Thread: :: kupo taking a stance ::

:: kupo taking a stance ::

Superslag is such a nice guy you gotta give him his name back. You gotta spend time with a person to get to know them you cant judge a person based on their name and to know the true meaning of the word SLAG in its context you need to go deeper.. ARK go deeper? YA RIGHT.. so sad.

Anyways, he is a good guy and lives upo to his rep

give him his name back

Angel Of Death
    Kupotek..are you the one who tried to scam that guy with fake sleeves ehh heehhe?Bad person....*shakes his head* hehehe....

I agree with Kupo. I don't even know Slaggie, but I know that names are sacred. We select them. Sometimes they're stupid 15-year-old created names, sometimes they're not, but the name superslag is hardly something GMs need to fret about! Half the people playing the game probably don't know what a slag is. I for one didn't even know until the GM's went and messed up.

My point: stop being backwards. Let superslang be himself again!

The name FUNCOM offends me...
    I am depressed and to see a name with FUN in it makes me mad... change it.

haha yeah right like they care when it's their name in question, as for slags name, Give it back to him!

Infancy, Incorporated

Let's look at the name FUNCOM for a moment.. bear with me !

Fun = self explanatory

Com = short for communication

When you take a nice guy's name away, you're not being fun ! And for the most part you guys don't communicat about the things we ask you all about all the time!

Like the fixes you promise us or the fact that storyline has yet to be introduced into this game.

So the name fun com is a lie and should be changed to Infancy, Inc.

Why?

NotFunNotCom ! ( NFNC ) dont worry if you say it fast it sounds like Infancy

So, change your name to Infancy, Inc. and we'll all forgive you since hey, your just kids and cant' be blamed for your actions as such since you simply don't know any better !

No doubt

I fully and whole heartedly agree.

How anyone can keep so many tells going on is beyond me.

I am most impressed by his demeaner and kindness. I have heard him say countless times, tip what you can, or just a second, I have think i have it.

He is really intelligent, thoughtful and kind. People like him help keep your paying clients around.

You can build function into a game, but unless its used, its not really a function. If Dragon Armour needed 2500 Str and Agil to put on, would Tars be so camped?

Well, whats the point of having ql 200+ Disc's and hacks and higher level stuff that goes together, if you dont have anyone who has the knowledge or skill to do it?

He is on everyday, he answers tells, he helps people.

Ql 200 implants are hard enuf, spend a day looking for someone with 1000np, they are few and far between.

There is several that should probably have thier accounts fully comped by FunCOM, Slaggie and Dovve to start.

He extends the very nature of your game to the world of RK1.

FunCom please, give the guy his name back.
    Last edited by FooDaddy3; Sep 7th, 2002 at 02:32:55.

Red face *yawn*

Put some content in the game, change my name all you want. Thanks for wasting time with crap like this. Superslut may be what they see, so be it.
    Originally posted by lilao
    BUH BUH BUH .. methinks you are like that little yapping dog following the bigger yapping dog?
    Oh wait all the lies and scams are blinding me into spending money supporting a game I like to play helllllpppp!
    fixer, adv, ma and crat

DISCLAIMER: Sorry I am going to be an arse on this thread.

--------------------------
    WHO CARES!

Go do something more constructive like whine about being nerfed.

Its not gonig to get changed back! Live with it!

--------------------------

Ok done.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

hehe

Thnx Jack...good ideas

move along ppl.....nothing to see here.....
    We have enough youth...so how about a fountain of smart?
    =-Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun-= Ash

Oosatansfxoo Funcom's FIRST namenerf.

Mothers agree, Totalkaos is recomended 2 to 1 and is 25% better than someone else.

Armor Config

for the last two people who posted inthis thread, (*flick!*)

your posts were totally a waste of space. at least i articulated my point, you cant even do that. before you start flaming posts, at least get better at it, like graduate first grade.

thankyou!

hahaha

1. Im in 3rd grade thank you.
    2. I could care less about flamming slaggy.
    3. FC has us all by the nutz.
    4. How can you articulate a point? "slag is a nice guy" hell Hitler was a nice guy to some ppl too.
    5. FC has the right to do whatever, whenever they want to whomever they want. wanna know why?? CUZ THEY OWN THE G0DDAMN SERVERS.

This thread and point has been argued to the hill and slag will not win. Get over it. Stop the crying, pissing and moaning

Emiko go take a screenie or hold a contest and stop worrying about FC's nerfing rights.
    We have enough youth...so how about a fountain of smart?
    =-Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun-= Ash

Oosatansfxoo Funcom's FIRST namenerf.

Mothers agree, Totalkaos is recomended 2 to 1 and is 25% better than someone else.

Armor Config

Originally posted by Emiko
    for the last two people who posted inthis thread, (*flick!*)

your posts were totally a waste of space. at least i articulated my point, you cant even do that. before you start flaming posts, at least get better at it, like graduate first grade.

thankyou!

Hmm.. ok let me explain something that "Everyone" should know.

Posting on a forum gets nothing accomplished. Posting here to state a view.. sure thats fine.. but if you truly expect anything to be done you are going down the completely wrong path.

If you want a GM decision reversed email Support@anarchy-online.com and do an attention to the Lead GM. Ask "Him/Her" about it. If anyone reverses anything it will be that individual.

As for waste of space. This whole thread is a waste.. see above for reference as to why.

So my response was a flame.. because obviously you think that by acting outwardly on a forum makes things happen.

Now please go the proper route and stop feeding the frenzy of useless posts.

Thanks.
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

Emiko go take a screenie or hold a contest and stop worrying about FC's nerfing rights.
    Im gonna take a screenie of my char giving kupotek the bird with dropped items spelling out the words "FOLK U" in the background.

Or I'll make a nice crappy geocities website....or wait, kupo beat me to that last one....
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

LMAO.. not.

Geocities? ok first of all I own my domain, so you think my web skills are geopathetic eh?

Well, ya know what? I dont make websites to show off skills, I do what I do cos Ilove it, man you are all talk and Im sure youre compensating for something, and heh we all know what that is?

Can I get an amen up in here?

Also, your sorry excuse for a thought makes me wonder why you havent been banned already but you can be sure your posts have been delivered, and the stance on that one is in Cz's court to slamdunk right to your head you thick headed wanna be pimpin aint gettin none mean ol mr mustard!!!

Keep it nice, people, please.

Superslag's cause is getting to be an old issue on the bulletin board. It's not our area. It will not change. Period.

Oh, and closing the thread, and moving it to social.