Thread: Static missions

Question Static missions

OK, I need a little help and thought it would be a good idea if people posted their findings.

Talked to Horatis Campbell in trade by the south superior store. Mentioned Milo Chatter in 20k. Talked to Milo, he mentioned Versailles Tower, Camelot, Sir Lancelot and warden Funguspore. Found Funguspore in Treepinehut. He mentioned Sir Lancelot and Versailles Tower. Went to Versailles Tower and found absolutely nothing. Went to Camelot and found that I couldnt enter the castle, thus finding nothing. Any one get further than this or have any idead. Oh yeah and I also tried Arthur's pass on an whim and found nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.

I checked those places as well.

I talked with Solomone in Lush, he said nothing of a mission.
    I talked with that lady in Galway (near the mantez), she said nothing of a mission.
    I talked to Eddie, in Last Ditch, and he didn't have a mission.
    I talked to a few NPCs near Athens/TLR (somewhere around there- not too sure of the location) they didn't have info on a mission.
    I also talked to Harry, at his outpost in Lush, he as well didn't have a mission.

I have no other ideas of who to talk to...

anyone talk to Marvin?..

Re: Static missions

Originally posted by Aphrodite
    OK, I need a little help and thought it would be a good idea if people posted their findings.

Talked to Horatis Campbell in trade by the south superior store. Mentioned Milo Chatter in 20k. Talked to Milo, he mentioned Versailles Tower, Camelot, Sir Lancelot and warden Funguspore. Found Funguspore in Treepinehut. He mentioned Sir Lancelot and Versailles Tower. Went to Versailles Tower and found absolutely nothing. Went to Camelot and found that I couldnt enter the castle, thus finding nothing. Any one get further than this or have any idead. Oh yeah and I also tried Arthur's pass on an whim and found nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Actually I am impressed.... I haven't made it to NPC #2 yet

I talked to Halle in Clon**** (you got to get lucky cause he is severely exploit camped).... He mentioned Samson and another friend... Looked for Samson nowhere to be found and not in any buildings either

Started looking for the other friend in Omni-1... have not found this person yet.... but as you can see I forgot the name so I have to hope to get lucky and return to Halle when he is not getting gang banged by a bunch of people that are taking advantage of a Funcom mistake....

Here's a thought....... Maybe you have to talk to both Lancelot and Funguspore before you can gain entrance to the castle..... that would be neat... except for the fact that Lancelot was not at the tower.....

Samson is in clon**** too, just a little south of cannons standing outside a building. Go to the cannons and look around you cant miss him.

Where is this Halle located?

At the top of the tower is a rather strangely placed "newbie shop" (terminals for clan newbie crapola)

I followed the same chain (horatio, milo, silverleaf funguspore) and got nothing.

I also explored all of Stret East Bank and a bunch of other zones (check around for the other thread. I posted all the zones I searched)

Anyway, i've given up. Yawnnnnn sure wasn't much planning put into these.

I don't think EQ ever went this long in finding ANY of new missions. yawwwnnnn

Question Static Mission

In Tir County, by the north east outpost, is a NPC named Sam Chim.

After a couple of tries she said something from a "temple of three winds" "far up north" and u have to "time travel".
    She means the temple in greater Tir and zoning (time travel), the zone there calls "temple of three winds". I went there, but find nothing. Sure the temple got an entrance, but i couldnt enter...
    North/west from the Insurance Terminal is a little funny npc named "Live Metal". He lives in the rocks near the cave (the black hole on the map). He isnt aggro, but he doesnt like to much conversation....
    So maybe his little "metal" has a key or something?

what did this "live metal" look like
    what did you say it it, what was it's responce

*guess' live metal was a pet*
    ReetHead "Karrd"
    First to "hand make" Custom Refs.
    President of the late Fixer Coalition
    Member of Storm
    Impatiently waiting to enter the shadow

Theres a NPC trader named Stoltz in Newlands Desert which if you chat too gives you a mission to go find a weiner for his girlfriend...slight problem is where do you go now? he's not very good on giving out info.
    Major "Nyadach" Prabel
    Neutral and proud of it!

Taked to Nodda Greg Tir County
    Red in zone west of Old Athens (hehe forgot zone name)
    Talked to the 2 NPCs in VW (1 at omni camp and other at clancamp)
    Talked to Solommone[sic] in LF

all of the above nothing

The only person that remotely gives a mission is Moog I guess but that missions is just "Go kill Swamp Marshal" no cave entrance or anything. He is in SAV

Post Live Metal

Here's a pic from Metal:

Live Metal

I said to words to him. First "hello" and he replied something like "hello, leave me alone....blabla"
    second was "mission" and this answer "u like conversation, äh? but i do not! go away or ill attack u....blabla"
    and my last try ends up at the reclaim. He hits me once with 1600 dmg..

He's an unique mob, with unique loot maybe. but thats all. maybe he got a key, maybe not. To find that out u will need a strong team.

Question

What's all your psychology skill set at? Has anyone had any luck with higher psychology skill levels?

Red and Bjorn

In the little mountain city in Aegan there is a man called Red. He is th eleader of the Eco Warriors that loves to go clean up down in Wharton Valley. In Wharton Valley they get attacked by the techno scavengers... they are not so happy about that

Red has a problem with Omni-Tek and he says that OT once had a bunch of agents looking for him, but now there only 1 left...

In Wharton Valley there is a NPC called Bjorn Krax... he is the boss of the techno scavengers... Try to ask him about OT... he start wrapling something like: u have told u that i... uh, no metter.. something like that...

And he doesnt seem to be very happy about the Eco Warriors either...

maybe there is something to get there... dunno though.. Red say he doesnt have a mission and Bjorn dont answers...

At the clan OCC a friend of mine overheard a conversation which linked Bjorn and the Trash King... havet found the connection though...

But happy hunting static missions

/Chouhada
    RK2

Why is it in this thread, people are saying it's not a static mission if you don't get a mission icon.. does anyone really know?

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...&threadid=4989

OK, I'll try the psychology route. It's now 73 (limited by available spare IP)

NPC near n omni tech outpost lush fields

Anyone seen NPC named Alphonzo Baima or the group Liberty for All?

Theres a NPC trader named Stoltz in Newlands Desert which if you chat too gives you a mission to go find a weiner for his girlfriend...slight problem is where do you go now? he's not very good on giving out info.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hehe it's a joke man....hes atrox get it..he wants a WEINER to get his GIRL back
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Originally posted by NovemberSix
    The only person that remotely gives a mission is Moog I guess but that missions is just "Go kill Swamp Marshal" no cave entrance or anything. He is in SAV
    I was flying around the SAV and came across the swamp areas (in the north, towards CAV). There's a mob there called Swamp Marshal.

I can't remember what the swamp lands were called, but you'll know them when you get there (it was pretty close to the zone curtain).