Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTF i can't hit you Homo

Oh btw Novalia i wasn't flaming at you hehe.... just surprised that i couldn't hit you even 1 out of 20 times and an enf with 1007 AR hits over 80% of the time of GAMK4
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

If you give us your address, I can send you a box of Kleenex. Or, if you send me a quarter, I'll buy you a clue.

Originally posted by Atrox Agent Man
    Oh btw Novalia i wasn't flaming at you hehe.... just surprised that i couldn't hit you even 1 out of 20 times and an enf with 1007 AR hits over 80% of the time of GAMK4
    Not taken as one. It's all good =)

Nt with a good Insta nuke, and a gun with alot of specials. Crown every so ofton, and with a root, can own a fixer. When i get to title cap i'll try to get some better weapons, 200 Sek armour, a 5% oldschool scope.. Dodgas pads 3, and 2 armbands. also i will use the first aid stims that give back health and nano at same time.

I think then at 125 i can hold my own on a 125 fixer.

SS

Originally posted by Hangtown[SLAG]
    NERF NERF NERF NERF!

lol, on a more serious note, I thought GOD mode was only for GM's?

oh well..
    Martial Artist? Lol. This is coming from one of the top 3 PvP professions in the game?

Right, let's nerf fixers so MAs can go back to owning everyone with UVC. Let's nerf fixers so they can't get back at all the MAs who called us a ***** on a duel refusal before 14.4. You have a weakness now, suck it up.

The last time i saw you, you were rookie...you cant possibly be hanging around in tir that much to the extent you've never seen a fixer be owned by a nano-dedicated profession. Hell its been brought up so many times before about how many professions and how they can kill us, i don't see the point anymore. i'm pretty convinced now everyone knows the facts and just doesn't want to admit the fact theyre looking to be able to kill anyone out there.

Concerning agents, if they actually raise their evades mimic or even fp trader could work. We don't dish out as much damage as other professions do, and having high dodge rng will prevent us from critting. It seems like they're struck in fear to have one less gank target in the arena as well though...

Imagine if a thread was started about making guns unavailable to enforcers an MAs...everyone would give a **** then.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Fixers wont get nerfed. Live with it ffs...
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Originally posted by Atrox Agent Man
    What!? We do????
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

ummmm

actually, enforcers usually only hit with specials on GA4, our sheilds do more damage, I tested it with Cynarya, and he was about 50 levels lower than me and had GA4 on

Not what i saw.... Anikitos was smacking away at the fixers in the arena the other day, and had 1007 AR.
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

Originally posted by Psiraven
    Telling the agent to go FP Meta to cast NSD on a Fixer is probably not a good idea.

The world would probably end before he finished casting it.
    Yah it's unlikely, but it's still possible. The much better of the two alternatives would be to FP trader and drain them to high hell.

Originally posted by Meurgen

Yah it's unlikely, but it's still possible. The much better of the two alternatives would be to FP trader and drain them to high hell.

I tried to cast nano shutdown in mimic MP (not FP), but needed mochies to cast it, and I discovered that I can't cast mochies in mimic :-( And yes, fp would take the remainder of the day and a truckload of nano energy.

I get owned by GA4......
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

Windbane is an enforcer who uses 2x alloys and he killed a GA 4 fixer in the arena. Those staff alphas do hurt a lot. From what ive seen/experienced enforcers have a harder time beating fixers using beams
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Hehe....

Stromm, Kruise is speaking about me remember!

Besides i dont think beam enforcers have a harder time at all.
    I did great against Highjack.

I tested stuff with Novalia 3 or 4 times and had to stop because i did not want to kill him.

Then i dueled Frezzer(about 180).
    What can i say, i messed up.

Frezzer had me, after a while my nano pool ended.
    What surprised me is that Frezzer STOPPED.
    I was not trying to escape my death, she just dueled me with brains and I fell for her tricks.
    When my HP was low enough, she stopped shooting and we talked. Great work Frezzer.

So ppl, use your brains and you will do great.
    Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

Stromm, relax man- that post was meant to be sarcastic.

I thought everyone knew/could imply that

And no, I havent been pvping, or even playing much for a long time.

The game sucks.

Missions suck.

Pvp needs some crutches and a shot of Morphine 'cause its broken as heck.

No way in the world am I gonan sit at my desk and stare at a monitor when its 85 degrees out and sunny.

Have fun guys, I give up )

/me flips FC
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

My guess (just a guess) is that a lot of Fixers raise MC only enough to make their grid armor. Maybe even get masteries or infuse to do so.

Perhaps Dominate MC might be a good first shot at making them naked?

Originally posted by Psiraven
    God-mode should be given to MP's. We're priests after all, God belongs exclusively to us and not to all of you dirty little sinners.
    And don't forget about our huge meat crucifixes (/adjust /adjust), penchant for alter boys (/adjust /adjust) and the fact that, like any priest in any religion on earth, we're out to take away all your money (mochams, implants). (mochams are free if you show me your "confessional box")

But yeah, the only good way to take out a fixer is to shut him down and make that gird armor work at 0%.....at least thats how it used to work.

Did a test with savinggrace, ga4 fixer,in the tir arena. she had just raised nano resist over 900.

1st cast successful
    2nd cast successful
    3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 cast resisted

I didnt get a chance to try out dominate (which i use alot more than nanoshutdown), as I had to log and we havent gotten a chance to try it again, but I was a bit upset. Considering the long casting time on shutdown, id like to see it a bit harder to resist. in a fight with an ma, chances are i might get killed before it finishes casting. Funcom needs to rethink the nano resist thing. It's wise to have each profession naturally weak to another class :/
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

hehe i got a lvl 109 fixer the other day. he had on GA I and tried to gank me. after i killed him in under 1 min. i get a tell back saying that i am a cheater. so i ask him what GA armor he had on. lol he told me it was GA I. oh well there are still some noob fixers out that think GA I is great armor after lvl 100. just my funny story.

btw GA 4 is uber so is GA 3. but you can kill them, just reallllly hard.
    Proud member of TAG
    Zedtheknife - Keeper Equip
    Weapons I use on Zedtheknife
    Gelids
    Copy of the Excaliber
    Frost-bound Reaper
    Zed "Doczed" Dabucho Equip
    Zedthepimp MA
    Zedddd (120) Trader
    Zedthekiller (115) MP
    Zedtheone (105) Enf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12