 1-2 minutes and reaches everyone online at the time. Not only that, but a newly joined player would be completely in awe of the fact that by joining *this* guild he actually heard this big boss speak!
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    Every Omni-Tek Affiliate needs to have their affiliation stripped.

Drastic, yes. But I feel it puts a swift and abrupt end to an issue that is rampant on Rimor; people acting dumb.

Over the past several months we have had players who get their affiliation and immediately begin acting like they are the Director of the department they are affiliated to. Just to curtail any attack on how Trousers acts, the Omni-Trans Organization has been around since February of 2004, before the OAM were ever known about.
    I would say someone needs to post the rules about membership in legacy orgs again, or at least make a sticky link. Lately I've seen "The Dust Brigade" wandering the streets (although they've never been part of any events I've seen), and we have had issues in the past such as Omni-pol PCs (not LTCs) taking it upon themselves to harass and attempt arresting people at a Newland City council meeting.

While we're at it, it would be nice to have the overview of legacy orgs updated whenever we have major storyline changes (like cities changing hands or two clans merging).

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    I would say someone needs to post the rules about membership in legacy orgs again, or at least make a sticky link. Lately I've seen "The Dust Brigade" wandering the streets (although they've never been part of any events I've seen), and we have had issues in the past such as Omni-pol PCs (not LTCs) taking it upon themselves to harass and attempt arresting people at a Newland City council meeting.
    Socialfly has already done that, via this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldros View Post
    we have had issues in the past such as Omni-pol PCs (not LTCs) taking it upon themselves to harass and attempt arresting people at a Newland City council meeting.
    Yes. Yes we have.
    Trixie "Tryqz" Rhaiyne, Newland Council Science Minister

I think it might be a good idea, to restructure the BoD layout just a bit, without much work needed at all. I've made a little graphic to it, explanation below:

BoD Mindmap

If you look at the map, the basic idea is to simply put some of the departments together as "groups". As the past showed already (at least it appeared as such to me), tasks given by ARK for the BoD members often been pointed at a single department, while it could've or did require the help of other departments as well. Or simply some players complaining their department never gets real tasks, or their director never showing up, you know the stuff.
    A second problem is the directors themselves. As every player should recognize, ARK is not an army of people who just stand in line to show up with 20 people for a meeting. It would be nice like that, but it's not the reality. So how to work with this, for a better result for all?

Mix the departments in groups. This way, it could be enough if only one director of all the group departments shows up for a meeting, to act as leader/contact person for this group. Of course, no problem with more then one director showing up for a group, but not necessarily a requirement (see chain Department Groups) - the position of the departments in the groups is subject for discussion of course. While i'd think it fits well, only Omni-Trans is a more or less questionmark for me.

During the meeting, or even out of it, players can talk to their group leader then, to forward their words to all. Of course they can talk to the meeting observers as well, same the other way around (see chain Communication Layer)

A second change i'd like to adress, is Omni-Admin. Mind the player who would like to play an Omni-Admin representative, i believe this position is probably the worst to play on player side. Simply because you can not really talk for Omni-Admin at all, make no decisions that affect the game world (ok, no player can do that without help). Thus i would make Omni-Admin for ARK only. But it's just an idea for discussion, as the whole thing is.

Then, on top of this, the discussion about the layout of the BoD meeting room...
    Since i have a few spare minutes at hand right now, here's a little drawing as idea - not fancy looking, just as idea. If you would do those "3 groups" thing, you could screw around the room layout to give seperated seats for the groups, and one (bigger) for the administration. Question tho if this is "corporate design"
    Layout Map - 3D view
    And no, i am not too bored. This just took a few min, hence there's nothing fancy about it. Up for discussion.
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

Absolutely excellent ideas Khuri. I can potentially see the departments merged in slightly different groupings, but I think the general idea makes sense.

I also have to say that your notion of "nothing fancy" put most of us to shame!
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Quote Originally Posted by Dabblez View Post
    I also have to say that your notion of "nothing fancy" put most of us to shame!
    With "nothing fancy" i just mean, the 3D thing looks pretty unspectacular. All edgy and i only used 4 textures - but as it is, it should just be an example of how it could be done.
    Last edited by Khuri; Jul 12th, 2007 at 09:15:53.
    AO-Universe - The Leet Place To Be

As much as I've grown to not like you and your oppressive nature, Khuri, your suggestions are quite good and should be taken into consideration.

To answer your Trans question, I'd move it to Executive on your mindmap. Omni-Mine and Omni-Trans go hand-in-hand in terms of Rubi-Kan Cash generation.

Plus we don't do much research.
    Last edited by Trousers; Jul 13th, 2007 at 05:26:49.

This is probably late (idea just popped into my head), but could all the LTCs on the board give a press conference or something? I think we all have questions for them that wouldn't exactly be the kind you could answer during the meeting. I think it would be best if we submitted questions and ark reporters asked them, I just think it would be nice to know their personal views on items.

edit: We should do this for all LTCs now that I think of it