Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Static Missions

uh okay Killer. Mind telling us about it?

Never enter a static mission without first wearing your bounce-sheet armor.

And NEVER kiss anyone while staticed. Almost killed my girlfriend last time I did that. Poor thing never quite recovered.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Ah, yeah, that was very funny Snarf, I guess, but than again I don't have Atrox mentality to understand that. ANyway, I had a question for you, do you just have to post in every thread that CaptFallout does even if your own post has no meaning and relevence to the subject? I mean, it's just funny, as soon as Fallout posts something you're right there to put your name right under it. Is that like a competition you have, who will most posts?
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Unhappy

I'll reply to this one shadow, capt has a magnetic personality. He makes you want to read his posts. It also makes you want to comment.

KILLER WHERE IS THE NPC YOU BASTARD. DIE DIE DIE

K, you don't want to say what NPC it is, that's fine, I can understand that, but please at least tell us what to ask.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

ill help u if someone gives me a infuse crystal

> as soon as Fallout posts something you're right there to put your name right under it

Static cling?
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Arrow Come on K!LLER

If you're willing to tell for infuse crystals, heck I'll TURN YOU into one! It's easier for me to get Mocham's crystals though, but sure you'll have what you need if you can first prove you indeed found a static mission.

Tell us on the forum. Contact Boltman for reward, I have many friends...

Originally posted by Sepentura
    Ok I have a small lead here...There is an NPC named "Mr.Gibs" in Athen West, he talks about how he wants a mushroom, and he wants you to retreive it. He says the best mushrooms grow in West Athen valley and that's is why he lives there, just like Mrteatime was explaining....Except he mentions something kind of strange...He says he wishes that guy "MoOg" would leave him alone, and when you ask him who MoOg is he will explain it (I can't remember what he says).I have no idea where to find mushrooms so this one is still a mystery...

oh, he also gives you a Great tasting receipe for Mushroom Soup!
    Have been reading this thread and thought I would forward the experience of Elevatex. His/her's story can be found here.

I think it is both frustrating and fun looking for new dungeons/quests, its not as easy as looking it up at a web-site, but the search is dificult too. As time goes by, more of these should be more known among the players.

NPC in Lush Fields

Originally posted by Bherserk
    I Some time ago I also met Daria Marie by the NE pipes,
    Anybody know if she is still around?

Cool I GOT A MISSION

I got a Static mission besides dodga quests.......Talk to the OT Party Mixer in Newland..He is by the bronto burger there or monglo meat whatever is is right outside Neuts......Just say Hello.......He will do the talking all you have to do is repeat the words he says in parenthesis... living cyber armor.......boots gloves or body.......You will have 3 differn't quest to do... For Living Cyber Armor....The gloves, the boots, and the body........I am too lazy to lay out all the details of where the quest are and how to do them, but would love to tell you just write me an e-mail at hurley239@hotmail.com

In Game:
    Harrycurac
    CyberStevo

President of Red Faction

DIE OT

Ragnar is working on a new, very much expanded NPC dialogue system. I think it is just to give people more information on the background story for AO, but perhaps it will involve some new static missions.

Scorus

Re: I GOT A MISSION

Originally posted by cyberstevo
    I got a Static mission besides dodga quests.......Talk to the OT Party Mixer in Newland..He is by the bronto burger there or monglo meat whatever is is right outside Neuts......Just say Hello.......He will do the talking all you have to do is repeat the words he says in parenthesis... living cyber armor.......boots gloves or body.......You will have 3 differn't quest to do... For Living Cyber Armor....The gloves, the boots, and the body........I am too lazy to lay out all the details of where the quest are and how to do them, but would love to tell you just write me an e-mail at hurley239@hotmail.com
    Thanks for the info, I didn't finish it (couldn't find person) but its for people below lvl 50 so it didnt really matter
    Cool armor rewards though.
    I wonder how many other NPCs are hiding missions?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234