Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF i can't hit you Homo

WTF i can't hit you Homo

WTF i dueled with Novalia, a level 150 fixer with GAMK4, and i had 1020 AR with my X-3.... couldn't get one single freaking hit off. Shot a full round(20) shots. ...... gay?
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

PWNED!!!!
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

fixer in ga + full evades + implant evades + full defence = you don't hit unless it's a special or lightning strikes.

Thought the system was a bit lopsided, anyhow i think 1100 is about the highest AR i could ever reach, and don't think it'll improve my hitting too much...... gay*

Nerf that armor!
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

heh. i did some testing with a friend of mine with ga3, i think i hit 1 time out of 50 shots... that was not a special. hehe.

NERF NERF NERF NERF!

lol, on a more serious note, I thought GOD mode was only for GM's?

oh well..
    Hangtown
    -I can't find my pants
    -The Slowest MA in Tir
    -Wise Sage to All Noobs
    -Soothsayer to the Incompetent
    -All Around Nice Guy
    -Killing Guards Is Good For the Soul!
    -Like Whoa!

Originally posted by Kenlon
    Level limits make baby Jesus cry.

Originally posted by Hangtown[SLAG]
    NERF NERF NERF NERF!

lol, on a more serious note, I thought GOD mode was only for GM's?

oh well..
    Just want to say.. that there is NO fixer that can beet me in a duel NEVER EVER! =p Oh.. well maybe if i was afk or something...
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Hajkster

Just want to say.. that there is NO fixer that can beet me in a duel NEVER EVER! =p Oh.. well maybe if i was afk or something...
    Me neither.

And I assume you're an agent mr agent man, so if you would like to win, try going FP Meta or Trader and either draining, or casting nanoshutdown. You'll OE the armor, then be fighting someone who is essentially a naked guy with a gun.

Think.

fixers can't kill me either. because i don't enter pvp areas with them around

Originally posted by Meurgen

Me neither.

And I assume you're an agent mr agent man, so if you would like to win, try going FP Meta or Trader and either draining, or casting nanoshutdown. You'll OE the armor, then be fighting someone who is essentially a naked guy with a gun.

Think.
    my thought's exactly...
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Originally posted by Hajkster

Yea what he said
    Yagyu for life

Telling the agent to go FP Meta to cast NSD on a Fixer is probably not a good idea.

The world would probably end before he finished casting it.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Originally posted by Psiraven
    Telling the agent to go FP Meta to cast NSD on a Fixer is probably not a good idea.

The world would probably end before he finished casting it.

hehe

well he could fp trader and just drain drain drain

Funny for god mode I sure get killed alot

My GA must be broken.
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

God-mode should be given to MP's. We're priests after all, God belongs exclusively to us and not to all of you dirty little sinners.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Well you must be doing something wrong because I sure get hit plenty when I am goofing off in the arena. Usually I am goofing off with players that are 30-50 levels higher than me however.

The other day my record was 1-3. yesterday was a better day. Only Omni kills though because as clanners we all decided we'd do to 50%.

Anyway don't be sore. Its all fun. And I do play around with my agg/def slider and my evades are top notch. Feel free to take some shots at me when we're all standing around the Arena. That's what the place is for... training. I bet you hit me more than you did last night. =)

Originally posted by calvara

hehe

well he could fp trader and just drain drain drain
    Not in FP. Remember, FP is -2000 to casting on top of the time to use the nano....
    Grupurt Division 9 [RSGE] Ret.
    Second Nanomage Agent To Hit Lvl 200 on RK1

RK1

If he's 153, he should be close to MP: Trader. Much less init penalty by that point. And if he's planning on being useful in mimic'd professions, he should already have a bunch of IP's into Nano Init by now as well as perhaps a recompiler in his belt.

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    If he's 153, he should be close to MP: Trader. Much less init penalty by that point. And if he's planning on being useful in mimic'd professions, he should already have a bunch of IP's into Nano Init by now as well as perhaps a recompiler in his belt.
    exactly. recompiler + ip spent + buffs is goin to cut that down alot.

Very good thoughts on the Mimic prof:Mp and NSd, but seeing as how Mimic profession takes away 140 nano skills, i won't be doing that anytime soon. Although the trader idea sounds ok, i'd have to get infuses to cast Mimic tho with 800ish reqs to cast Mimic trader. And someone had a stupid idea i would like to comment on but i forgot was it was so you are spared =)

Oh i got a recompiler and about base 600ish Nano init
    Kruise-162 Atrox Agent

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast