Thread: Neutral Guild Looking For Recruits!!!

Thumbs up If you love Rubi-Ka, please read this.

Hello, my name is Diatsu. I am a monk who is currently looking for members to join a new guild I'd like start up. The Guild will be a role playing guild with an emphasis on being neutral. It is my humble opinion that it is the forces of both Omni-Tek and the Clans that are devestating the world of Rubi-Ka. They are in essense, two sides of the same coin. If looked at deeply, there really are three side of the coin: Heads, Tails and the Middle. (hence the "Middle Way" the creed of our new guild) However, if you look long enough you begin to realize that there really is no coin at all. I would like our guild to be peacful in nature, with a genuine concern for all peoples of Rubi-Ka, be they Omni or Clan, we shall not distinguish. It is my hope that there are others out there who would be willing to join me in what I like to call an "engaged effort" to help heal our world and our home by teaching and encouraging peacful co-existance. However, by no means will we be pushovers. We can and will use force if nessessary, but only for defense of ourselves or anyone else who needs it. Please tell me in game or reply to this post if you would like more info. Thank you and BE the change.
    Last edited by Diatsu; Sep 6th, 2002 at 19:05:51.